PDA

View Full Version : Carlito and the wwe

GD
12-04-2007, 11:48 AM
What is Carlito's current status with the wwe? Is he going to leave or do the job? When is Mark Henry's 10 year contract with the wwe going to expire? Last but not the least, what is HHH's child's name?

thedamndest
12-04-2007, 02:51 PM
According to Boone, Carlito put in his notice eight months ago.

I think they just renewed Henry.

HHH's girl is named Aurora.

ozzman6669
12-04-2007, 05:38 PM
They just renewed Henry Contract

HHH's girl is Aurora Rose Levesque

KYR
12-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Henry never had a 10-year contract.

This was a rumour only. Vince isn't that stupid to give anyone a 10-year contract.

And according to the Wrestling Observer:
Although, Carlito gave his notice to WWE management a few weeks ago, they would like him to stay with the company.

With the recent departure of Booker T, WWE apparently does not want another big WWE name jumping over to TNA wrestling so they want to keep Carlito around.

As reported previously, Carlito is unhappy with the direction WWE has been pointing his character and also feels that WWE has tried to humiliate him.

Lord-Of-Darkness
12-05-2007, 11:31 AM
FYI KYR, Big Show had a 10 year contract, but was negotiated out of it early because of his injuries and the chance of them becoming serious. I'm pretty sure Henry did have a 10 year contract, and that it got renewed like everyone has said.

I can't help but be annoyed at Carlitos attitude. He seems to think hes some huge name like Rock, Austin, Taker and dare I say it, Cena. Its like he thinks hes owed something. He got given the US title on his 1st match which was a mistake, and the IC title on his 1st Raw match. It just feels like now he thinks he doesnt have to pay his dues, but he is a highly accomplished main event star. Look at HHH at the begining of his WWF career, he paid his dues, he ended up getting thrown in a pig pen and other stuff. And alot of other wrestlers have had worse.

Its entertainment, fuck this 'They are trying to humiliate me' crap he's putting out, he's playing a character. Anything stupid the character does doesn't reflect on him or his skills, its just part of the show.

Dorkchop
12-05-2007, 11:50 AM
A lot of wrestlers don't really pay their dues these days before getting a push. I don't find Carlito that great. If he went to TNA, he'd probably do the exact same shit he did in WWE... only with a similar name.... and worse music.

addy2hotty
12-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Hmmm, 'Henry Contract'.

Wouldbn't be a bad gimmick for him. Come out like he's all rich like Mayweather.

KYR
12-05-2007, 05:53 PM
FYI KYR, Big Show had a 10 year contract, but was negotiated out of it early because of his injuries and the chance of them becoming serious. I'm pretty sure Henry did have a 10 year contract, and that it got renewed like everyone has said.

I can't help but be annoyed at Carlitos attitude. He seems to think hes some huge name like Rock, Austin, Taker and dare I say it, Cena. Its like he thinks hes owed something. He got given the US title on his 1st match which was a mistake, and the IC title on his 1st Raw match. It just feels like now he thinks he doesnt have to pay his dues, but he is a highly accomplished main event star. Look at HHH at the begining of his WWF career, he paid his dues, he ended up getting thrown in a pig pen and other stuff. And alot of other wrestlers have had worse.

Its entertainment, fuck this 'They are trying to humiliate me' crap he's putting out, he's playing a character. Anything stupid the character does doesn't reflect on him or his skills, its just part of the show.

Look you could very well be right. There has been so much chatter about Henry's "10-year contract". Half the people say it's true, half say it's garbage. I suppose I made up my mind that it wasn't true when Matt Boone once reported it as fact. :eek:

I still however have trouble getting my head around Vince agreeing to such a long contract except for a major, MAJOR star. Big Show - yeah, mayyyybe. Rock, HHH, HBK - yeah - but Henry? Dunno, injury-prone, limited mat capability, NO mic skills whatsoever - you can see my problem accepting this.

Mister Sinister
12-05-2007, 08:54 PM
But that is Vince we'll talking about.

KYR
12-05-2007, 09:38 PM
But that is Vince we'll talking about.

Well yeah that's true.

BTW...did you know you've got a fish hanging out your ass? :lol:

Just kidding. I know it's a dolphin. Does it make you walk funny?

#BROKEN Hasney
12-06-2007, 06:16 AM
Didn't Bret have like a 20 year one before they told him to go to WCW?

Johnny Vegas
12-06-2007, 10:23 AM
Dude, with Carlito, i feel him 110%. First of all, its like he was being pushed, he WAS over...not as over as he'd like, but he was getting there. And then, just like that, bullshit started to happen.

I'm not saying he is or was anywhere near the status of HHH, Rock, etc., but the guy was good on the mic, ok in the ring, and fans could get into his character. If i had to be in an angle with Hornswallow and job to him, i'd be pissed too. They just need to have him cut loose because the list of heels right now are sliming. He could be a face as well, but in the Rock-heelish way.

I'm just tired of people saying that he is whining. Paying dues? John Cena is all i have to say. I'm sure that Carlito isn't saying that he's not willing to pay dues, but if there is potential, and you are displaying some of the shit we've seen in the past years or so, i'd be pissed too.