PDA

View Full Version : Linda Hogan Files For Divorce

jimmy012345
11-23-2007, 08:49 PM
According to this document from TMZ.com, Hulk Hogan's wife of nearly 24 years, Linda, has filed for divorce.

Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name), 48, filed for divorce on Tuesday against Terry Gene Bollea (Hulk Hogan's legal name), 54.

The document does not state the reason for the divorce.

Link to Document:
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/1124_hogans_wm.pdf

Kane Knight
11-23-2007, 08:54 PM
IDIOT.

BigDaddyCool
11-23-2007, 09:10 PM
Why? Has he been cheating? Or is she just tired of his attitude and no selling in bed?

Skippord
11-23-2007, 09:17 PM
He's been cheating on her with Brian Knobbs

KingofOldSchool
11-23-2007, 09:21 PM
Linda traded Hulk in for an Orange Goblin to be named later.

Xero
11-23-2007, 09:23 PM
Hogan: WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING LINDA! WHEN YOU DON'T MOVE AROUND AND SIT THERE LIKE A LUMP WHILE THE HULKSTER'S HULKING UP ON YOU THE HULKSTER GETS MAD, BROTHER! SO I'M GOING TO SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME, DUDE... WHACHA GONNA DO WHEN THE HULKSTER CUMS INSIDE OF YOU!?

*Door opens, Nick walks in*

Nick: Dad, Mom's been gone for five months.

Hogan: ....BUT I JUST GAVE HER THE FINGERBANG OF DOOM, MAN!

Nick: Dad, that's a pillow...

Hogan: .... Nick.... Leave....

*Door shuts*

Hogan: ..........................BROTHER! BROTHER! BROTHHHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

KingofOldSchool
11-23-2007, 09:56 PM
I want to see Hulk no sell the divorce papers.

John Attorney: Mr. Hogan?

Hulk: Yeah Brotha?

John Attorney: I'm here to serve you with divorce papers.

*Attorney hands Hogan the documents*

*Hogan collapses*

John Attorney: Have a...

*Hogan Hulks Up*

John Attorney: Let's not get carried away here...

*Hogan points the finger at the divorce papers*

*Hogan gives the divorce papers the big boot, followed by the Legdrop of Doom*

*Hogan lays on the papers*

Hogan: Count, brotha!

Attorney: What?

Hogan: Can't you listen, brother?!?!?! COOOOOUUUNT!

*Attorney shrugs*

*Attorney counts 1...2...3*

*Real American starts to play out of nowhere as Hogan begins to celebrate*

Bad Company
11-23-2007, 10:17 PM
You know, this means Hogan's gonna have more time on his hands...

ONE MORE MATCH!!!

BigDaddyCool
11-23-2007, 10:23 PM
Listen up dooode. The hulkster if free again. You know what that means brother? New reality dating show on VH1, "What are you going to do so Hulkmania will date you?" Brother.

Johnny Vegas
11-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Damn man, Hogan (Hulk) must have done SOMETHING. You can't go 24 years, have that nice ass house, and your son JUST got in that accident and you get a divorce. Like, it makes you think if there was some type of motive. That's not my FIRST thought, but i wouldn't be surprised.

Crossrine
11-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Believe it or not I actually saw more than 5 minutes of their show. And in one episode she was talking about being fed up with something about him, and they tried counseling

Xero
11-23-2007, 10:39 PM
Damn man, Hogan (Hulk) must have done SOMETHING. You can't go 24 years, have that nice ass house, and your son JUST got in that accident and you get a divorce. Like, it makes you think if there was some type of motive. That's not my FIRST thought, but i wouldn't be surprised.

I don't know, having camera crews follow you every fucking day because your husband used to be a famous 'rassler and now can't even fall on his ass so he has to resort to an even lower form of entertainment could have something to do with it.

Jordan
11-23-2007, 10:43 PM
Oh god please make a House of Hulkamania show on VH1 to find Hogan a true love! PLEASE GOD PLEASE

owenbrown
11-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Hogan: WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING LINDA! WHEN YOU DON'T MOVE AROUND AND SIT THERE LIKE A LUMP WHILE THE HULKSTER'S HULKING UP ON YOU THE HULKSTER GETS MAD, BROTHER! SO I'M GOING TO SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME, DUDE... WHACHA GONNA DO WHEN THE HULKSTER CUMS INSIDE OF YOU!?

*Door opens, Nick walks in*

Nick: Dad, Mom's been gone for five months.

Hogan: ....BUT I JUST GAVE HER THE FINGERBANG OF DOOM, MAN!

Nick: Dad, that's a pillow...

Hogan: .... Nick.... Leave....

*Door shuts*

Hogan: ..........................BROTHER! BROTHER! BROTHHHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I want to see Hulk no sell the divorce papers.

John Attorney: Mr. Hogan?

Hulk: Yeah Brotha?

John Attorney: I'm here to serve you with divorce papers.

*Attorney hands Hogan the documents*

*Hogan collapses*

John Attorney: Have a...

*Hogan Hulks Up*

John Attorney: Let's not get carried away here...

*Hogan points the finger at the divorce papers*

*Hogan gives the divorce papers the big boot, followed by the Legdrop of Doom*

*Hogan lays on the papers*

Hogan: Count, brotha!

Attorney: What?

Hogan: Can't you listen, brother?!?!?! COOOOOUUUNT!

*Attorney shrugs*

*Attorney counts 1...2...3*

*Real American starts to play out of nowhere as Hogan begins to celebrate*

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

St. Jimmy
11-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Linda just made Bank, nigga. :y:

Skippord
11-23-2007, 11:15 PM
It appears as though Hogan does not know best

BigDaddyCool
11-23-2007, 11:31 PM
You know, if a wife just leaves her husband for anything besides he is beating her or cheating on her, she shouldn't get a time.

Savio
11-24-2007, 12:10 AM
So will season be just Hulk and Brooke?

JT
11-24-2007, 12:12 AM
idk, maybe things just started to add up. With the whole Nick Hogan deal, maybe something finally popped and they decided to call it quits.

Savio
11-24-2007, 12:13 AM
worked shoot

The Naitch
11-24-2007, 12:21 AM
the media will blame steroids for sure

Savio
11-24-2007, 12:29 AM
they probably were....hogan probably tried to kill his whole family as well.

Verbose Minch
11-24-2007, 12:56 AM
Spoilers: Cena wins.

SammyG
11-24-2007, 01:07 AM
Sad. Kinda wanna know what happenned to make Linda want a divorce. Brooke can come cry on my shoulder if she wants.

The Naitch
11-24-2007, 01:09 AM
she can cry on my dick after I make her vomit

JT
11-24-2007, 01:21 AM
they probably were....hogan probably tried to kill his whole family as well.

Yea...thank god he didn't realize that the poke of doom doesn't work in real life. :y:

Heyman
11-24-2007, 03:33 AM
This thread is pretty hilarious. :lol:

FourFifty
11-24-2007, 03:37 AM
Linda needs a real man, a man who is so manly you hear the word "man" in his name... A man like Vincent Kennedy McMahon!

Skippord
11-24-2007, 08:00 AM
Linda needs a real man, a man who is so manly you hear the word "man" in his name... A man like Hornswoggle McMahon!

HeartBreakMan2k
11-24-2007, 08:14 AM
I kinda hope she ends up with Randy Savage. Major markout moment right there.

BigDaddyCool
11-24-2007, 09:30 AM
I kinda hope she ends up with Randy Savage. Major markout moment right there.

Oooooooo yeah! Hulkster, I got your woman. And my slim jim is going to snap into her, ooooooooooo yeah!

BigDaddyCool
11-24-2007, 09:32 AM
Savage doesn't have as many mannerisms, he just has the voice and it is hard to do over the internets.

Anybody Thrilla
11-24-2007, 11:52 AM
Judging solely on the show, Linda is a stupid cunt, so good for Hulk.

HeartBreakMan2k
11-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Yeah, Hogan actually comes off as a fairly smart guy in the show (an overbearing father but smart none the less) and she just comes off as this huge ditz who's been spoiled for a bit too long. Good on him.

Xero
11-24-2007, 11:55 AM
From the AP through PWInsider:

Hulk Hogan's Wife Seeks Divorce

CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - Linda Hogan has filed for divorce from her wrestler husband Hulk Hogan, a newspaper reported Friday.

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

Linda Hogan filed for divorce from Hulk Hogan, born Terrence Gene Bollea, on Nov. 20. The legendary wrestler got the news from a reporter.
"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

The couple star in the VH1 reality TV series "Hogan Knows Best," with their two children. Recent episodes show the normally close couple attending marital counseling, but they eventually reconcile.

On Nov. 7, Hogan's son, 17-year-old Nick Bollea, was arrested on reckless-driving charges after a car crash. Clearwater police said Bollea crashed his 1998 Toyota Supra on Aug. 26 while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was driving faster than 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was not wearing a seat belt and was critically injured. Bollea, who was wearing a seat belt, was not seriously injured.

The Hogans moved to a $12 million bayfront estate on Miami Beach in 2006 so their children, Brooke and Nick, could pursue singing and acting careers. They had previously lived in Clearwater, near Tampa.

Xero
11-24-2007, 11:56 AM
"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

Pretty bad when you don't realize your wife has been gone for three weeks.

Heyman
11-24-2007, 12:00 PM
According to this document from TMZ.com, Hulk Hogan's wife of nearly 24 years, Linda, has filed for divorce.

By the sounds of it, perhaps Linda and Hulkster wanted to divorce many years ago.....but stuck together just so that their kids would grow up in a family environment.

Kane Knight
11-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Judging solely on the show, Linda is a stupid cunt, so good for Hulk.

Yeah, good for him. He married a "stupid cunt" who will likely take his money and live like a king with someone who won't look like a leathery muppet.

Yes, like a King. Linda is a Hermaphrodite.

The MAC
11-24-2007, 12:42 PM
the worst dating show :TAG TEAM DATING: brooke and hulk double dates. Nick as driver..

Xero
11-24-2007, 12:44 PM
The dates?

Nichole Bass for Hogan.

Brian Knobbs for Brooke.

Coming to VH1 this winter...

FourFifty
11-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Linda needs a real man, a man who is so manly you hear the word "man" in his name... A man like Hornswoggle McMahon!

On an unrelated note am I the only one who thinks Hornswoggle's first theme was cooler?

aaaaa
11-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Hulk vs. Andre 2 at WrestleMania ---
Except this time, it's actually Andre (the poolboy) that Linda's been "running wild" with while The Hulkster was on the road! :eek: Why not make it a "Brooke on a Pole" Match too, since that's where she's headed anyway. :naughty:

FourFifty
11-24-2007, 12:49 PM
the worst dating show :TAG TEAM DATING: brooke and hulk double dates. Nick as driver..

I don't care how messed up that was, that was funny!

Corkscrewed
11-26-2007, 02:15 AM
idk, maybe things just started to add up. With the whole Nick Hogan deal, maybe something finally popped and they decided to call it quits.
Just be glad Linda didn't murder Nick, Hulk, and Brooke and then hang herself in the weight room.

Corkscrewed
11-26-2007, 02:16 AM
...too <s>soon</s> KK/ABT/BDC? :shifty:

weather vane
11-26-2007, 02:32 AM
Well thats too bad. Sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out.

Anybody Thrilla
11-26-2007, 02:43 AM

How did I get grouped in there?

Funky Fly
11-26-2007, 02:54 AM
On an unrelated note am I the only one who thinks Hornswoggle's first theme was cooler?

No.

owenbrown
11-26-2007, 07:51 AM
Ain't like Hulk is gonna no-sell the divorce anyway. :shifty:

BigDaddyCool
11-26-2007, 11:21 AM

No, just not funny.