PDA

View Full Version : what i'd like to see from jeff hardy

Indifferent Clox
12-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Ok so I want him to lose at Armeggedon but win the royal rumble. That way he loses a little bit of pop but gains it all back!

Mr. Nerfect
12-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Jeff winning the Royal Rumble would not be the worst case scenario, but I think someone a little more dependable like Chris Jericho should win the Rumble this year. Jeff should get tossed out by someone not in the match, like Triple H, or even his brother, to set up a WrestleMania feud.

Mr. Nerfect
12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
And if the WWE go the route with the Armageddon match against Triple H that I think they will, Jeff will get more of a pop coming out of the match, even though he loses.

I expect him to get real close to beating Triple H, hitting a Swanton Bomb at one stage, to get a real close two count, which should get Jeff Hardy marks pissing themselves. Then Triple H hits the Pedigree, and Jeff kicks out, to get some tough points added to Jeff Hardy's character. Then Triple H finishes him off with a second Pedigree, and looks surprised at how hard it was to put the kid down.

Dorkchop
12-10-2007, 10:32 PM
I'd like to see some normalcy in Jeff Hardy. I like the guy a lot more now than I did a few years ago, but he still seems like a lame teenager to me.

Kane Knight
12-10-2007, 10:34 PM
I want to see him get hit by a bus.

Nah, but IC, don't post while high.

Indifferent Clox
12-10-2007, 10:36 PM
I think if Triple H wins and turns heel, Jericho should win and Hardy win the rumble and eventually Hardy or Jericho should go heel. If Hardy wins Orton should retain, and face Orton and barely lose, but Jericho should win the rumble.

I'd really like to see Hardy go heel and become all straight laced combed back hair, suits, shit like that, no high risk moves. Tottally the opposite of what fans want.

This is my WM card for this year though if I could do anything

heel Matt v. face Jeff Hardy IC/US unification

Streak Undertaker v. Edge World Heavyweight Title match (if cena's back maybe it could be Undrtaker v. Cena WHT (streak)

heel Rob Van Dam v. face Chris Jericho WWE Title (or the other way around)

(face) Ric Flair v. (heel) Shawn Michaels retirement match

Hogan v. Khali

Beth Phoenix v. Trish Stratus or lita

Cena v. Orton

Kennedy v. Triple H

If cena is back and Edge has to face someone else maybe it could be MVP..

i dunno

WTT and WWETT Unification match

London and Kenderick v. Miz and Morrison

CM Punk v. RVD maybe for ECW title

Indifferent Clox
12-10-2007, 10:36 PM
I am on coke.

Indifferent Clox
12-10-2007, 10:41 PM
oooh maybe APA v. London and Kenderick would be great

Jeritron
12-11-2007, 03:43 AM
I'm about to go Alienoid.
Jeff Hardy is Raw's biggest face and the freshest guy they could push to Mania. Sure he can't talk. He doesn't have to.
HHH is a stronger champion and heel than Orton could be for Mania.
Kennedy just isn't gonna work out this year, Jericho and Orton isn't gonna work out, and Michaels doesn't belong in there this year.

It's gotta be HHH vs Hardy I think.

I'd like to see him come within an inch of beating HHH. Maybe even have some bad luck. Give HHH the match of his life and just come up short, and earn HHH's respect sort of thing. Have them remain "buddies"

Sometime in December or January have Umaga and Snitsky beat Cody Rhodes and Holly for the Tag Belts.

Then have HHH as #1 contender and Jeff as a Rumble entrant and IC title holder. Hardy wins the rumble in an upset over Edge or Michaels or someone.

Jeff and HHH are still "buddies" but have this tension because HHH is champ and Hardy is contending. HHH kinda is hoping he goes Smackdown.
HHH begins to kinda keep Jeff closer out of caution, and comes to his aid again.

They challenge and win the tag titles, until Jeff begins to slowly show interest in HHH's belt. He begins to drop hints like looking at it, and picking it up after matches or rescues and handing it to HHH. They begin to disintegrate a bit, especially when...

Jeff Hardy announces the week before No Way Out he's challenging for the WWE title. HHH respects it and they shake hands. Tag champs Face vs Face main event....and they'll be in action together at No Way Out against _____ for the tag titles.
They work together amazingly and bounce back big as a duo.
After the match theres tension and HHH hands Jeff his IC belt almost mocking him as the secondary champion. Jeff hands him is WWE title in a "I'm coming for this buddy" sentiment. They're awarded their tag belts and HHH raises Jeff's hand hinting a heel turn pedigree. But no, he pats him on the back like a little brother and walks away.

The next night on Raw he turns on him out of the blue and beats the damn out of him. Sledgehammer and all, costing Jeff's IC belt.
He grabs the mic and says "You picked the wrong man to challenge. I cut you some slack, I kept you under my wing, I was nice to you. I even kinda liked you ya punk, but you got greedy. You just don't get it do you? You don't challenge the King's throne."

Jeff takes a week off "injured". Comes back even more over and as the underdog. Big build and hype next couple of weeks.

What Would Kevin Do?
12-11-2007, 04:07 AM
Honestly, I want Hardy to pull the "upset" victory.

The Rumble is going to sell good regardless because it's the Rumble. The actual Rumble match is the selling point. So why not take a risk and put Hardy in a title match. I doubt it'll hurt the buyrate, and it'll give him a chance to come into his own (or flounder miserably.) Have him bust his ass, come within seconds of winning, and then blow it. Have him pull a Danielson from ROH, say that everything he's done up to this point has been worthless, and he's done.

Have him stay gone for a bit, and come back "corporate." While he's gone, either get him some acting classes, or just get him a mouthpiece. It won't happen, but imagine if they got Larry Sweeny to come in and manage him. Do the whole "the life I was leading was my downfall." Have him run his old "alternative" style into the ground, have Larry Sweeny build him up like a true superstar, etc. Hell, even have him stop doing the Swanton for a bit, just to piss off the crowd.

Hell, turn both Hardy's heel, and have the reunite, not as a though, just as faction. Stick Gregory Helms in it as well, and give them some hired muscle, and you'd have a good upper/midcard stable. Honestly, I almost want to stick Henry with them, because I really thing Henry would be great in a hired muscle type role.

Dave Youell
12-11-2007, 07:06 AM
There's no chance that hardy will main event wrestlemania

The most likely scenario is he loses to Trips and loses in the Rumble. I don't want that to happen, but that's the way I see it going

Theo Dious
12-11-2007, 07:27 AM
You know, I'd love to see a Hardy/Hardy face/face US/IC title match at Wrestlemania. Don't bother stringing up a bunch of tension or anything, just have them both give their all for what would be a great match. If anything, Matt can get a little cocky just to nudge the fans towards a reaction, but it could be really great if the fans are just left to decide for themselves. I mean think about when they went against each other in the '01 Rumble, that was pretty damn cool.

Additionally, whoever came out of the match with both belts should have to defend each on its respective show.

Jeritron
12-11-2007, 02:23 PM
There's no chance that hardy will main event wrestlemania

The most likely scenario is he loses to Trips and loses in the Rumble. I don't want that to happen, but that's the way I see it going

Dude, first of all it'd be alongside HHH. Second of all he's over as hell. Who else would they pick? Kennedy? He's just not working out right now, we'll see if he can bounce back in 08.

Jeff has a good to surefire chance of main eventing if they decide to go with someone who hasn't main evented 5+ manias already.

Also, it's the age of brand extension. Chances are theres going to be a high profile non title main event involving McMahon or Austin or a Michaels dream match or some celebrity or something. They'll come up with a big draw there.
Plus there's another World title they'll be focusing on.
In the age of brand extension plenty of guys I'd think have no chance of "main eventing" have gotten a chance to "main event" a wrestlemania.

It's because, currently, the age of one wrestlemania main event is over. There's usually 3 of them. So your top face and fresh contender challenging against a heel HHH is more than possible. Even if it doesn't go on last, and they opt with whatever they're doing with the other belt or whatever.