PDA

View Full Version : Well it looks like we know who will end up with the "You're Fired" case on Impact!

KingofOldSchool
12-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Senshi quit TNA.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_23825.shtml

Innovator
12-03-2007, 06:09 PM
TNA's loss

ddpBANG
12-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Called it

Xero
12-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Low Ki vs Kha Li

Make it happen, Vince.

KingofOldSchool
12-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Low Ki vs. Hornswoggle

Skippord
12-03-2007, 06:32 PM
Oh well

JT
12-03-2007, 07:21 PM
***Backstage meeting with Dixie Carter and the roster.***

Dixie Carter: If you don't want to work for TNA then I don't want you here. So if you want to quit, then there's the door.

***Low Ki jumps up out of his seat.***

Low Ki: Thank God! I'm going to AAA...later bitches!!!

***Low Ki runs out the door.***

Dixie Carter: Shit...I didn't think anyone would really go for it. :( I hope no one else take me up on my word...

***Scott Hall is seen sneaking out behind her, using a house plant as camouflage.***

Xero
12-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Dixie: No one else? Fine, the option is closed.

(Seconds later, Kurt's phone rings.)

Kurt: Hello?

Vince: Kurt, Vince. I just want to say that I give in. If you want to come work for me, I'll gladly only make you work four dates a month and pay you double what you were making before. And you'll be the center of RAW. Hunter even said he'd move to SmackDown! for you. What do you say?

Kurt: .............

Vince: Hello?

Kurt: .........

Vince: Kurt?

Kurt: .....GOD DAMN IT!

Nelson: HAW HAW!

Dorkchop
12-03-2007, 07:44 PM
I don't blame him. TNA hasn't been using the X division guys. They deserve so much mroe... even though a lot of them are just spot monkies.

BigDaddyCool
12-03-2007, 07:59 PM
TNA is retarded.

6to1
12-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Low Ki vs Kha Li

Make it happen, Vince.

sorry but vince hates little guys look what he did with the cruserweight belt.

Xero
12-03-2007, 08:48 PM
But look what he did with Rey.

...Oh...

6to1
12-03-2007, 08:58 PM
But look what he did with Rey.

...Oh...

yea same thing he did with x-puke ray is the token small guy with a push

Jeritron
12-04-2007, 03:58 AM
Are you referring to Xpac? If so, I don't like your tone. Never speak that way about Xpac again.

Second of all, he never surpassed European title status and aside from his midcard singles career during his DX run, and a short lived tag team with Kane, he didn't recievemuch of any push, so you're wrong on that front too.

So your best bet is just shutting the fuck up

owenbrown
12-04-2007, 04:57 AM
Low Ki vs. the returning John Cena next week...

SPOILER: Cena Wins in 10 seconds. :shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
12-04-2007, 05:05 AM
*Impact Spoilers*

They actually had Christopher Daniels win Senshi's contract from him. So I guess the loser is still out there. Unless Daniels asked for his release as well, and still has the pink slip briefcase.

I would have hoped that Homicide, Alex Shelley and Petey Williams would have taken releases from the company, as well. Ah well, we'll see who else goes in coming weeks.

Dave Youell
12-04-2007, 06:12 AM
*Impact Spoilers*

I would have hoped that Homicide, Alex Shelley and Petey Williams would have taken releases from the company, as well. Ah well, we'll see who else goes in coming weeks.

3 guys who are all short and don’t really do that much flying. They’d never be able to get with Vince, so this is about as good as it can get on the US market for them, why would they want to leave?

Mister Sinister
12-04-2007, 06:30 AM
Yeah, sadly I guess I am on the bandwagon secretly hoping TNA actually suceeds.

I really don't want Shelly to go elsewhere, yeah he would be suited well in ROH, that's already been covered and well known, but he would be nothing more then a jobber who occusionally gets put on Smackdown once every 3 months.

Honestly, I know he deserves more, but I'm really digging the Machine Guns v. The Dudley things atm, not just because I jizz all over anything that has to do with Shelley like you, jizz all over Val Venis.

TNA does some stupid things, then again, Isn't stupidity Pro Wrestling Middle Name?

Mr. Nerfect
12-06-2007, 06:51 AM
3 guys who are all short and don’t really do that much flying. They’d never be able to get with Vince, so this is about as good as it can get on the US market for them, why would they want to leave?

Well, Alex Shelley and Homicide have had their fights with TNA. Neither has felt used properly. Regardless of your other options, sometimes it's better to just get out of an environment. I guess both decided to go with your reasoning, though.

Alex Shelley also has Chris Sabin to think about. Shelley strikes me as the type of smaller guy who could make it in the WWE, and would possibly be game to start trying in a few years. I somewhat expect to see Alex Shelley on a WWE show one day.

Mr. Nerfect
12-06-2007, 06:56 AM
Some updates on the briefcases (Spoilers, if you're too dumb to think about it):

* Scott Steiner won a Four-Way Match against BG James, Christopher Daniels & Petey Williams. Steiner was then allowed to take a chance and swap his briefcase with someone (completely pointless, if anything, he should have been given to get someone else's, open them both, and see which prize he wanted). Steiner chose Petey Williams' briefcase. This turned out to be the TNA X-Division Title Shot.

* Petey Williams checked the briefcase that was originally won by Scott Steiner, and was now his, and it turns out he will get to challenge for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship in the future.

* BG James received the TNA World Tag Team Title Shot, and Christopher Daniels got "fired." In my opinion, it should have been the other way round, with BG James getting fired, and then Kip protesting, only to get fired by Cornette, as well. TNA could then say they're planning on repackaging them, only to cut them off for real.

Mr. Nerfect
12-06-2007, 06:56 AM
The Motor City Machines Guns, Jay Lethal & Eric Young should form a stable with Samoa Joe. That'd be pretty fitting with what is going on. :y:

Mercury Bullet
12-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Shelley strikes me as the type of smaller guy who could make it in the WWE, and would possibly be game to start trying in a few years. I somewhat expect to see Alex Shelley on a WWE show one day.

Shelley has always reminded me of Chris Jericho. Now, I'm NOT saying he is Jericho and is already at that level or anything. But I think his style and ring work, combined with his ability on the mic make him a much better fit in WWE than most anybody else from the X-Division. Too many guys in the X-Div. rely too heavily on flippity-neato gymnastics stuff as their moveset, WWE doesn't even allow most of the flippity-neato crap so Shelley grounded style is definately to his advantage.

James Steele
12-06-2007, 11:20 AM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/photos/Kane%20Knight%20-%20smileturkey.jpg

DAMN iNATOR
12-06-2007, 02:58 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/photos/Kane%20Knight%20-%20smileturkey.jpg
:rofl::lol:

Fox
12-06-2007, 03:14 PM
His loss. Senshi has the potential to get way over on the national level that TNA can provide. His vicious style and his stiff kicks alone give him some strong appeal. He won't get there in a small fed like ROH, and especially not on the indies.

Plus, hasn't he been featured on pretty much every taping and PPV since he came back to TNA?