PDA

View Full Version : I'm really diggin Raw right now...

Jeritron
11-27-2007, 03:16 PM
Normally, I can't even be bothered caring about one of the storylines or fueds on Raw, but right now I'm not only into one, but a couple.

I'm of course lovin Jerichos return and push.
I'm a big fan of the Ric Flair win or retire storyline if it's done correctly, hopefully ends up with him finally losing clean at Mania to someone who deserves the honor of retiring him.

I really like the Jeff Hardy/HHH alliance, and I'm very happy with HHHs current role on the show and I hope Jeff continues to get pushed. He deserves it right now, he's over as fuck.

Santino is gold

HBK/Kennedy isn't a bad idea, I think it'd have been better suited for Mania, but it's a solid fued if its used to elevate Kennedy

The womens division even seems to have a serious take right now.

And I like the vague alliance with Orton and McMahon, I hope this blossoms.

Anyone else with me? Thoughts? Additions? Disagreements?

JJT420
11-27-2007, 04:01 PM
yes I completely agree with all your saying, Jericho has been entertaining so far, the Flair storyline has potential, even though I already know whats going down I still got nervous last night, Jeff Hardy/Triple H is also going well, saw this one on one stuff coming a mile away as well, and the rest is going good EXCEPT....hang the midget, and just let Carlito go, he is done, its over, goodbye!

Theo Dious
11-27-2007, 04:02 PM
You make my eyes bleed.

Johnny Vegas
11-27-2007, 04:10 PM
Yes, the brand has been speeding up as of late, but i never want to get too typed up b/c the WWE WILL find a way to.....you know.

addy2hotty
11-27-2007, 04:47 PM
I think your opinion changes as frequently as as often as your underwear.

The Jericho part of Raw holds my interest, not a lot else does.

Londoner
11-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Yup im enjoying everything you mentioned atm, it wont last long so enjoy it while you can...

Jeritron
11-27-2007, 05:20 PM
I think your opinion changes as frequently as as often as your underwear.

The Jericho part of Raw holds my interest, not a lot else does.

When'd my opinion change?

Indifferent Clox
11-27-2007, 05:29 PM
I like the angles right now, but I want better wrestling.

Jeritron
11-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Thats fair enough. However, the current players are pretty good in that department too.

I know Jeff Hardy isn't a 5 star wrestler, but for some reason I'm feeling a great match comng on at Armageddon. I think if they tell the story well and really go all out with it, give it some time and tap into the crowd, it has serious potential.

Londoner
11-27-2007, 05:48 PM
Can just imagine Jeff Hardys career reaching new heights if he goes over HHH. Probably wont happen though.

Mr Regal
11-27-2007, 06:42 PM
It's a non title fight, so no way he is going over.

Juan
12-01-2007, 04:12 AM
Yup im enjoying everything you mentioned atm, it wont last long so enjoy it while you can...

I like the angles right now, but I want better wrestling.

Kane Knight
12-01-2007, 10:25 AM
IC wants better wrestling. That's rich.