PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling school

The Naitch
03-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Anyone been to wrestling school? Any advice? Probably gonna go check one out in the T Dot area.

CANADIAN
03-06-2004, 11:58 PM
Ron Hutchinson's?

The Naitch
03-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Tulley's I think

The Naitch
03-07-2004, 12:09 AM
This involves me moving from Vancouver to my cousin's house in Toronto probably in a year or two.

Iceman90
03-07-2004, 01:54 AM
I am going to try and attend The Dungeon.

Bruce Hart has said he is interested in training me (he is a sub teacher here, and knows me).

John la Rock
03-07-2004, 02:41 AM
good luck with your dreams Naitch

Joe Kerr
03-08-2004, 01:28 AM
:wave:

but youve already asked me the 100 questions about experience and schooling. I dont mind though. I hope to meet you in the ring some day. :D

Shaggy
03-08-2004, 02:21 PM
I plan on attending one over in Humble Texas. I live in Spring Texas so its pretty close by. Im already friends with a bunch of the guys that work there and the promotor. The greatest thing about it is that Hacksaw Jim Duggen used to wrestle for them, and he was my favorite wrestler growing up. So hopefully I can meet him.

jessica rocks
03-08-2004, 03:08 PM
All I can say is that it's a lot more work and a lot harder than you can ever imagine. I spent 4 months in OVW's school before I dropped out. Its a lot different for the males in wrestling, but I know it's that much harder for a female to be taken seriously.

My advice to you is if you really want to pursue wrestling you have to pursue it with all your heart and mind. It's not easy and no one is going to try to make it easy for you. Just dont give up and keep reaching as high as you can. Good luck :y:

Tiken
03-08-2004, 04:35 PM
I am going to try and attend The Dungeon.

Bruce Hart has said he is interested in training me (he is a sub teacher here, and knows me).

There selling the house eh, a very long shot that you will ever see the dungeon buddy :(

Or ever train in it.

The Naitch
03-08-2004, 05:10 PM
If Iceman gets into the Dungeon, I will be keeping touch with him.

And eminem.

It makes sense to know as many people as you can who are in the business.

I'm going to be a personal trainer first and foremost, to have something to fall back on in the real world, then at the same time, I will be trying to gain some pounds and to mature mentally. By then, I will be both physically and mentally prepared to handle the demands.

I'm really serious about it all. It's all I think about everyday, and I'd rather die than back down from the hardships.

Mister Sinister
03-08-2004, 07:14 PM
I trained back in OMEGA with the Hardys and Shane "Hurricane" Helms among others.

I personally plan in October, if RoH is still around after the whole thing over the weekend, to attend the wrestling school there which is done by one of my favorite young wrestlers, CM Punk

The Naitch
03-09-2004, 11:02 AM
where's Omega? Somewhere in North Carolina?

The Naitch
03-10-2004, 08:03 PM
yeah, Ron Hutchison's

Mr. JL
03-10-2004, 10:19 PM
Tulley's I think
I think you mean Sulley's!

Yeah, I'm checking that place out because it appears to produce some great wrestling talents.

I totally want to be a heel in the worst way!

The Naitch
03-10-2004, 10:32 PM
yeah, old man Sulley

sup JL, I'll probably wind up being a babyface my whole life. So we should do business someday. Awesome.

The Naitch
03-10-2004, 10:59 PM
seriously though, I like what Jason Sensation had to say about "being one of the boys"

Dunno why, it feels like Hutchison's seems to be a friendly place. Maybe it's because of the Canadians. I'm sure some schools in the US must be loaded with assholes

CANADIAN
03-10-2004, 11:02 PM
I plan on going to Sully's too.