12-12-2007, 02:01 PM
CHRIS JERICHO

:shifty:

Kane Knight
12-12-2007, 02:02 PM
SAVE_US

Caged Heat18
12-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Yep, just like the return of Jericho saved the WWE.

Stickman
12-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Dead Vince

What Would Kevin Do?
12-12-2007, 02:11 PM
How?

Brock is a great talent, but has mediocre mic skills.

The Rock coming back would be more likely to "save" them.

Honestly, I think real competition would fix the WWE, but they aren't going to get that.

Renaissance man
12-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Brock's mic skills can easily be fixed by Mr Heyman. The Rock is over, we have to let go sadly. Don't give up on TNA just yet

IC Champion
12-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Heyman doesnt work for the wwe anymore.

Plus Brock sucked.

Mr Regal
12-12-2007, 02:49 PM
The Rock is over, we have to let go sadly.

errr so is Brock. Plus he has a cock on his chest now so he will never be allowed in the WWE ever again.

BigDaddyCool
12-12-2007, 02:53 PM
No single wrestler, not even the Rock can save wrestling. It needs new upper management.

Anybody Thrilla
12-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Is "Lightening Foot" Jerry Flynn two words?

Innovator
12-12-2007, 02:56 PM
more cowbell

BigDaddyCool
12-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Is "Lightening Foot" Jerry Flynn two words?

4 words

The One
12-12-2007, 03:49 PM
I would like to personally submit that even if the two words were "God himself" it still wouldn't be enough to fix WWE. I'm pretty sure two pages of words couldn't magically fix WWE at this point. WWE has a LOT of deep problems, and the internet is as guilty as McMahon himself is in thinking that one or two things done right is enough to make it all better.

Stickman
12-12-2007, 03:50 PM
3 Words

Mean Street Posse

Goulet
12-12-2007, 03:54 PM
2 Words

Ultimate Warrior

Savio
12-12-2007, 04:01 PM
"Fire Everyone"

BigDaddyCool
12-12-2007, 04:12 PM
2 Words

Warrior v Stiener

What, v isn't a word.

Hanso Amore
12-12-2007, 04:15 PM
How about TIME MACHINE

because going back to 99 is the only way they will ever come close to what was.

Anybody Thrilla
12-12-2007, 04:17 PM
3 Words

Mean Street Posse

It seriously was awesome to see Pete Gas on Monday.

Kane Knight
12-12-2007, 04:19 PM
I would like to personally submit that even if the two words were "God himself" it still wouldn't be enough to fix WWE.

Of course not. God's stint in the company was awful.

Now Satan....

JT
12-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Was actually expecting "Suck It" or "Val Venus", so I'm surprised.

Though Brock does not equal ratings. :n:

Xero
12-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Brock doesn't equal ratings.

Brock equals Savings!

FourFifty
12-12-2007, 06:27 PM
Apx 150 words that will not save wrestling

Jesus fucking christ. There is no one "quick fix" to push WWE to the heights it was once at, get RoH in the mainstream, or make TNA good. No ammount of money thrown at one person to work for one company that will alter the history of wrestling. If anything the fans might be a problem in the wrestling world. Yes, we are the problem.
I'm sure since the additude era we have been expecting more. We want the same hard hitting product we once had. We want The Rock, DX, Steve Austin, etc.
We don't have that prodcut anymore. Either stop pissing and moaning or stop watching. If wrestling needs to be "saved" for you then you need to loosen up when you're watching. Have a couple of beers, kick off your shoes, and enjoy the show for what it is, and not what it was.

Verbose Minch
12-12-2007, 07:24 PM

Jesus fucking christ. There is no one "quick fix" to push WWE to the heights it was once at, get RoH in the mainstream, or make TNA good. No ammount of money thrown at one person to work for one company that will alter the history of wrestling. If anything the fans might be a problem in the wrestling world. Yes, we are the problem.
I'm sure since the additude era we have been expecting more. We want the same hard hitting product we once had. We want The Rock, DX, Steve Austin, etc.
We don't have that prodcut anymore. Either stop pissing and moaning or stop watching. If wrestling needs to be "saved" for you then you need to loosen up when you're watching. Have a couple of beers, kick off your shoes, and enjoy the show for what it is, and not what it was.

I love you.

Funky Fly
12-12-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm surprised they weren't "England sucks".

Nark Order
12-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Brock never sucked btw. He was extremely good at what he did and could have been one of the best powerhouses in prowrestling history had he decided to stay.

KYR
12-12-2007, 07:54 PM

:y: Totally agree

To add my two cents, hypothetically if Austin for example were to come back full-time I seriously doubt that things would drastically change for the better. Austin's time has past. His character has passed. The public want freshness, this is why ordinary TV programs (in general) don't go on and on forever. Look at some past TV successes like Seinfeld or Friends. These shows were hugely popular, but they had a limited life span. Same with wrestling. In order to survive, it needs to re-invent itself by creating new stars, new storylines and fresh ideas - not trying to re-create it's past glories. The public do not want staleness. The lack of pop for Jericho's recent return (although still early) seems to add to this argument. Jericho has basically returned and picked up where he left off. Where is the freshness, the creativity?

The Internet has also spoiled things as well. I reckon Jericho's return would have been more successful if no one knew about it beforehand. It would have been more "OMG JERICHO'S BACK!!!" rather than "OK, finally Jericho's come back we can all stop speculating on when he's returning, now what's he gonna do to make things better".

Brock would not save the WWE either. No wrestler can. Hell I think even a Rock return would get pretty stale after a few weeks if it was just a re-hash of the past without anything new added.

The WWE needs to save the WWE. Bring back the "Creative" in the Creative Team. Lead from the top. Help the younger guys develop their personas, train them on the mic more, hell, send them to drama classes if you have to, in order to turn them NOT into the next Austin or the next Rock, but the next Jeff Hardy/MVP/Orton/Lashley etc Superstar in their own right.

Crossrine
12-12-2007, 07:59 PM
INTERNET SMARKS TO SAVE THE WORLD OMGZZZ

:shifty:

Kane Knight
12-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Actually, here's my two words:

Stop Watching.

Crossrine
12-12-2007, 08:02 PM
If Renaissance Man doesnt save the WWE, we riot :roll:

FourFifty
12-12-2007, 09:46 PM
El Generico

easy as that

I do believe I found the wrestler you were really looking for, btw.

KYR
12-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Not ANOTHER cruiserweight!

ClockShot
12-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Gang warfare. I remember that was someone's idea.

But when's the last time that happened?

Kane Knight
12-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Actually, two words:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRAIN!

Shadow
12-13-2007, 12:27 AM
For once, KYR actually hit it on the head.

To get the product better, you have to be creative. You can't drag shit out, you have to gage reactions and book accordingly. You can't create the next Rock, Austin, HHH, HBK, Undertaker because those are established stars and you can't recreate them. What you need to be doing is creating the next generation of stars. Create the next John Cena, the next Randy Orton, the next Shelton Benjamin, the next Charlie Hass. Give us actual storylines that are new and exciting not rehashes of old shit. Once you've gone to the well six or seven times, you're gonna start coming up dry.

And for gods sake, let people actually try new moves. I know it doesn't work in TNA but god damn, the booking might suck but at least it's refreshing to see a fucking piledriver once and awhile.

GD
12-13-2007, 12:34 AM
Bengimen who?

interforce
12-13-2007, 07:12 AM
Two words

Head Cheese!

Kane Knight
12-13-2007, 09:49 AM
Shadow:

New moves in TNA don't work because nobody watches TNA.

Theo Dious
12-13-2007, 05:12 PM
And for gods sake, let people actually try new moves. I know it doesn't work in TNA but god damn, the booking might suck but at least it's refreshing to see a fucking piledriver once and awhile.

... a piledriver is a new move?

Kane Knight
12-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Comparatively so.