PDA

View Full Version : Wellness policy in perspective.

Kane Knight
11-19-2007, 04:48 PM
Vince McMahon stated in an interview with the Orlando Sentinel that 30 performers have been suspended since the Wellness Policy started in February 2006. 11 of the 30 suspensions came from people who slipped through. In other words, 11 of the suspensions came for the government investigation of Signature Pharmacy, not from drug test failures.

So since February 2006, a third of the people who have been suspended were not suspended due to failing a drug test.

And these were just the ones unlucky enough to get caught.

Wow.

I mean, I know the signature pharmacy deal already, so the suspensions from that were nothing new to me. But Jesus.

Nark Order
11-19-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah, we'll definitely be seeing alot more attention being drawn to perscription medication.

BigDaddyCool
11-19-2007, 05:14 PM
Interesting, but I take anything from Boone with a grain of salt. Also, it is actually probably from Metzler, which I also barely trust. So yeah.

Kane Knight
11-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Yeah, we'll definitely be seeing alot more attention being drawn to perscription medication.

Hopefully, anyway.

Interesting, but I take anything from Boone with a grain of salt. Also, it is actually probably from Metzler, which I also barely trust. So yeah.

Do you trust the Orlando Sentinel?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-vince0207nov02,0,3975875,full.story

He does mention the 30 suspensions in this, though it's almost three weeks old. This interview has been reported before, too. Boone is slowly turning into Joey Radd. In six months, he'll be posting news on Hogan's show being in jeopardy.

Stickman
11-19-2007, 05:40 PM
I definatly don't care anymore. They're all on the juice and they always have been and always will be.

YOUR Hero
11-20-2007, 10:00 AM
Look, Matt Boone is a great beat reporter. I'll have no more of this slander.

BigDaddyCool
11-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Do you trust the Orlando Sentinel?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-vince0207nov02,0,3975875,full.story

He does mention the 30 suspensions in this, though it's almost three weeks old. This interview has been reported before, too. Boone is slowly turning into Joey Radd. In six months, he'll be posting news on Hogan's show being in jeopardy.

News papers tend to be owned by liberals if not full out and out jews. So probably not.

Theo Dious
11-20-2007, 12:00 PM
Look, Matt Boone is a great beat reporter. I'll have no more of this slander.

I totally agree.

Wait, "beat reporter" IS slang for "masturbator," isn't it?

Kane Knight
11-20-2007, 01:07 PM
For Chronic masturbator, yes.