PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P - Tpww Poster Daniel Frieda (Pepsi Man): 1983-2007

Heyman
11-24-2007, 02:37 AM
R.I.P - Tpww Poster Daniel Frieda (Pepsi Man): 1983-2007

Hey guys,

I don't know if this thread is appropriate or not (if it isn't, please feel free to delete this), but I do know that Pepsi Man, in the last few years, posted far more on the wrestling forum than casual.

Hopefully - this thread can be devoted to Pepsi Man...and what positives he brought to the wrestling forum (and other forums if you wish).

For me - I admittedly was a dick to Pepsi Man. I laughed at a lot of things that I truly feel bad for. Luckily for me, I private messaged Pepsi Man earlier and forgave him for talking so much smack. Being the class act that he was, Pepsi Man forgave me. I honestly don't know too much on what Pepsi Man's wrestling viewpoints were (I haven't been here much the past few years), but he seemed to know his stuff.

My best memories of The Pep will be the many laughs that he provided me and Tpww.

God bless.

BigDaddyCool
11-24-2007, 09:33 AM
So has his ghost still been posting or what?

Xero
11-24-2007, 09:37 AM
So has his ghost still been posting or what?

Yeah, what?

We didn't notice so much that he continued to post?

Assuming that was a typo, he was pretty cool. Good all-around poster. He will be missed in a "he didn't post much but he was the goods" sort of way. :(

Loose Cannon
11-24-2007, 09:42 AM
he died Wed apparently due to complications with diabetes. I posted my comments in the casual forum, but he was great wrestling forum poster. I had a lot of scuffles with him, but he had a lot of knowledge about the sport and he was fun to have around. Wheter it be as "The Pep" in c-fedding or the poster himself.

Splaya
11-24-2007, 09:43 AM
No way

Damn

RIP :(

Heyman
11-24-2007, 09:46 AM
This will sound very ridiculous, but I'll say it anyway:

Before this post, I was actually going to post in a thread where I was going to rip the shit out of Bret Hart and Rob Harvey (in the thread entitled, "For those who think the WWE and Shawn Michaels are over the Montreal screw job.").

I then stopped myself and wondered, "If something seriously bad happened to Bret or Rob, would I feel good about this post?"

So yeah - pretty gay on my part to think along those lines, but this whole Pepsi Man debacle has brought me a new awareness (well actually it hasn't.....I've always been "aware", I just never gave a fuck). I'm going to try very hard to not talk shit to anyone. I'll only talk smack to people who KNOW that I'm joking and know that I'm just clowning around.

Kane Knight
11-24-2007, 10:16 AM
For those of you that knew him, Pepsiman (administrator/owner of DVS) has suddenly passed away this past Wednesday, due to complications with Diabetes...At least, this is what is assumed. His brother in law made the announcement, but really didn't elaborate further.

At any rate, DVS has been closed we're guessing permanently. It was online earlier today, but now it's gone.

Jesus.

I just figured this was more of Heyman's tomfoolery.

Heyman
11-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Oops, I just realized I put 2004 instead of 2007 in the subject heading. :o

Kane Knight and BDC's comments NOW make sense. --> :o:o

BigDaddyCool
11-24-2007, 10:24 AM
Oh, well that sucks.

Purgatory
11-24-2007, 10:25 AM
Jesus.

I just figured this was more of Heyman's tomfoolery.

Originally, we thought it was just a rumor started by Dxfan (Fat Eddie Delgado) at DVS, so we disregarded it as just him being a dickhead. Then Peps's brother-in-law confirmed it in a post. Christ, I was just talkin to Peps this past Monday about some of our E-Fed business and then this. :(

Kane Knight
11-24-2007, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I just deleted my comment in the light of the fact that it's not a joke, but a typo which is now corrected.

I'd just as soon not be dickish on this point. I assumed it was a joke.

Nark Order
11-24-2007, 11:26 AM
A fucking shame. I've been on the boards for years on and off and always enjoyed a good Pepsiman post. RIP and best wishes to his family.

DAMN iNATOR
11-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Well, I never knew him that well. Perhaps because I’ve only been posting since early ’05. But at any rate...

Kane Knight
11-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Bigfoot sightings will never be the same. :(

FourFifty
11-24-2007, 12:56 PM
God damn it...
Rest in peace Pepsiman.
He's the only poster who off the bat I can remember had his own rep nammed after him. Cooler than Pepsi Man at a sweatpants convention....

XL
11-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Taken far too young

R.I.P.

KayfabeMan
11-24-2007, 01:06 PM
:(

Sorry to hear that.

RIP.

-KayfabeMan

Vastardikai
11-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Damn...

Long Live Pepsi Man.

Mooияakeя™
11-24-2007, 01:52 PM
OMFG. Didn't know him at all, recognised the name, and definitely the avatar.

God bless. RIP and a +1 to his account as it's all I can do to say, god speed Pepsi Man.

Shadow
11-24-2007, 02:06 PM
..fuck! He's my age.

RIP.

IC Champion
11-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Never really knew him, but sad nonetheless.

Also, what is DVS?

Fignuts
11-24-2007, 02:18 PM
This will sound very ridiculous, but I'll say it anyway:

Before this post, I was actually going to post in a thread where I was going to rip the shit out of Bret Hart and Rob Harvey (in the thread entitled, "For those who think the WWE and Shawn Michaels are over the Montreal screw job.").

I then stopped myself and wondered, "If something seriously bad happened to Bret or Rob, would I feel good about this post?"

So yeah - pretty gay on my part to think along those lines, but this whole Pepsi Man debacle has brought me a new awareness (well actually it hasn't.....I've always been "aware", I just never gave a fuck). I'm going to try very hard to not talk shit to anyone. I'll only talk smack to people who KNOW that I'm joking and know that I'm just clowning around.

Does this mean you are going to stop psychoanalyzing my relationship with DMI, The Mask, and Stima?

Cause I almost cut myself the last time.

Kris P Lettus
11-24-2007, 02:20 PM
Also, what is DVS?

Another message board..

He was a good dude..

RIP and God Bless..

Jeritron
11-24-2007, 03:12 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Sad. Sorry to hear this. RIP and God Bless.

Not to be morbid, but does anyone know what happened/how he deceased?
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The One
11-24-2007, 03:17 PM
It's not often that I am found at a loss of words, but Pepsi Man was a great guy. We shared a lot of conversations on IM and Private Messages, and right now my only hope is that this is a Heyman prank. If it's not, than...

...may you rest in peace my friend.

Mike the Metal Ed
11-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Wow, this has taken me completely by shock, TPWWers have died before, but not since I started posting regularly... we had some good MSN conversations back in the day, Pep. Rest in Peace. :(

Nark Order
11-24-2007, 03:31 PM
What'cha wanna bet that within the next few days TPWW's newest board member is going to be "Ghost of The Pep"

addy2hotty
11-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Shiity news, one of the few reg's round here that I didn't disagree with on a regular basis.

RIP Pepsi.

Kris P Lettus
11-24-2007, 04:07 PM
<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr unselectable="on" width="100%" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">Sad. Sorry to hear this. RIP and God Bless.

Not to be morbid, but does anyone know what happened/how he deceased?
</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

For those of you that knew him, Pepsiman (administrator/owner of DVS) has suddenly passed away this past Wednesday, due to complications with Diabetes...At least, this is what is assumed

Indifferent Clox
11-24-2007, 04:07 PM
Damn. This is so depressing.

Like when a wrestler dies it's almost not real and you can kind of just be like damn I saw that guy every week, but when a poster dies it's like "I interacted with that Guy!" damn.

RIP

Dorkchop
11-24-2007, 04:12 PM
This is sad. 24.... Way too young. Since his family probably won't read this, my heart goes out to anyone on this board who knew him even a little.

Kane Knight
11-24-2007, 04:13 PM
He's the only poster who off the bat I can remember had his own rep nammed after him.

*ahem*

But yeah. :(

Mr. Nerfect
11-24-2007, 04:27 PM
Didn't know him personally, or anything, but if he has passed on, that is awful news. RIP, man.

If this is a joke, it's not funny.

Nark Order
11-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Any self-respecting mod would sticky this.

BigDaddyCool
11-24-2007, 05:19 PM
I've been drinking pepsi all day in his memory.

Londoner
11-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Wow, i didn't really know him at all but this is kinda shocking when you hear stuff like this, especially at such a young age, RIP.

Kalyx triaD
11-24-2007, 05:40 PM
RIP

Not to make this about me but this event got me thinking that if anything were to happen to me you guys would have no way of knowing. I'm probably gonna make an 'In The Event Of' note for my peeps so they could log into spots like this and deliver the news.

FourFifty
11-24-2007, 06:01 PM
*ahem*

But yeah. :(

There's a KK rep?
For that matter is there a list of rep titles I can see?

Londoner
11-24-2007, 06:28 PM
Not to make this about me but this event got me thinking that if anything were to happen to me you guys would have no way of knowing. I'm probably gonna make an 'In The Event Of' note for my peeps so they could log into spots like this and deliver the news.

I was also thinking this about me strangely.

Rob
11-24-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't know what to say about this.

I pretty much only knew him on the board but he was easily one of the best guys on here. My heart goes out to his family and friends right now.

Anyone know of funeral details?

Kane Knight
11-24-2007, 06:36 PM
There's a KK rep?
For that matter is there a list of rep titles I can see?

It's something like "(User) Must have pissed off Kane Knight."

There's also "(User) is the apple of da_knig's eye."

But I think the Pep was the first, anyway.

Kane Knight
11-24-2007, 06:38 PM
I don't know what to say about this.

I pretty much only knew him on the board but he was easily one of the best guys on here. My heart goes out to his family and friends right now.

Anyone know of funeral details?

Dan sure put up with a lot of shit in his life, and managed to still come off as decent most of the time.

So yeah.

SammyG
11-24-2007, 06:39 PM
ffuucck, I thought it was a joke when I opened this thread. RIP :(

Pardeep 619
11-24-2007, 07:00 PM
RIP Pepsi Man

What Would Kevin Do?
11-24-2007, 07:05 PM
I really wish I had something to contribute that would mean something. He was a great poster, but I didn't really know him. In the absence of being able to say something meaningful, I'll say that it's a horribly unfortunate situation, and my thoughts go out to anyone who did know him. That, and hopefully he made the best of the years he did have.

RIP

Lock Jaw
11-24-2007, 07:08 PM
I didn't really know him, but RIP all the same.

NoRoolz
11-24-2007, 07:16 PM
I seriously hope this isn't a joke, presuming it isn't...

Since I've been coming on TPWW (end of 2003), although I've not been a regular poster or anything 'Pepsi Man' is one of the posters I'd always noticed and 'respected'. I've never had a conversation with him but from what I could tell he was a decent person, and no way deserved to be taken so young.

R.I.P Pepsi Man, I shall crack open a pepsi in your honour though I don't know you.

V
11-24-2007, 07:17 PM
I didn't know him too well, but that really sucks. R.I.P. :(

far too young :(

Loose Cannon
11-24-2007, 09:06 PM
thanks for stickying this Kev. I forgot that he lived like 30 minutes from me in North Carolina. dunno is he still resided there today, but he has it listed in his profile.

One thing that will always stick out to me with him was those pictures he posted doing wrestling poses with his shirt off. lol. so goofy, but hillarious.

Bad Company
11-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Wow, I really don't know what to say, this has really kicked me in the gut. Another gone far too young.
He was a genuinely nice guy, who stuck to his guns, even when riddiculed. I look back to our Coke vs Pepsi battles with fondness, and TPWW is a worse place without him here.

My thoughts are with his family, and may he Rest in Peace.

ct2k
11-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Already posted in the casual thread but still, this is a real fuckin shame, 24 is no age. All in all Peps always came off as a good guy, a little misguided sometimes (I too am guilty of verbally beating on him a few times because of it) but always well-meaning, and sometimes hilarious as fuck.

Have a good one Peps:wavesad:

Mike the Metal Ed
11-24-2007, 10:47 PM
I just remembered the time I watched him chug a 2 litre bottle of diet Pepsi on a webcam. That was amazing. :( The more I think about this, the sadder I become, we've lost a truly great poster in Pepsi Man, at an all too young age too. :(

Mercury Bullet
11-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Really tragic.

RIP.

I don't really know what else to say.

Evil Vito
11-25-2007, 12:43 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I posted in casual but this is still shocking. Such a young age.</font> :(

The Fugitive
11-25-2007, 12:47 AM
I really wish I had something to contribute that would mean something. He was a great poster, but I didn't really know him. In the absence of being able to say something meaningful, I'll say that it's a horribly unfortunate situation, and my thoughts go out to anyone who did know him. That, and hopefully he made the best of the years he did have.

RIP

My thoughts exactly.

RIP

The Genius
11-25-2007, 02:42 AM
i am still in disbelief. i posted a few times on his DVS forum, chatted on IM, and was friends with him on myspace. seems like he had to put up with a lot of shit in his life, but never complained about it.

dont know if anyone really cared about it but figured i would post anyways, it was his last Myspace survey thing, he would take 3-5 of them a day and then send out the results to all of his myspace friends. guess its kinda like his final thoughts from Nov 19 and gives an insight into who he was beyond the forum.

WHAT

What town do you live in?
Concord - Pepsicular Note: Hey, me too!

What are your pet peeves?
I have a lot of them.

What are you wearing?
Underwear, glasses, and nothing else, unless you count my hair, which is of course natural.

What do your teeth look like?
They look a lot like…teeth!

What are you doing in an hour?
Whatever I feel like at the time.

What is your middle name?
Adam.

What is your deepest secret?
I don’t know that any secrets I have are really all that deep, to be honest.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Working.

What is your boy/girlfriends middle name?
I have a girlfriend? Why didn’t anyone inform me of this?

What are you sitting on?
a chair - Pepsicular Note: Me too! How surprising on both of our parts, eh?

WHERE

Where are you at right now?
At home.

Where were you at at 12 noon today?
At home.

Where is your toothbrush at?
On the sink.

Where do you sleep?
My bed.

Where do you live?
In this lame apartment.

Where were you at at 7pm yesterday?
Working.

Where is your boy/girl friend?
Again?

Where are your parents?
At home…

Where did you put your bookbag?
Um, at my old age, I don’t have a book bag.

Where do you keep your socks?
Wherever they end up. Usually in the basket, though, to be honest.

WHEN

When was your first kiss?
April 2001.

When are you getting a job?
Um, I have a job, you fucking douche bag. When are you getting a job?

When will you grow up?
When you stop being a lame bitch.

When are you going to call your friend?
I don’t know. I’m not big on phone calls.

When did you get home last night?
Before 9, if I remember correctly.

When did you graduate?
Officially, after first semester in the 2000-2001 school year.

When are you going to stop taking surveys?
And that’s your concern, because…

When was the last time you had a fruit smoothie?
N/A.

When are you getting married?
Whenever it happens, if it ever happens.

WHY

Why are you taking this?
Why shouldn’t I?

Why are you weird?
Because I am.

Why are you wearing what your wearing right now?
Why not?

Why dont you have friends?
I don’t have friends? Well, this is news to me.

Why cant you get a boy/girl friend?
I really haven’t made that a priority, to be honest.

Why do you live where your at?
Because I fucked up six months ago, okay?

HOW

How do you fix your hair?
I brush it =D - Pepsicular Note: Same here. BIG surprise we would use that thing called a brush on our hair, eh, Nick?

How are the kids?
What kids?

How many hours do you spend on the computer?
However many I feel like.

How many TV shows do you watch?
Four, on a regular basis.

How do you make sharpies?
Um, what?

How many sharpies do you own?
The fuck?

How often do you say I love you?
I’m supposed to keep count?

Kane Knight
11-25-2007, 11:25 AM
I just remembered the time I watched him chug a 2 litre bottle of diet Pepsi on a webcam. That was amazing. :(
LOL.

Seriously? He did that? Awesome.

St. Jimmy
11-25-2007, 02:03 PM
I really don't know what to say, I never really knew the guy. We exhanged a few words in my time here and he seemed like a funny guy. Always stuck up for his views and opinions in a rational manner; he has a decent amount of class when it came to the hectic conversations of the IWC. I hate when anyone dies young, especially when they're good people in general. I'm not big on religion, but I hope whatever he believed in serves him the best. I wish I would've got to know him more.

I hope one day that I can be more popular than Pepsi Man at a Sweatpants Convention.

Disturbed316
11-25-2007, 02:20 PM
Wow, this is abit of a shock. Of course we didn't know the real Pepsi Man, but we knew a part of him which we all could identify with.

R.I.P Pep

DaveWadding
11-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Wow. Dan was probably one of my best buddies from here going back to long, long ago.

He was a great guy and a true friend....

I cant remember how many people from TPWW have died, unfortunately (and I've been here for all of them) I think Dan is the 4th...and it hits me harder every single time, :-\

Corkscrewed
11-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Wow. This is the first person I know of on a message board whose death wasn't a hoax. And in times like this, you actually end up wishing it was.

I didn't know him personally, never really talked to him one on one via PM or IM, but he was always in the echelon of "respected poster" in my book. Very knowledgeable and a good guy. It seriously sucks to lose him.

Diabetes... you never really think that has such an impact, but it can. I know several people with diabetes, and it rarely registers that they're actually battling a life-threatening disease. But it is.

Rest in Peace, Pepsi Man. :(

Team Sheep
11-25-2007, 06:10 PM
I remember the old tale of his mum blocking him on MSN lol.

Never talked to him or anything, but what's happened is a damn shame.

RIP.

The Naitch
11-25-2007, 06:14 PM
hol shit, I hope they buried him wityh his sweatpants on

RIP The Pep

Rob
11-25-2007, 06:44 PM
I just remembered the time I watched him chug a 2 litre bottle of diet Pepsi on a webcam. That was amazing. :( The more I think about this, the sadder I become, we've lost a truly great poster in Pepsi Man, at an all too young age too. :(

He did that as a diabetic?

Mike the Metal Ed
11-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Yeah, I dunno for sure if it was diet or not (cos, I'll be honest, I know next to nothing about diabetes) but I seem to remember him telling me he drank diet Pepsi.

In any case, he did chug a huge bottle of Pepsi.

Jordan
11-25-2007, 07:43 PM
RIP Pepsi Man

starfox8500
11-25-2007, 10:09 PM
Wow, way too young.

this is probably too insignificant coming from me, but still

RIP

Kane Knight
11-25-2007, 11:02 PM
He did that as a diabetic?

Diet Pepsi contains no sugar.

...Theoretically.

I remember him telling me about chugging a gallon of milk, though. Or most of one. And I thought to myself, ":wtf:?"

But milk's got a lot of sugar, and is a largely different story.

Kane Knight
11-25-2007, 11:03 PM
...Okay, I'm creeped out by the fact that we're sharing memories about what beverages he chugged. :D

Pardeep 619
11-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Diet Pepsi contains no sugar.

...Theoretically.

I remember him telling me about chugging a gallon of milk, though. Or most of one. And I thought to myself, ":wtf:?"

But milk's got a lot of sugar, and is a largely different story.

Diet drinks do contain sweeteners, which apparently the body treats as sugar. Still a good achievement to drink that much.

Kane Knight
11-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Diet drinks do contain sweeteners, which apparently the body treats as sugar. Still a good achievement to drink that much.

Asparatame doesn't impact blood sugar, nor do many other artificial sweeteners. Some do, but Nutrasweet won't.

Side note, Nutrasweet is lethal to a portion of the population. My mother's one of the people adversely affected by it. There's a reason I'm well versed on the subject.

Lara Emily
11-26-2007, 06:49 AM
What the fuck :(.

Dan was probably one of the nicest people on TPWW, very very fun to talk to and definitely one of my best friends here. RIP.

BTW heyman it's nice to know that behind that gimmick of yours, behind all the terrible things you have said and done, that you are a real human being. It's times like this that show everyone for who we really are.

Dave Youell
11-26-2007, 07:06 AM
Hadn't spoken to him properlly in ages, obvioulsy I wish I had now

RIP Pep you are going to be missed

Heyman
11-26-2007, 10:32 AM
What the fuck :(.

Dan was probably one of the nicest people on TPWW, very very fun to talk to and definitely one of my best friends here. RIP.

BTW heyman it's nice to know that behind that gimmick of yours, behind all the terrible things you have said and done, that you are a real human being. It's times like this that show everyone for who we really are.

Thanks Lara - I appreciate that. While I'm at it, I also want to apologize to you in regards to my past actions.

I think a few years ago, Pepsi Man made a comment along the lines of, "there's a bit of the pep in all of us." LOL. When he first made the comment, I thought he was a massive goof....and proceeded to flame him even further.

Funny how his words from that time will now stick with me forever.

I think one thing that I've learned from this Pepsi Man tragedy, is

1) Always be careful with what you say.....as it truly might come back to haunt you. Yes - I acted like a dick on here for so many years, and it was naive of me to assume that I wouldn't feel bad just incase something DID happen to someone.

2) Show more appreciation to others on a regular basis. Life is short, and life is full of surprises...many of which are unwanted. Whenever possible, show appreciation/love to your family and friends. I know this sounds highly gay right now, but I'm dead serious. You never really know what's around the corner.

3) A part of me is a little sad that Pepsi Man won't get to see this thread....and the outpour from his former Tpww posters. I'm not sure if Pepsi Man really knew how appreciated he was on here....and it absolutely sucks that it took him dying to really showcase that.

And that's exactly why I say this now. Show appreciation NOW....while your loved ones are alive.

Theo Dious
11-26-2007, 12:04 PM
I have positive rep from Pepsi Man in my User CP. That disturbs the hell out of me. Here's hoping he's at peace, he was always a good guy around here.

Incidentally-

RIP

N...this event got me thinking that if anything were to happen to me you guys would have no way of knowing. I'm probably gonna make an 'In The Event Of' note for my peeps so they could log into spots like this and deliver the news.

I have a folder on my computer that contains lists of 'net places that should be notified in the event of my death/incapacitation, and the location of a notebook full of passwords and stuff (not foolish enough to leave it on a computer that could be hacked.) I also keep a copy of said instructions on a flash drive that I carry with my at almost all times. Three very specifically chosen people know of this. It bothers me sometimes to think of all the 'net friends I've had who I've just lost contact with, and you never know what may have happened to someone like that. Bottom line, I suppose, make sure that if you want people to know if you go, you've left the means to find it out.

Theo Dious
11-26-2007, 12:04 PM
A part of me is a little sad that Pepsi Man won't get to see this thread...

What makes you think he won't get to see it?

Innovator
11-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Never really spoke to him that much besides for RAW threads, but from his posts he seemed to really be a good guy. It is a real shame when someone goes too young, especially when he's around my age. RIP Pep

Kris P Lettus
11-26-2007, 12:12 PM
I want to hug Heyman right about now..

Rammsteinmad
11-27-2007, 02:27 AM
R.I.P. :(

ddpBANG
11-27-2007, 02:39 AM
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="Large Heading SearchResults1 TopPadMedium LeftPadMedium RightPadSmall" width="60%">Freda, Daniel Adam (http://www.legacy.com/IndependentTribune/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=98683264) </td> <td class="SearchResults1 TopPadMedium RightPadMedium" align="right" width="40%"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> http://mi-cache.legacy.com/legacy/images/EnhancedObit/GBIcon.gif (http://www.legacy.com/IndependentTribune/Guestbook.asp?Page=GuestBook&PersonID=98683264)</td> <td>View/Sign Guest Book (http://www.legacy.com/IndependentTribune/Guestbook.asp?Page=GuestBook&PersonID=98683264)</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="Large Heading SearchResults1 LeftPadMedium RightPadMedium">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="Notice SearchResults1 LeftPadMedium RightPadMedium"> <!-- Name = Daniel Adam Freda -->CONCORD - Daniel Adam Freda, 24, of 9311 Lake Point Court, died unexpectedly Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2007, at his sister's residence. Funeral service will be 1 p.m. Thursday at Whitley's Funeral Home Annex Chapel. Burial will be at Carolina Memorial Park, Kannapolis. Visitation will be 7-9 p.m. Wednesday at Whitley's Funeral Home Annex Chapel. Danny was born Sept. 2, 1983, in Mineola, N.Y., the son of Charlotte Freda Fannon of Concord. Danny was an area resident since 1994 and a 2001 graduate of A.L. Brown High School. He was employed at B.J.'s Wholesale Club in Concord and was of the Catholic faith. Survivors include his parents, Charlotte and Edward Fannon of Concord; sisters, Jessica Geddings and husband Jerry, Jamie Fannon and Cheryl Fannon, all of Concord; brother, Eddie Fannon Jr., of Concord; nephew, Haiden Fannon of Concord; nieces, Alyssa, Madison and Rachel Geddings, all of Concord; grandparents, Diana and Fiore Freda, and Francis and Florence Fannon, all of Long Island, N.Y.; and uncle, Robert Freda, of Long Island, N.Y. In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorial contributions be made to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - Charlotte Chapter, 9140 Arrow Point Blvd. #380, Charlotte, NC 28273, or Victory Junction Gang Camp, 4500 Adam's Way, Randlemann, NC, 27317. Online condolences may be left at www.whitleysfuneralhome.com (http://www.whitleysfuneralhome.com/)
</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="Small LeftPadMedium RightPadMedium SearchResults1"> Published in the Concord & Kannapolis Independent Tribune on 11/27/2007.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Xerzes
11-27-2007, 02:49 AM
RIP

Heyman
11-27-2007, 09:25 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="Large Heading SearchResults1 TopPadMedium LeftPadMedium RightPadSmall" width="60%">Freda, Daniel Adam (http://www.legacy.com/IndependentTribune/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=98683264) </TD><TD class="SearchResults1 TopPadMedium RightPadMedium" align=right width="40%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>http://mi-cache.legacy.com/legacy/images/EnhancedObit/GBIcon.gif (http://www.legacy.com/IndependentTribune/Guestbook.asp?Page=GuestBook&PersonID=98683264)</TD><TD>View/Sign Guest Book (http://www.legacy.com/IndependentTribune/Guestbook.asp?Page=GuestBook&PersonID=98683264)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class="Large Heading SearchResults1 LeftPadMedium RightPadMedium" colSpan=2>

</TD></TR><TR><TD class="Notice SearchResults1 LeftPadMedium RightPadMedium" colSpan=2><!-- Name = Daniel Adam Freda -->CONCORD - Daniel Adam Freda, 24, of 9311 Lake Point Court, died unexpectedly Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2007, at his sister's residence. Funeral service will be 1 p.m. Thursday at Whitley's Funeral Home Annex Chapel. Burial will be at Carolina Memorial Park, Kannapolis. Visitation will be 7-9 p.m. Wednesday at Whitley's Funeral Home Annex Chapel. Danny was born Sept. 2, 1983, in Mineola, N.Y., the son of Charlotte Freda Fannon of Concord. Danny was an area resident since 1994 and a 2001 graduate of A.L. Brown High School. He was employed at B.J.'s Wholesale Club in Concord and was of the Catholic faith. Survivors include his parents, Charlotte and Edward Fannon of Concord; sisters, Jessica Geddings and husband Jerry, Jamie Fannon and Cheryl Fannon, all of Concord; brother, Eddie Fannon Jr., of Concord; nephew, Haiden Fannon of Concord; nieces, Alyssa, Madison and Rachel Geddings, all of Concord; grandparents, Diana and Fiore Freda, and Francis and Florence Fannon, all of Long Island, N.Y.; and uncle, Robert Freda, of Long Island, N.Y. In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorial contributions be made to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - Charlotte Chapter, 9140 Arrow Point Blvd. #380, Charlotte, NC 28273, or Victory Junction Gang Camp, 4500 Adam's Way, Randlemann, NC, 27317. Online condolences may be left at www.whitleysfuneralhome.com (http://www.whitleysfuneralhome.com/)

</TD></TR><TR><TD class="Small LeftPadMedium RightPadMedium SearchResults1" colSpan=2>Published in the Concord & Kannapolis Independent Tribune on 11/27/2007.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey ddpBANG - thanks for leaving the link to that page. I truly hope that Daniel's family and friends know that the Tpww community also mourn the loss of, and yet celebrate the life and memories of Daniel.

Corkscrewed
11-27-2007, 09:19 PM
This is slightly off topic, and I hope no one takes it as being disrespectful toward Dan, but you know how death's come in threes? Well, this sort of applies from my point of view, because you've got Sean Taylor's shooting death, and today, I found out a current student at USC died from a lung infection (http://media.www.dailytrojan.com/media/storage/paper679/news/2007/11/27/News/Junior.20.Dies.Of.Lung.Condition-3116912.shtml).

All three said to be good people (well, Taylor having cleaned up his act, I guess that counts?), all three taken much too early in life. :(

FourFifty
11-27-2007, 11:17 PM
Every year for the holidays I donate some cash to chairty. I think if you have 20 bucks to spare that the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation - Charlotte Chapter would be a good chairty in light of what happened.
I'm throwing in 20 bucks, and I'd like to see other people do the same.

Pudding Taine
11-29-2007, 06:29 PM
I loved his posts when I was a guest here. Gonna miss him.:'(

KYR
11-29-2007, 09:53 PM
As a "guest" for so many years and getting to know you all pretty well, it was this sad news that prompted me to finally pull my finger out and join, if for no other reason than to pay my respects.

Even though I was a guest, I really enjoyed Pepsi Man's posts and on hearing the news, I felt shattered.

Yep. Gonna miss him too. Hope you're in a better place now PM :(

Destor
12-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Sucks something feirce.

pepsimansmom
05-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Thank you for accepting me here...I saw this thread about my son & wanted to thank you all for your kind words. Its been almost 5 years now since my son passed away you would think its easier to deal with...honestly, its not. Again...thank you all,it means alot to me.

Kris P Lettus
05-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Pepsi Man's mom is good with vB..

pepsimansmom
05-12-2012, 05:29 PM
VB??

El Fangel
05-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Vbulletin. I think he meant html coding though. If you are who you say you are, I am sorry for your loss.

Heyman
05-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Thank you for accepting me here...I saw this thread about my son & wanted to thank you all for your kind words. Its been almost 5 years now since my son passed away you would think its easier to deal with...honestly, its not. Again...thank you all,it means alot to me.

Hello Pepsimansmom,

No problem and my pleasure.

Pepsi Man was a bit of an oddball at times, but I can honestly say that he was one of the nicest and most genuine guys that I've ever met on here.

I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose a son, but please be rest assured that he brought us a lot of hard laughs and good memories.

I probably ribbed him a little too much, but I was always a fan of the Pep.

Zeeboe
05-12-2012, 05:50 PM
He was very popular on here. I'm so sorry for the loss.

pepsimansmom
05-12-2012, 06:53 PM
Thanks...yes,my son was an oddball at times..I'll give u that BUT he was honest & always told it how he saw it..lol..All my kids r a bit of wise-asses...thats my fault. If u have doubts as to who I am...ask me anything & I'll try to answer u the best I can..sry to say I'm NOT as good as Danny was on the computer. I saved just about everything I found on his computer...pics...matches he wrote..he had ALOT in his computer. I'll b bk later tonight sometime...I'm watching 2 of my grandsons & can't b on much now.
TY again

DLVH84
05-12-2012, 08:11 PM
That hits home to me a bit...I was diagnosed with diabetes when I was 19. I had to control it by pills. After a couple years, I lost a great amount of weight, exercising, and cutting way back on my eating habits (I don't go for seconds and I cut snacks off completely). And now, I'm off the pills and controlling it by diet and exercise.

MoFo
05-12-2012, 08:20 PM
He was only 24, jesus

Damn shame, sounds dumb but didnt even know diabetes was 'that serious'

DLVH84
05-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Oh yeah. It is serious. And the list of complications scared me straight. The closest call for me was with my kidneys. I had to get checked one day, followed doctor's orders, and checked back exactly a year later to see if there was prominent damage, and I got the okay that my kidneys are in good shape.

El Fangel
05-12-2012, 08:39 PM
At first, I thought this was just someone trolling. I am quite happy to see it is not.

pepsimansmom
05-13-2012, 01:38 AM
So sorry to hear about any1 getting diabetes...it does suck!! Danny was 3 yrs old when we found out...he had a heart problem found at birth & I 1st thought that it had to do with that...I knew nothing about diabetes..I learn REAL quick tho!! Had to give him 4 shots a day at 1st for yrs.
DLVH84..I am glad to see ur doing ok.... (http://www.tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=14759) we found out last yr that mu hubby has it too...thankfully he doesn't need shots...diet & pills.
I'm glad that you all relize who I am....I think I'd flip out on some1 IF I saw they were trying to be an ass & say they are "Dan's mom & it wasn't me. I did get some hateful emails tho...but I guess that was to b expeted knowing my son .... I don't doubt he pissed off a few out there.....

DAMN iNATOR
05-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Can't believe it's been almost 5 years. And considering I really didn't know PM hardly at all, I was surprised to see that In Memory pic I made; honestly do not recall doing that at all, but I must have.

And @PM's mom, I'm so sorry for your loss, and I can only hope that as time has gone by since your son's untimely death, that you have found some small measure of comfort in knowing that he's in a much better place right now and watching over everyone who was ever important to him.

pepsimansmom
05-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Can't believe it's been almost 5 years. And considering I really didn't know PM hardly at all, I was surprised to see that In Memory pic I made; honestly do not recall doing that at all, but I must have.

And @PM's mom, I'm so sorry for your loss, and I can only hope that as time has gone by since your son's untimely death, that you have found some small measure of comfort in knowing that he's in a much better place right now and watching over everyone who was ever important to him.

Thank you.....honestly,it doesn't get any easier to deal with..but if my son isn't suffering...then I guess that's all that matters...what is the memory pic are you talking about? I'd love to see it.

DAMN iNATOR
05-14-2012, 02:45 PM

Thank you.....honestly,it doesn't get any easier to deal with..but if my son isn't suffering...then I guess that's all that matters...what is the memory pic are you talking about? I'd love to see it.

http://i50.tinypic.com/29f5v69.jpg

I had posted it in here in post #13 as a clickable .jpg, but decided to just provide the pic here so you'd know what I was talking about. Nothing special, as you can see, kinda generic but I felt like it was the least I could do.

pepsimansmom
05-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Thank you....I'm sure I have that pic of him somewhere...as I went thru his computer I found so may pics & other stuff I ended up moving it to another hard drive I have so I didn't lose it all.

Jordan
05-14-2012, 03:19 PM
I would hate for my mom to go through my computer if I passed on!

RIP Pepsi Man, hopefully you kept your CPU clean.

Dukelorange
05-14-2012, 07:42 PM
At the end of the day, we all must realize that we are all human and respect each other.... I always strive to just state my viewpoint and repectfully disagree with the posts I don't think are accurate. The "crazies" in the forum I also respect because as questionable as they may seem, thier posts keep things interesting.

pepsimansmom
05-15-2012, 06:33 AM
Who are the crazies???

VSG
05-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Why are you posting in a different text color, and even changing that sometimes? Doesn't seem like it would be a priority for a mom.

pepsimansmom
05-15-2012, 09:32 AM
Really??? you have a problem with my text color??? I happen to like the color blue...are "Moms" NOT supposed to have favorite colors??? Or is it just that you don't think I'm who I say I am???

VSG
05-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Did I somehow miss that jump to the conclusion?

Gertner
05-15-2012, 10:34 AM
"yawn" moving on.

RP
05-15-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm more curious why Gertner has a penis in his avatar.

RP
05-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Sorry for your loss. I was around, but don't remember talking with him much.

RP
05-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Also, others should probably stop with the suspicions. I doubt a mod would have activated the account unless they checked its validity.

Shisen Kopf
05-15-2012, 10:57 AM
"yawn" moving on.

I wonder if Jeriton's "mom" will show up soon?

Juan
05-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Stay classy TPWW

Shisen Kopf
05-15-2012, 11:05 AM
Always

pepsimansmom
05-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Did I somehow miss that jump to the conclusion?

Maybe I misunderstood .... you just seemed to not like the fact I changed my text color...does it really matter what color I use?

Gertner
05-15-2012, 05:11 PM
I'm pretty sure "pepsimanamom" just happened to come upon not only this site after 5 years, but also pepsiman's account name and password. Also, her email address has 1983 in it. 99 times out or 100 that indicates that person's year of birth. Plus, she's also knew how to search out this thread. I call bull fucking shit.

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-15-2012, 05:29 PM
"yawn" moving on.

I'm pretty sure "pepsimanamom" just happened to come upon not only this site after 5 years, but also pepsiman's account name and password. Also, her email address has 1983 in it. 99 times out or 100 that indicates that person's year of birth. Plus, she's also new how to search out this thread. I call bull fucking shit.

I call bull fucking shit on you.

RP
05-15-2012, 06:15 PM
You hit the search button and type Pepsi Man. Its not exactly brain science.

RP
05-15-2012, 06:19 PM
I just did it. Searched titles only. It was the very first thread. Gosh, I have no clue how she could find it.

Gertner
05-15-2012, 06:36 PM
She's an old woman. I call bullshit.

If she's real, then show me your tits.

Shisen Kopf
05-15-2012, 07:42 PM
I still think if he had been diet Pepsiman he would still be here

Terra Ryzin
05-15-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm pretty sure "pepsimanamom" just happened to come upon not only this site after 5 years, but also pepsiman's account name and password. Also, her email address has 1983 in it. 99 times out or 100 that indicates that person's year of birth. Plus, she's also knew how to search out this thread. I call bull fucking shit.

hey scooby doo...instead of assuming shit why dont you actualy put that investigative mind to work. im sure you'll find that she is legit.

JT
05-15-2012, 09:27 PM
***sigh*** You know when this kid "passed away" 5 years ago, I felt really bad for him. 24 is too young to die with the short time you have on this earth already. If he did sadly pass away all those years ago, then to a guy I enjoyed conversing with I still hope RIP...

...but if it turns out that this was just an escape and "social experiment" to see how people would react to hearing his death, then I truly hope when he really does pass on that he does it alone and with no one to mourn him afterwards.

El Fangel
05-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Pretty sure that I have seen a picture of his headstone in a video with the correct dates on it. Ignore Gertner and Shisen, they are the resident assholes who are allowed to stick around so people can feel better about themselves.

Shisen Kopf
05-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Yeah and pretending to be a dead poster's mom is classy right?

Ruien
05-16-2012, 12:33 AM
It is a long shot that this person is he mom. Honestly, how many people did not think to themselves, "This is bullshit"? But on the very slim chance this is Pepsi's mom, I will not off on her. Instead I will feel sad for the individual who is pretending to be someones mom (And there are a few posters, mostly new, I can think of who would think this is entertaining).

As for an experiment, I highly doubt anyone would go through all this trouble just to comeback as his "mom" and post basically nothing. No idea if the kid is dead or not, but the experiment would have been done the day people quit posting in this thread. And coming back 5 years later? 24 to 29? It took the guy less time finish getting the 27th amendment ratified.........

Shisen Kopf
05-16-2012, 12:49 AM
Of course this is a load of bullshit. And there is zero % chance this "chick" is legit. Most of you probably agree with me but the only difference is I got the balls to say it in front of y'all and I don't gotta be false or sugarcoated at all. Word.

CSL
05-16-2012, 12:51 AM
stay classy TPWW

Skippord
05-16-2012, 12:53 AM
let's go find that guy who announced that Pepsi Man was dead and call him a faggot

Shisen Kopf
05-16-2012, 12:54 AM
Can we call him a faggot spic? That has a nice ring to it.

owenbrown
05-16-2012, 01:22 AM
IP check is the only answer to this

SlickyTrickyDamon
05-16-2012, 01:34 AM
Ban Gertner from this thread.

Triple A
05-16-2012, 01:39 AM
IP check is the only answer to this

ip is from Concord, North Carolina, where Pepsi Man is from

owenbrown
05-16-2012, 01:56 AM
ok then I am convinced. Thank you, Triple A

pepsimansmom
05-16-2012, 07:59 AM
All I wanted to do was Thank all those who had something good to say about my son. I'm not sure how to prove who I am...I am glad to see some of you realize that I am Pepsi mans mom & I thank you for that....for those of you that don't think I am....go look up my account on myspace....Charlotte Freda Fannon...there's pics & a video....I didn't just find this site now...I was contacted by some1 from here when my son 1st passed away...I'm sure most of you are kids & have no clue what its like to lose any1 close to you...

pepsimansmom
05-16-2012, 09:56 AM
1983 was the year my son was born NOT me....I was born in 1964 & had my son at age 19...IF you doubt who I am...then tell me HOW to prove online that I AM who I say I am.....
Sorry it took all this time to try & join this site & thank all those who knew my son & the kind words BUT its NOT easy dealing with the loss of a child...I walked in to see my son face down dead on the floor...how would any of you handle it???

itsmeJD
05-16-2012, 10:34 AM
You don't have to prove shit to anybody. I feel like if you weren't legit you'd be posting in other threads, and being an overall cunt about your identity. Some people here are major skeptics, but if they don't believe you then fuck em. If coming here gives you peace of mind about your son, then welcome. I'm very sorry for your loss.

pepsimansmom
05-16-2012, 11:00 AM
You don't have to prove shit to anybody. I feel like if you weren't legit you'd be posting in other threads, and being an overall cunt about your identity. Some people here are major skeptics, but if they don't believe you then fuck em. If coming here gives you peace of mind about your son, then welcome. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Thank you!! Atleast SOME ppl have a heart & understand. I may post in other threads at some point...u never know...lol

Gertner
05-16-2012, 12:01 PM
1983 was the year my son was born NOT me....I was born in 1964 & had my son at age 19...IF you doubt who I am...then tell me HOW to prove online that I AM who I say I am.....
Sorry it took all this time to try & join this site & thank all those who knew my son & the kind words BUT its NOT easy dealing with the loss of a child...I walked in to see my son face down dead on the floor...how would any of you handle it???

alrighty then I am convinced. Just thought somebody was being an asshole.

Shisen Kopf
05-16-2012, 03:19 PM
Is the last name Frieda or Freda?

FourFifty
05-16-2012, 03:44 PM
Ah, when Pepsi Man passed away I donated 20 bucks to some charity up in New York. It had to do with how Pepsi Man passed away. It froze my bank account because the bank saw it as a "red flag." Looking at my transaction history of 29 Palms, Joshua Tree, Yucca Valley, Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, etc, and then seeing something on the other side of the country made my bank want to know wtf was going on.

pepsimansmom
05-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Its Freda..no " i " in it...

I'm sorry you had a problem with your bank for making that donation but I do thank you for it. Was it to the JDF?? I got a letter telling me some1 did & I tried to track that person down to thank them...I'll have to go find the letter & look again.

I'm glad to see my son had alot of friends online...God knows he was ALWAYS on the computer day & night...lol...he'd eat while sitting at his desk...I wonder how many of these wrestling site he was on.

Big Vic
05-18-2012, 10:05 AM
You can find me in St. Louis
When we gon play rained all day.

DAMN iNATOR
05-20-2012, 03:23 PM

Thank you!! Atleast SOME ppl have a heart & understand. I may post in other threads at some point...u never know...lol
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QYq-7xg0B2A/Tb7z2V4e25I/AAAAAAAAD7E/4GSN9RXnH1Q/s1600/haters-gonna-hate-12.jpg
In other words, just sayin'...it seems to me like all the people that don't believe you are who you say you are are trolls. Just don't let them get to you. The intelligent posters will recognize you as genuine and won't question your identity.

XL
05-20-2012, 05:23 PM
***sigh*** You know when this kid "passed away" 5 years ago, I felt really bad for him. 24 is too young to die with the short time you have on this earth already. If he did sadly pass away all those years ago, then to a guy I enjoyed conversing with I still hope RIP...

...but if it turns out that this was just an escape and "social experiment" to see how people would react to hearing his death, then I truly hope when he really does pass on that he does it alone and with no one to mourn him afterwards.
Where did this conclusion even come from!? :wtf:

Juan
05-20-2012, 06:21 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QYq-7xg0B2A/Tb7z2V4e25I/AAAAAAAAD7E/4GSN9RXnH1Q/s1600/haters-gonna-hate-12.jpg
In other words, just sayin'...it seems to me like all the people that don't believe you are who you say you are are trolls. Just don't let them get to you. The intelligent posters will recognize you as genuine and won't question your identity.

Go fuck yourself

Fignuts
05-20-2012, 06:41 PM
He sleeps on the floor. Let's not be too harsh.

JT
05-20-2012, 07:11 PM
Where did this conclusion even come from!? :wtf:

Over the years I've seen people pull bullshit online just to see people's reactions...including faking their death, and using another username to monitor the reaction. Seen it a few times actually, and done quite well with exception of not hiding their IP addresses between the different usernames.

Now you have a poster from the same location as Pepsi Man posting in a thread almost 5 years old, claiming to be his mother...who was never here before...actually going through the effort to make sure all "her" posts are the same standout color.

I mean that could likely happen, but seems weird enough to me to question the legitimacy of someone; if you're coming on to simply thank us for being your son's friends, why are you going through the extra effort with the font, and how did you pick up on it so fast? Plus proclaiming to "stick around" to possibly post in more threads seems weird as well...if you were into these types of topics in the past, and you're son didn't share them with you then, why are you into it now?

And yes, it is all assumption, but I still smell bullshit.

pepsimansmom
05-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Over the years I've seen people pull bullshit online just to see people's reactions...including faking their death, and using another username to monitor the reaction. Seen it a few times actually, and done quite well with exception of not hiding their IP addresses between the different usernames.

Now you have a poster from the same location as Pepsi Man posting in a thread almost 5 years old, claiming to be his mother...who was never here before...actually going through the effort to make sure all "her" posts are the same standout color.

I mean that could likely happen, but seems weird enough to me to question the legitimacy of someone; if you're coming on to simply thank us for being your son's friends, why are you going through the extra effort with the font, and how did you pick up on it so fast? Plus proclaiming to "stick around" to possibly post in more threads seems weird as well...if you were into these types of topics in the past, and you're son didn't share them with you then, why are you into it now?

And yes, it is all assumption, but I still smell bullshit.
IF you don't think my son passed away then why don't look up his obituary , its still online. I happen to like the color blue so I ALWAYS change the color in ANYTHING I do online when I'm able to..got a problem with it..???..well then its YOUR problem! I don't do it to "stand out". Pick up what so fast..??..HOW to change the font color..???..ummm its not that hard to do...before now..I was busy helping to take care of my new grandson & triplet granddaughters so I was barley online for anything...I use to watch wrestling but since Danny passed away..its hard for me to watch still!! That's something I doubt ANY1 here could understand...I'm just glad to see there are some of you that don't doubt who I am...I REALLY have no clue how I can prove online I am who I say I am...So..IF you doubt me..then tell me what will convince you....

Shisen Kopf
05-21-2012, 11:54 AM
Why did you let him drink so much Pepsi? That stuff rots the teeth.

Gertner
05-21-2012, 11:57 AM
IF you don't think my son passed away then why don't look up his obituary , its still online. I happen to like the color blue so I ALWAYS change the color in ANYTHING I do online when I'm able to..got a problem with it..???..well then its YOUR problem! I don't do it to "stand out". Pick up what so fast..??..HOW to change the font color..???..ummm its not that hard to do...before now..I was busy helping to take care of my new grandson & triplet granddaughters so I was barley online for anything...I use to watch wrestling but since Danny passed away..its hard for me to watch still!! That's something I doubt ANY1 here could understand...I'm just glad to see there are some of you that don't doubt who I am...I REALLY have no clue how I can prove online I am who I say I am...So..IF you doubt me..then tell me what will convince you....

A bum shot

pepsimansmom
05-21-2012, 11:58 AM
It might IF you didn't brush your teeth!!!

DAMN iNATOR
05-31-2012, 12:30 PM
He sleeps on the floor. Let's not be too harsh.

Did I miss something here? Seems like it since Juan apparently posted right after my post... (FTR, I have him on ignore, which is why I ask...)

VSG
05-31-2012, 12:34 PM
Go fuck yourself

lol