PDA

View Full Version : Joey Styles and JBL

JT
11-16-2007, 09:31 PM
I think this is in my head because someone else suggested it, but I honestly would like to see them as a commentary team. Joey's knowledge and fairly good wit meeting with JBLs knowledge and insults. I think it could really work.

Y2Ant
11-16-2007, 09:45 PM
Cole and Tazz are where it's at

Favre4Ever
11-17-2007, 03:45 AM
Cole/ JBL for sure, i just wish King would become a fugitive from the law or something so that Heyman could magically be brought back in to announce again.

JT
11-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Cole/ JBL for sure, i just wish King would become a fugitive from the law or something so that Heyman could magically be brought back in to announce again.

I'm sure you know this, but Heyman is gone from wrestling, much less WWE.

Also after watching Smackdown yesterday, I finally got to see how terrible Cole is next to JBL. He doesn't know what to say more than half the time, and expecially with JBL says something. I would here JBL make a Ventura like comment, and Cole will be speachless or would say something dumb.

However, Joey always seemed to have a wit to him and can roll with the punches. I think that he would have chemistry with JBL, trading insults and opinions. At the same time, place Cole back with Tazz, as they always seemed to work best together anyway.

Anybody Thrilla
11-17-2007, 01:57 PM
JBL and Styles would probably work well together, but let me just take this opportunity to say that Tazz is very not good.

DAMN iNATOR
11-17-2007, 02:56 PM
JR and King right now are the best of the 3 commentary teams...

The One
11-17-2007, 03:13 PM
I'd really like to hear how JR and JBL would sound with each other. I think that JR is the best man in the history of the biz when it comes to giving matches a sense of importance, and JBL is honestly the best Color I've ever heard...it's a damn shame it's wasted on Cole's useless ramblings.

But Styles/JBL would be money as well.

JT
11-17-2007, 09:13 PM
JBL and Styles would probably work well together, but let me just take this opportunity to say that Tazz is very not good.

Neither is Cole...maybe being together make them both seem to suck less.

Skippord
11-18-2007, 12:51 AM
JBL is completely worthless so no to that

Favre4Ever
11-18-2007, 02:55 AM
I know Heyman is gone, hence the term "magically".