PDA

View Full Version : Which XX Match are You Most Looking Foward To?

The Show Off
03-06-2004, 12:49 AM
Which one is yours... Explain why... I'll put my answer down later, as if you care... :D

The Show Off
03-06-2004, 01:06 AM
I'm most looking foward to Christian versus Chris Jericho, basically because the build up for this match has been so weird and intresting. It's the first time in a long time where I feel I'm watching a completely new storyline... and if not that, at least it's so altered from the other storylines that have been going.

Another reason I'm so looking foward to this match is because I really like both men. I think both are the best mic workers in the buisness today. On top of that we know Jericho can put on a five star match. Christian has never been in a high enough profile match yet, but in the matches he's been in he shows that he's got the goods. The unfortuinate thing is that this may very well curtian pull Wrestlemania XX, which would be a let down. If that does happen be sure that these to Canadians will set the bar very high right off the bat.

Vastardikai
03-06-2004, 01:15 AM
Angle vs. Guerrero. Angle has to be this generations answer to Ric Flair, not so much in the stylin' and profilin' department, but in the "Can pull a great match out of almost anybody" department, and if he can stay healthy, he could well change wrestling forever (although he's already gave guys like Haas, Benjamin, and to a lesser extent Lesnar a foot in the door). Eddie is the most charismatic of the "New Japan Three" (a ganjin contingent that consisted of Guerrero, Chris Benoit, and Dean Malenko), and he can do almost any match needed. He won't need to be carried, and the fact that he has shown his true abilities on the mic is killer too. As good as Christian/Jericho will be, this one will be one for the ages, rivaling Angle's matches with Benoit and Lesnar as well as Guerrero's classics with Misterio and Malenko. Here's hoping they get thirty minutes and can go all out.

blueskies
03-06-2004, 02:05 AM
i voted for goldberg & lesnar.. i mean.. you'll never see that match again.. the rest, it could always be on raw, smackdown! you name it.. (cept for the other interpromotions, but you've already seen kane vs undertaker)

John la Rock
03-06-2004, 02:19 AM
Can't wait to see The Deadman return. should be awesome

c4g2
03-06-2004, 02:24 AM
I have to vote for Undertaker vs Kane.

Pegasus Crawford
03-06-2004, 04:38 AM
I can't wait to see the Undertaker's return. And i'll totally mark out as hell when I hear the bells toll and see the Taker go old school.

thuganomicalcrippler
03-06-2004, 04:48 AM
I voted for the Triple Threat, I think its going to be absolutely off the hook. Think about it. Triple H ALWAYS puts on a good match when he's figthing HBK, and I'm sure Benoit and Michaels can work enough high spots to keep the match going. What would make this match suck would be Triple H retaining.

Dark-Slicer Diago
03-06-2004, 06:03 AM
I voted for Lesnar vs Goldberg, and to let you know, the ??? for the World Tag Team Titles is The Dudley Boyz

The Ravishing One
03-06-2004, 06:21 AM
Rock 'n Sock Connection vs. Evolution

Sephiroth
03-06-2004, 07:14 AM
#1 Old School Undertaker vs Kane
#2 Rock n Sock Connection vs Evolution
#3 Benoit vs HHH vs Shawn Micheals

Loose Cannon
03-06-2004, 10:29 AM
Jesus, there's just too many. This Mania is just going to be awesome. I picked Guerrero-Kurt though, but a lot others were very close.

MVP
03-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Too many good matches to choose from.

Being a Rock mark, I went with Rock & Sock Connection vs. Evolution. Probably going to be the biggest mark out match of the night for me.

Loose Cannon
03-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Too many good matches to choose from.

Being a Rock mark, I went with Rock & Sock Connection vs. Evolution. Probably going to be the biggest mark out match of the night for me.

Can't wait to see Orton Hit the RKO on that Hollywood jackass :)

natureboycv
03-06-2004, 10:43 AM
<font color=8307ff><b>Not going to be able to watch, but if I were, Angle/Guerrero, just seems like the best match to me.</font></b>

Champion of Europa
03-06-2004, 12:03 PM
I have to vote for Undertaker vs Kane.

Rob
03-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Funny enough, I want to see The Rock back before Angle vs. Guerrero. Dunno why.

I want to see Chris Benoit win the world title more than it all but it might not happen.

Ricky
03-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Undertaker VS Kane. I've waited 4 years to see Undertaker go back to being the phenom, and now it's finally happening!

Loose Cannon
03-06-2004, 12:28 PM
Here's a bunch of random things I want to see happen:

*Eddie/Kurt to be given more time then any other match
*Benoit to win the title to close the show with Eddie coming out and congratulating him
*Brock to give Goldie two F5'S. One on a chair.
*Cade and Jindrack to win the tag titles
*Orton to RKO The Rock
*Taker's entrance
*Chavo to retain the Crusier Title.

The Show Off
03-06-2004, 04:02 PM
I voted for Lesnar vs Goldberg, and to let you know, the ??? for the World Tag Team Titles is The Dudley Boyz

That would be a spoiler and I didn't want to put any spoilers down in my post and get people miffed at me.

ilt_undertaker
03-06-2004, 04:24 PM
<font color=Silver>Taker v. Kane</font>

MVP
03-06-2004, 04:45 PM
Can't wait to see Orton Hit the RKO on that Hollywood jackass :)No way, that candy ass is gonna get the Rock Bottom, into the People's Elbow.

Mr. Nerfect
03-07-2004, 01:01 AM
The Crusierweight Open, because I never really saw anything these underrated guys can do. I don't get Velocity, and didn't really see much of WCW.

Showstopper
03-07-2004, 05:40 PM
Taker-Kane