PDA

View Full Version : It must really suck to be an England fan right now

Renaissance man
11-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Your Rugby team got slaughtered by the Greatest Rugby team on the planet.
Your Soccer team is a joke and haven't got a hope of seeing the soccer world cup finals.
your tennis is very sad
and your cricket team is due to be murdered by Sri Lanka

Maybe it's time to support another country eh lads?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cooler Tom Schuler
11-28-2007, 03:52 PM
*The only thing heard is the sound of crickets chirping.*

Londoner
11-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Not really, since were going to get a good manager this time by the sounds of it. As for the rugby team, i dont see how we should be dissapointed by getting to the final when it was a work in progress sort of team, as for cricket, how do you know we'll get slaughtered?

*shits on this thread*

CSL
11-28-2007, 04:14 PM
:lol:

Slaughtered? Bless...

We'll see if your lot make the next World Cup you aren't hosting.

Do you have a tennis player that anybody has ever heard of?

And I'm pretty sure last time we played your lot @ Cricket, we won.

I'm guessing you should maybe create a 'It Must Really Suck To Be A South Africa Fan All The Time...except for when Steven Pienaar does something for Everton' thread.

:wave:

Renaissance man
11-29-2007, 01:48 AM
Not really, since were going to get a good manager this time by the sounds of it. As for the rugby team, i dont see how we should be dissapointed by getting to the final when it was a work in progress sort of team, as for cricket, how do you know we'll get slaughtered?

*shits on this thread*

It Doesn't help you have a good manager but the team is full of muppets eh?
As for the cricket, one simply has to mention the word Muliduran and the poms start running.

Londoner
11-29-2007, 05:44 AM
Full of muppets? You mean world class players who play in the p;remiership brilliantly every week? You're the muppet. You clearly know nothing about football cause if you did, you would agree that 1) it was cause theyw eren't gelling as a team, 2) that is down to man management and Steve was never meant for the job.

As for the cricket, who says anyone is running away?Last time i heard they wereon the way to where ever the match is being held. You really are a muppet.

Londoner
11-29-2007, 05:47 AM
And so what if were not that great right now, we just had a period where 1) the cricket team won the ashes, 2) the rugby team won the world cup and got to the final in their defense of it and gave a good account of themselves. I dont know why im still arguing this with you, ive already shitted on your thread. the only one who thinks it sucks to be an england fan round here is you. So continue to laugh, laugh yourselkf to death,please.

Renaissance man
11-29-2007, 10:43 AM
Lets save this thread for when a) England don't qualify for the world cup and b)get their collective butcheeks handed to them by Muli and co.

I do enjoy getting the poms worked up

Renaissance man
11-29-2007, 10:45 AM
[QUOTE=TL;1946305]Full of muppets? You mean world class players who play in the p;remiership brilliantly every week? You're the muppet. You clearly know nothing about football cause if you did, you would agree that 1) it was cause theyw eren't gelling as a team, 2) that is down to man management and Steve was never meant for the job.

Okay, name the "world class players" playing for england. And if you say lampard of gerrard Ill die laughing. the only worth mentioning is the living god Rooney

Dazz
11-29-2007, 10:59 AM
To be fair I'd rather not qualify and get a great manager, then qualify and be stuck with McLaren for a while.

I am wearing my England shirt right now, I have been all day, all the British clubs look set to qualify into the Champions League knock out stages so it's not all bad.

NoRoolz
11-29-2007, 11:20 AM
Difference is with us English (British too), we'll ALWAYS be proud of our country no matter how shit we're doing etc. People like you probably only state your South African pride when your team's done something good. England, Scotland, Wales and N.Ireland fans are always proud and you can see that by how well our teams are supported - unlike yours. Even when you host the world cup we'll have more fans than you there.

For me it's club before country anyway, so as long as I have my Chelsea I'm happy.

Renaissance man
11-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Oh dear gawd, a chelski fan. do you feel sad knowing you'll win nothing this season?
United for glory!

Team Sheep
11-29-2007, 01:35 PM
I agree with NoRoolz. Whilst South Africa is a very passionate rugby country, I was over there in the Summer, and the guy I was staying with said that all his friends were NZ or Australian fans because South Africa always suck in the Tri Nations. Found that a bit odd. Bet they all jumped on the SA bandwagon after the World Cup though eh!

Renaissance man
11-29-2007, 04:09 PM
You always get the rubbish that always jumps on a winning bandwagon

Renaissance man
11-30-2007, 01:12 AM
Whats the difference between the england soccer team and a tea bag?

The tea bag stays in the cup longer

he he

Londoner
11-30-2007, 06:33 PM
Boy are you gonna be sorry if England win the first test this weekend against sri lanka. If we don't win however, were used to it anyway. But we still stick by our teams, unlike some countries...

Danny Electric
11-30-2007, 08:20 PM
Fella, your South Africa football side is terrible.
No way would you qualify for the World Cup if you weren't hosting it.

Londoner
12-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Hmmm, first day of the cricket, sri lanka won toss and chose to bat..188 all out..hahahaha..England..149-1....hahahahaha..yeah were REALLY shit huh?Fucking stupid bitch.

addy2hotty
12-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Whats the difference between the england soccer team and a tea bag?

The tea bag stays in the cup longer

he he

Firstly, it's football. Second, you sound completely ignorant of what you are talking about. Thirdly, it was a try. Forthly, it's Muralitharan. Fithly, you are correct about Lampard & Gerrard.

Thank you.

Nervous Ferret
12-01-2007, 01:56 PM
VORT PALE ALL THE WAY OI OI OI

CSL
12-01-2007, 02:44 PM
So if Seuth Ifrica are the 'Greatest Rugby team on the planet', what does that make the Barbarians?

ct2k
12-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Everton > Luther Vandross > England > buttsecks > South Africa > Rugby

World banged to rights :y:

Funky Fly
12-01-2007, 10:54 PM
What the gay is your problem with England?

Londoner
12-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Oh i misread the england score it was 49-1..79-1 or something now on the 2nd day and we look in control, this is a batting wicket and we bowled them out for less than 200 in the 1st innings, yeah thats rreal shit.

Y2C
12-04-2007, 05:11 AM
I don't feel sorry for the poms, as they would be used to watching their team lose.

But what gives a South African the right to brag about sport? The only reason why they won the Rugby World Cup was because they had the easiest draw to the final that they could have possible asked for. They have been the worst Tri Nations team in the past 3 years, so how they can claim to be the best is beyond me.

Also, their cricket team is the biggest bunch of chokers when it comes to World Cups that the sport has ever seen.

The only thing that South Africans are good at doing is contracting AIDS, and unfortunately that isn't an official sport.

Y2C
12-04-2007, 05:13 AM
& btw, the Poms are royally fucked in the cricket.

Renaissance man
12-05-2007, 11:28 AM
Hmmm, first day of the cricket, sri lanka won toss and chose to bat..188 all out..hahahaha..England..149-1....hahahahaha..yeah were REALLY shit huh?Fucking stupid bitch.

whoops. I see you're suffering from foot in mouth disease eh what old chap? he he

Fuck the queen, god save your miserable cricket team :D

#BROKEN Hasney
12-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Apart from a jammy world cup, the only sporting event South Africa could even win would be the world crime rate league.

Londoner
12-06-2007, 05:55 AM
We beat them in the one day series recently, so you can shut up. They know the pitch better than us, i was listening toi the interviews and murali knows it so well since its his home fucking ground, so naturally they have a betetr chance. So we lost one match away?Yeah and? You're still a fucking stupid bitch. Hahahahaaha.

Renaissance man
12-06-2007, 11:21 AM
and you'll lose the second test. thats a given

Londoner
12-06-2007, 01:53 PM
not completely since jayasuriya(who got them 78 runs in the 2nd innings i think) has retired from test cricket now, thatll be a big miss.

ct2k
12-06-2007, 01:55 PM
So how is Australia dealing with fat cunt Shane Warne's record being broken by an entirely superior bowler?

Renaissance man
12-06-2007, 02:53 PM
I won't say entirely superior. Muli got a lot of his wickets on the subcontinent

ct2k
12-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Dunno man, I remember when he took 17 wickets in one test against us, fuckin incredible stuff, just a shame the Aussies could never accept it and always tried to call him up for cheating, which everybody else agreed he absolutely wasn't doing.

Renaissance man
12-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Typical oz behaviour that. I blame the english captains of the ships bringing the convicts to australia. Why they didn't just dump them all in the Atlantic and have a party under the West Africans is beyond me. An oz free world....ah alas

Bad Company
12-06-2007, 04:50 PM
He's a chucker.

Renaissance man
12-09-2007, 01:40 AM
And the boxing is not too bright too. oh dear. Hatton is a bum and Mayweather proved it

Y2C
12-16-2007, 04:14 AM
So how is Australia dealing with fat cunt Shane Warne's record being broken by an entirely superior bowler?

We would be pissed off if he was "entirely superior" or a "bowler".

yianni
12-16-2007, 06:19 AM
Strayans are happy to have ridiculous records such the 31-0 win over the all mighty powerful American Samoa in football yet cry foul when Murali gets "cheap" wickets over less powerful cricket countries. Give the guy a fucking break, well done to him for doing so

And yeah England are balls at sport

ct2k
12-16-2007, 08:43 AM
We would be pissed off if he was "entirely superior" or a "bowler".

Nah you lot just can't accept the fact that Murali is a fantastic bowler, and also the fact that he has brown skin definitely comes into it.

ct2k
12-16-2007, 08:47 AM
And the boxing is not too bright too. oh dear. Hatton is a bum and Mayweather proved it

A bum?

By that logic the following fighters are also bums:

Arturo Gatti
Jose Luis Castillo
Sharmba Mitchell
Carlos Baldomir
Oscar De La Hoya
DeMarcus Corley
Diego Corrales

Y2C
12-16-2007, 07:04 PM
Nah you lot just can't accept the fact that Murali is a fantastic bowler, and also the fact that he has brown skin definitely comes into it.

LMAO.

Yup, the entire country hates only Muralitharan and not every other Sri Lankan, Indian & West Indian who has ever played the game, just because his skin is brown. :rofl: :rofl:

It's good to know that you know everything that there is to know about Australians. :y: :y:

Y2C
12-16-2007, 07:05 PM
On the contrary, Shane Warne is an overweight man-whore drug cheat, but I won't dare mention that because I don't want to be called a racist. :rofl: :rofl:

yianni
12-16-2007, 09:13 PM
I think the main thing to emerge from all of this is Gooner's a twat and the Poms are pants at sport

Londoner
12-16-2007, 10:21 PM
And that renaissance man is a stupid dumb fucking cunt.

ct2k
12-17-2007, 10:55 AM
LMAO.

Yup, the entire country hates only Muralitharan and not every other Sri Lankan, Indian & West Indian who has ever played the game, just because his skin is brown. :rofl: :rofl:

It's good to know that you know everything that there is to know about Australians. :y: :y:

I didn't say you only hate Murali out of the teams you mentioned, I said it bothers Australian that a brown skinned person is better than their best.

Bad Company
12-17-2007, 06:33 PM
Tait is a chucker

yianni
12-17-2007, 08:35 PM
For fucks sake as if you should be proud anyway of being the "world's" greatest wicket taker in the first place. It's like the Yanks having their "World" series :roll:

Anyway ct2k is right, not pin pointing Y2C on this but MANY people here would hate Murali just on that

ct2k
12-18-2007, 05:47 AM
I don't hate Aussies for the record, I just hate the smear/hate campaign they've put up against Murali for as long as I can remember

Downunder
12-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Tait is a chucker

ROFL - that got them stirred up over here.

ct2k
12-18-2007, 05:27 PM
Glenn McGrath is inferior to Alan Donald, Courtney Walsh and........Andrew Caddick

Bad Company
12-18-2007, 08:59 PM
ROFL - that got them stirred up over here.
lol, sure did, should see the footage, blatant ;)

Avenger
12-19-2007, 06:00 PM
And the boxing is not too bright too. oh dear. Hatton is a bum and Mayweather proved itAmir Khan is starting to prove his no joke and one of the greatest prospects in boxing.

I know it's not England but Britain has the greatest boxer in the world in the last 10 years - Joe Calzaghe

ct2k
12-19-2007, 06:23 PM
Floyd Mayweather is the best boxer in the world in the last 10 years, Calzaghe is arguably the best champion of that period though.

Also as far as boxing goes right now we're actually doing incredibly well:

Alex Arthur is interim WBO World Super-Featherweight champ

Junior Witter is WBC World Light-Welterweight champ

Joe Calzaghe is essentially undisputed World Super-Middleweight champ with the WBC, WBA and WBO belts, he relinquished the IBF belt but didn't lose it

Clinton Woods is IBF Light-Heavyweight champ

Enzo Maccarinelli (who I personally think is an overrated slob but meh) is WBO World Cruiserweight champ

David Haye (aka the future) is WBC/WBA World Cruiserweight champ right now, and I think if you ignore O'Neil Bell being stripped of the IBF belt a while back, technically Haye should be IBF champ too, but Bell was/is a slacker who didn't defend his belts for like a year and then wanted to fight at heavyweight, ass.

So yeah, good crop of world champs right there

Avenger
12-20-2007, 12:57 AM
Junior Witter is a wannabe.

Y2C
12-20-2007, 01:52 AM
I didn't say you only hate Murali out of the teams you mentioned, I said it bothers Australian that a brown skinned person is better than their best.

Can't speak on behalf of others, but I hate him because the ICC had to change to rules of the game to enable him to play the game, which is the reason why I hate the ICC too.

How come then nobody hated Courtney Walsh when he had the record, or Brian Lara when he passed AB's tests runs record? Lots of those who hate Murali have hated him since 1996, so your words have as much credibility as the English batting line-up playing outside of England.

Y2C
12-20-2007, 01:54 AM
I don't hate Aussies for the record, I just hate the smear/hate campaign they've put up against Murali for as long as I can remember

That sentence there just contradicts your entire point.

ct2k
12-20-2007, 05:23 AM
Junior Witter is a wannabe.

He's a boxer not a brawler and he's not flashy, that doesn't make him a wannabe. Hell I think he'd have a very good shot at beating Ricky Hatton.

ct2k
12-26-2007, 02:07 PM
DAMN British boxing is in such a bad place right now:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/more_sport/article3090590.ece

I mean we've only got Manny Pacquiao interested in fighting Ricky Hatton, Bernard Hopkins vs Joe Calzaghe ready to be signed and a huge unification fight between David Haye and Fat Maccarinelli to look forward to:D

CSL
12-26-2007, 02:15 PM
David Haye is a machine

MTH15
12-28-2007, 02:38 AM
Your Rugby team got slaughtered by the Greatest Rugby team on the planet.
Your Soccer team is a joke and haven't got a hope of seeing the soccer world cup finals.
your tennis is very sad
and your cricket team is due to be murdered by Sri Lanka

Maybe it's time to support another country eh lads?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You high nose ass british

Downunder
12-29-2007, 12:55 AM
Can't speak on behalf of others, but I hate him because the ICC had to change to rules of the game to enable him to play the game, which is the reason why I hate the ICC too.

How come then nobody hated Courtney Walsh when he had the record, or Brian Lara when he passed AB's tests runs record? Lots of those who hate Murali have hated him since 1996, so your words have as much credibility as the English batting line-up playing outside of England.

They are a different kind of brown.

:wtf:

Y2C
12-29-2007, 02:42 AM
So what you're saying is that the reason why Australians hate Murali isn't because he's brown, but rather because of the shade of brown that he is?

MTH15
12-29-2007, 02:46 AM
NO NO NO this guy. Who on tpww watches rugby?

Downunder
12-29-2007, 04:32 PM
So what you're saying is that the reason why Australians hate Murali isn't because he's brown, but rather because of the shade of brown that he is?

Yeah Murli is a Paki, we hate Pakis.

Courtney Walsh, Joel Garner, Brian Lara etc are black from the Carribean, that makes them cool.

yianni
12-29-2007, 08:22 PM
So how many people were given the boot from the cricket for making racist taunts?

Y2C
12-30-2007, 06:53 AM
Everybody except for the MCC.

If they banned racism at the soccer then every match would be played in an empty stadium. :D

yianni
01-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Fucking oath they would. :D

You should have heard this stupid cunt on SEN the other day whinging about how Indians here won't support Australia at the cricket, and mentioned how it happens in other sports. Even the hosts were just sitting there saying mate stop being a racist twat and fuck off :D

Y2C
01-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Was that stupid cunt on SEN Kid Robb? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Out of curiosity, what other sports do immigrants barrack for Australia against their own country? Definately not cricket or soccer, and alot of them don't in the rugby either.

yianni
01-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Well technically I guess you could say the tennis as well.

Y2C
01-05-2008, 03:01 AM
Well technically I guess you could say the tennis as well.

The reason why everybody barracks for other countries in the tennis is because either:

a) Lleyton Hewitt is a cunt
b) there are hotter chicks playing for other countries.

Downunder
01-06-2008, 03:41 AM
LOL at Symonds getting racially abused by another Indian.

But seriously, if he didn't look like a monkey, maybe they would stop calling him one.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200703/r133472_447172.jpg

Y2C
01-06-2008, 04:31 AM
How is calling Symonds a monkey being racist? If the Indians wanted to racially abuse somebody then they should choose somebody who is white.

yianni
01-06-2008, 09:44 AM
LOL at Symonds getting racially abused by another Indian.

But seriously, if he didn't look like a monkey, maybe they would stop calling him one.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200703/r133472_447172.jpg

That cunt shits me with the way he talks and carries on