PDA

View Full Version : Judas Mesias

Rollermacka
11-25-2007, 11:41 PM
Well my question is this which way do you think is he gonna go? There are a few ways that Judas could go. He could be like Undertaker or Kane become a monster who will always be a evil angle but still be cheered and become a main eventer because of that. He could be a mid card monster kinda like Boogeyman, or Kamala and just kinda scare people on me midcard maybe get a title shot but wont really be too well known as the monster of the company. Then there is the third way which is the big mistake fogotten about shortly after losin the angle. Good examples of this are Tyrant of TNA, or the well known disaster Mortis of wcw. Most people will know this name because the gimmick was so hyped and dropped soo bad Mordeci. I mean mortis wasn't a bad wrestlers, tyrant has a solid big guy and well Kevin Thorn is still around right? Which do u think Judas will be and how can he keep from becomin a joke?

Lock Jaw
11-25-2007, 11:44 PM
I have no idea what you just said for the most part.

But I think Judas already became a joke with the whole white eyes and spilling blood from his mouth thing. Along with the fact that he showed up and was all like "GWAR! I'M AN UNSTOPPABLE MONSTER HERE TO DESTROY ABYSS!!!" and then disappearing next week and Abyss starting to feud with Black Reign instead.

Impact!
11-25-2007, 11:55 PM
Judas (Ricky Banderas) is a good wrestler, and from the pics I've seen of him in TNA he has a good look. If James Mitchell continues to manage him, and for the most part they keep him away from Abyss to begin with, I believe he could quite easily become a solid Upper Midcarder. His longitivity will, in the end, depend on the TNA writers, and whether or not they continue with him after he returns from being injured.

You mentioned Tyrant, is that supposed to be Trytan? and if yes, Trytan failed because he was way to green. Mordecai(sp?) was dropped, although imo he could have had a solid career with the gimmick (If they had have waited to call him up).

Rollermacka
11-26-2007, 12:56 AM
You mentioned Tyrant, is that supposed to be Trytan? and if yes, Trytan failed because he was way to green. Mordecai(sp?) was dropped, although imo he could have had a solid career with the gimmick (If they had have waited to call him up).

That's how u spelled his name I wouldn't remember they showed promos for him right before the spike debut and he came out and smashed some of the X division and then they never showed him again. Wasn't he one of James mitchel monsters then after some rumble I never heard of him again.

Jeritron
11-26-2007, 01:02 AM
How can he KEEP from becoming a joke?

I think that ship sailed the moment he set foot into the impact zone, though he was right at home since it's an evening at the improv with title belts and ladders for props on a six sided stage