PDA

View Full Version : Kliq Tested, TOVO Stamp of Approval, BDCA Pending: How Much Do You Hate Don West?

The One
12-14-2007, 01:34 AM
Take this time to make a post describing in horrific detail the level of hatred you have for Don West.

Mercury Bullet
12-14-2007, 01:35 AM
FUCK DON WEST!

FUCK HIM!

Mercury Bullet
12-14-2007, 01:36 AM
And that is as much as i can get into it at the moment.

The One
12-14-2007, 01:36 AM
MB, I'd like to see more creativity going into your hatred. Right now it's very 2 dimensional and flat. Everyone has the mentality of Fuck Him, please expand it.

D Mac
12-14-2007, 01:37 AM
I want to chop his fat ass into little tiny pieces and serve them with a chilled white wine.

Mercury Bullet
12-14-2007, 01:38 AM
I'm a little intoxicated at the moment. I'll try to expand upon 'FUCK HIM' though. Fuck him because he is annoying and says everything is "SO BIZARRRREEE!!!111!!!" and its the same fucking shit that happens all the time. It's not fucking bizarre so shut the fuck up.

Indifferent Clox
12-14-2007, 01:39 AM
I want to scrape his larynx out with a fork, pull out his trachea whip him in hte face with it grab that little dangly thing and chop it off iwth one of those bolt cutters. damn.

The One
12-14-2007, 01:40 AM
I want to chop his fat ass into little tiny pieces and serve them with a chilled white wine.

2 out of 10 stars

I felt like you hated him, but your purposed idea just didn't have any extra zing to it. I kind of got the impression this might have been the first or second time you've fantasied about killing him. I would of liked a much deeper description, with much more enjoyment than simply having a chilled wine. This is the death of Don West we're talking about, chilled wine will simply not do.

KYR
From the JOBBER's perspective...

My hatred for TNA cannot be put into words sufficiently well enough to communicate my true feelings.

Suffice to say...

This is about TNA, therefore, I don't care.

As for Don West...he is to Commentary as Matt Boone is to Reporting (and there can be no harsher words to be said about anyone).

Lock Jaw
He doesn't really say the "bizarre" thing a lot anymore.

Also, I will go on the record to say that I don't mind him as an announcer. He isn't the best, sure... but he's not the devil or anything.

However, despite not being complete crap... I also have to go on the record that I just can't stand the sound of his voice. Its very grating. Like if he just had a different voice, I would have no problem with him.

The One
12-14-2007, 01:41 AM
I'm a little intoxicated at the moment. I'll try to expand upon 'FUCK HIM' though. Fuck him because he is annoying and says everything is "SO BIZARRRREEE!!!111!!!" and its the same fucking shit that happens all the time. It's not fucking bizarre so shut the fuck up.

I love ya MB, but I'm passing out a 1 out of 10 star rating for this one. Try again in a sober state. :-\

Mercury Bullet
12-14-2007, 01:41 AM
As for Don West...he is to Commentary as Matt Boone is to Reporting.

Thats actually pretty good, i like that.

Mercury Bullet
12-14-2007, 01:42 AM
West: OH MY GOD, IT'S STING!!!! HE'S COMING OUT TO RINGSIDE! THAT IS SO BIZARRE!!!!

For fucks sake Sting is there most of the time.

Mercury Bullet
12-14-2007, 01:42 AM
Fuck Don West. :mad:

The One
12-14-2007, 01:43 AM
I want to scrape his larynx out with a fork, pull out his trachea whip him in hte face with it grab that little dangly thing and chop it off iwth one of those bolt cutters. damn.

5 out of 10 star.

Good good. I like it. The best one I've read thus far. I loved where you were taking it, but I felt like you might have cut it far too short. There is so much more you could do to torture and humiliate him, but you captured the intended graphic effect I was looking for.

The One
12-14-2007, 01:44 AM
As for Don West...he is to Commentary as Matt Boone is to Reporting (and there can be no harsher words to be said about anyone).

3 out of 10 star.

I like that you made an inside joke that we all could enjoy with it, so you get humor points...but I felt like any level of hatred you had for him was washed away by you going for a cheap laugh.

The One
12-14-2007, 01:45 AM
He doesn't really say the "bizarre" thing a lot anymore.

Also, I will go on the record to say that I don't mind him as an announcer. He isn't the best, sure... but he's not the devil or anything.

However, despite not being complete crap... I also have to go on the record that I just can't stand the sound of his voice. Its very grating. Like if he just had a different voice, I would have no problem with him.

0 out of 10 stars.

It almost sounded like you think he has a right to continue living. He's Don West, by virtue of being himself he forfitted that right years ago.

KYR
12-14-2007, 01:52 AM
3 out of 10 star.

I like that you made an inside joke that we all could enjoy with it, so you get humor points...but I felt like any level of hatred you had for him was washed away by you going for a cheap laugh.

Forgive me. My total apathy for TNA has sucked all the life out of my sarcasm.

Funky Fly
12-14-2007, 02:23 AM
If some mad scientist invented some pointless machine that turns videos into people's voices, Dickchop is Don West's voice.

Seriously, if I went to a TNA event, I'd risk getting my shit pushed in by security to slit his throat.

FourFifty
12-14-2007, 04:24 AM
BDCA, Kliq Tested, NAACP Approved, X-MEN Approved, USDA Inspected, whatever. Don West SUCKS!

BigDaddyCool
12-14-2007, 09:49 AM
Don West is BDCAD.

For those that can't figure it out. Don West BDC Approval has been Denied.

Xero
12-14-2007, 10:21 AM
On the Don West scale of terrible of 1-10, he's an 11.

In fact, the Don West scale is now the official scale to use when rating how terrible someone is. 1 is Absolute shit. 10 is Don West.

Dorkchop
12-14-2007, 10:39 AM
I rather detest Mr. West.

BigDaddyCool
12-14-2007, 10:42 AM
I hate when changes his voice. That is so irrating. What is his partner's name? Tony? Larry? I can't remeber. Anyhow, his partern is just below average, but because he is with Don West he looks like the worst thing ever. Let's say for example it was Don West and Joey Style. Joey Styles would then become the worst play by play man in the history of wrestling commentary. That is how bad West is.

Also, why the hell is he even there? He doesn't do play by play (I've never once heard him call a move). He doesn't do color commentary either as he has never been in the ring and can't expand on what the move is doing nor does he bring up historically relevent fact about the match. You know like the first time the 2 wrestler met, why they are fighting, or anything, unless you count that Rellik is killer spelled backwards.

Plus he is just so fucking ugly. He makes me want to barf.

Innovator
12-14-2007, 10:45 AM
-His voice is the verbal equivalent of AIDS. Everyone who sits around him gets infected. He somehow turned Mike Tenay into a drooling tardbaby version of his former self.

-He never shuts the fuck up and his presence alone drives me to punch infants.

-He is the reason why trailer park couples should be spade and neutered.

BigDaddyCool
12-14-2007, 10:56 AM
-His voice is the verbal equivalent of AIDS. Everyone who sits around him gets infected. He somehow turned Mike Tenay into a drooling tardbaby version of his former self.

Mike Tenay was never that good to begin with.

Theo Dious
12-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Mike Tenay was never that good to begin with.

But at least in WCW it used to be "At least he's a better commentator than X," where X could equal Schiavone, Dusty Rhodes, Mark Madden, Zibisk... Szyb... Szszybb... Nabisc... Larry the Asshole, or pretty much anyone else who commentated in WCW not named Heenan or Bischoff.

Chuck Jones
12-14-2007, 11:22 AM
-Don West has the voice of an angel... pushing a 300 pound log through his ass.

-He single handedly made Sting look uncool by totally marking out for him when he debuted.

-Before he became a wrestling announcer, he was a late night peddler of baseball cards and sports memorabilia. I guess that is enough to get a job as a commentator in wrestling.

-And he screams a lot. Just like everyone in TNA does.

BigDaddyCool
12-14-2007, 11:56 AM
You know we give Micheal Cole a lot of crap for misnaming a move here and there or saying things that just don't make sense. But at least he isn't Don West. Don West makes Cole look like the greatest of all time.

Innovator
12-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Don West makes Cole look like Solie

Kane Knight
12-14-2007, 01:20 PM
I want to dip his balls in acid, to see if the resulting scream sounds any less horrible than he usually does. This isn't hatred, so much as scientific curiosity spawned by hatred.

BigDaddyCool
12-14-2007, 01:25 PM
I want to dip his balls in my mouth because I'm gay for him.

Ewwwwwwwww, you growss

Mister Sinister
12-14-2007, 01:30 PM
I hate Don West so much, I would like to pull him by the hair, drag him to a bathroom stall, take turns between kneeing him in the back of the head before ramming him face first into the toiler seat at full force, repeat for about 5 minutes, dunk his head into the toilet to revive him, before finding a mixer, ramming it into his mouth, and running it at full speed until his tongue is cut up to a hundred different pieces.

I'll then find a power drill and ram it thru both eye sockets, gauging his eyes out.

Then tie him to the back of a car, drag him all across the city of Toronto while going 145 miles per hour, rent a helicopter, attach a bungee chord to him, and toss him, letting him get impaled on the sky needle thru his anal, using the chord to bounce him up and down on it for about 35 minutes.

Before taking whatever is left, returning to bathroom stall previciously, cutting a hole in the stall, duct taping his dead body where his mouth is around the drilled hole, with the words Glory Hole written above the whole, as this while I get The Iron Shiek to humble him...The Old School Way.

BigDaddyCool
12-14-2007, 02:01 PM
I hate Don West so much, I would like to pull him by the hair, drag him to a bathroom stall, take turns between kneeing him in the back of the head before ramming him face first into the toiler seat at full force, repeat for about 5 minutes, dunk his head into the toilet to revive him, before finding a mixer, ramming it into his mouth, and running it at full speed until his tongue is cut up to a hundred different pieces.

I'll then find a power drill and ram it thru both eye sockets, gauging his eyes out.

Then tie him to the back of a car, drag him all across the city of Toronto while going 145 miles per hour, rent a helicopter, attach a bungee chord to him, and toss him, letting him get impaled on the sky needle thru his anal, using the chord to bounce him up and down on it for about 35 minutes.

Before taking whatever is left, returning to bathroom stall previciously, cutting a hole in the stall, duct taping his dead body where his mouth is around the drilled hole, with the words Glory Hole written above the whole, as this while I get The Iron Shiek to humble him...The Old School Way.

Ewwwwwwwww, you growss

Indifferent Clox
12-14-2007, 02:31 PM
ok to further my last statement,

once i had chopped off his dangly thing in the back of his throat I would take that and cut off his penis and use the dangly thing as a clitoris, in the new vagina I would make for him, I would put the trachea up into his new pussy along with the larynx so he'd have to talk out of his vagina. He would beg for help and claim that I was being bizarre. How bizzare? very very.

But Then I would shove a microphone up there ironically shutting him up... I would then proceed to do every wrestling move he's ever called, which can't be too many. and as he breathed his last breath I'd do the most awful thing in the world to him

force him to call Cena v. Hogan.