PDA

View Full Version : Leaked TNA iMPACT Script: Insanity inside

Innovator
12-17-2007, 02:41 PM
http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=290231

well at least we know Russo is in charge of the backstage skits and all dialogue

BigDaddyCool
12-17-2007, 02:44 PM
meh.

Innovator
12-17-2007, 02:45 PM
wow way to try and job out my thread

Jeritron
12-17-2007, 02:47 PM
w0000000000000000000000000000000t

does that count as putting it over?

BigDaddyCool
What do you expect. TNA is a joke.

Innovator
I thought it'd be funny if they scripted the entire match, move for move

Jeritron
"There's a script?! There's a script for this?!"

Innovator
12-17-2007, 02:49 PM
"I'd drown your ass in that creek Dawson"

Jeritron
12-17-2007, 02:50 PM
"Fuck you Pacey. Go to hell"

Innovator
12-17-2007, 02:51 PM
"I'M THE PIE FUCKER"

Jeritron
12-17-2007, 03:01 PM
"In prison, you'll be the pie"

Indifferent Clox
12-17-2007, 03:06 PM
what the hell is that quote in the above post from?

St. Jimmy
12-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Atleast we know who's a heel and who's a face now. I WAS SO FUCKING CONFUSED :kano:

TerranRich
12-17-2007, 03:35 PM
I can just picture what a WWE RAW script looks like: a piece of napkin with crayon scribbles and coffee stains.

James Steele
12-17-2007, 04:12 PM
PYRO & BALLYHOO

hb2k
12-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Burn in hell, TNA.

Theo Dious
12-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Reading that script was only slightly less boring than watching TNA.

Mr. Nerfect
12-18-2007, 07:02 AM
The most interesting thing about this, is that it leaks the Final Resolution card:

* Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
* AJ Styles & Tomko vs. Samoa Joe & Kevin Nash for the TNA World Tag Team Championship
* Gail Kim vs. Awesome Kong in a No Disqualification Match for the TNA Knockout Championship
* Booker T & Sharmell vs. Robert Roode & Ms Brooks (ew)
* Abyss vs. Judas Mesias
* Jay Lethal & The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D & Johnny Devine in an Ultimate X Match
* Kaz vs. Black Reign
* The LAX vs. The Rock and Rave Connection

If I were booking:

* The LAX would defeat The Rock and Rave Connection and reveal Shelly Martinez to be their new valet. Then it's on to the TNA World Tag Team Championship hunt.

* Kaz would pretty much squash Black Reign, and right him off television. Kaz would then cut a promo about how he's serious about getting to the top, and he wants everyone to know him as Frankie Kazarian. I can't take a guy named "Kaz" seriously, personally.

* Petey Williams approaches Robert Roode in the back, and he lets Roode know that Angle is going to be going down sooner rather than later, and reminding Roode that he once led him to glory in Team Canada, and now he has a shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, and that Roode is going to look mighty stupid if Petey defeats Angle, and Roode is not apart of the reformed Team Canada. Eric Young appears by Petey's side in this segment, as they tease a face Team Canada re-alignment. Maybe have Shantelle Taylor introduced as a new valet for Petey Williams.

* Jay Lethal & The Motor City Machine Guns would win the Ultimate X with no worries. After the match, Johnny Devine snaps and takes out Team 3D, putting them through tables.

* Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, ODB, Jackie Moore and maybe a few other ladies TNA can scrap together, are backstage, and discussing how hard it would be for them to defeat Awesome Kong if she were to win the TNA Knockout Championship tonight. Angelina Love calls them together to discuss a plan.

* Scott Steiner congratulates Jay Lethal in the back, and tells him that soon he will be X-Division Champion. Lethal then makes a joke at Steiner's expense, about how Lethal just pretends to live in the past. Things get quite heated, with Sonjay Dutt trying to make peace between them, seeing as he's "The Guru," but he gets tossed through a door or window, or something, by Steiner. Rick eventually shows up and gets them apart.

* Judas Mesias defeats Abyss with some help from Rellik and Raven. The heels beat-down Abyss after the match. Quite badly.

* Sting appears in the ring, and lets it known that he's returned to TNA. Weird effects start happening during Sting's promo, however, and Christopher Daniels crashes the party from the rafters. Sting asks Daniels if they're going to go through this again, but Daniels actually gets in the ring with a baseball bat, and chases off Sting, ruining his return.

* Booker T & Sharmell defeat Robert Roode & Ms Brooks when Booker pins Roode with the Scissors Kick. Roode looks to hit Ms Brooks after the match, but Chris Harris runs down for the save (TNA has to go somewhere with this guy).

* In the back, Sting cuts a promo on Daniels, saying that he wants him in a match the next time TNA is on PPV. Samoa Joe then walks past and says that of course Sting wants his match to be on the pay day. Joe makes a remark about Sting being a Superstar, and having an ego. Sting tells Joe that he will be on iMPACT! this week, and that if he wants to talk about Superstars and egos, he should keep an eye on Kevin Nash tonight. Joe laughs Sting off, and for the second time in one night, Steve Borden gets disrespected by a younger guy.

* Gail Kim defeats Awesome Kong when the entire female locker room runs in and throws their offence Kong's way, overwhelm her, and allow Kim to get the pin. This protects Kong, and it keeps the belt on Kim (they need to have the first reign be a long one, I think).

* Awesome Kong is throwing shit around backstage, talking about how it's bullshit what happened. She even shoves some referees and security, and then shoves Jim Cornette along the floor when he confronts her. Matt Morgan then gets in Kong's face, and she gives him her angry bitch look, then storms off.

* Petey Williams, Eric Young and Shantelle Taylor (if they can get her) are now trying to recruit Johnny Devine for their new Team Canada. Devine says he needs to be alone, still pissed off about his loss to Jay Lethal & The Motor City Machine Guns earlier. Raven then appears on the other side of Devine, and wants him to come back to his side under Jim Mitchell. Devine doesn't want to listen to Raven, either. He says he needs some time to get his shit together, basically. Petey & Raven both let it be known that they're after Devine.

* AJ Styles & Tomko retain the TNA World Tag Team Championship when Samoa Joe turns on Kevin Nash, which allows Tomko to pin Nash. Samoa Joe then dissects Nash after the match, and works over his quads and puts him in the Coquina Clutch. The fans can boo or cheer as they want. Christopher Daniels is once again shown in the rafters.

* Jim Cornette is pissed off at Awesome Kong backstage, and he wants her punished for putting her hands on him. Cornette says that if she wants to put her hands on a man, she can do it in the ring. Awesome Kong can face Matt Morgan on iMPACT! this week. Morgan says this goes against every moral fibre in his body, even though Kong is capable. Cornette slaps Morgan across the face for defying him. Morgan is not too happy, and Cornette says that if he does not wrestle Kong, he will be fired.

* Christian Cage is getting interviewed, and he says he has been quiet all night, because tonight is the biggest match of his career. He gets to become TNA World Heavyweight Champion for the first official time, and that it'll be his third World Championship, but it will be the first he has won from Kurt Angle, who he used to be friends with, and used to admire and think that he could never fill the shoes of. Cage says he helped Angle get a footing in the WWE, and Angle has never given Cage credit for his success, and tonight it was time for a little role reversal, and Angle will be boosting him to success.

* Kurt Angle says that he's the best professional wrestler in the world in a separate interview, and that Christian is good, but not anywhere near great enough for this to be as big professionally for Kurt, as it is personal. Angle talks about mentoring Christian, and how he is going to use Kurt's tricks against him, and that Angle considers that the ultimate disprect for everything Kurt has given him. Christian is going to try and bite the hand that feeds him, so in exchange Kurt is going to bite his ankle clean off.

* Roode approaches Angle and reminds him about Petey Williams. Angle just laughs it off, and says he never thought he'd say this about Christian, but he has bigger fish to fry. Roode asks Angle if he wants any help, and Angle says that he wants to win this by himself.

* Christian Cage defeats Kurt Angle with The Unprettier to win his first TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Angle loses to Christian cleanly, and is distraught when he realises that Christian has become the better man. After the match, AJ Styles celebrates with Christian, but looks a little upset that Kurt is so distraught.

Theo Dious
12-18-2007, 07:15 AM
You know, Alienoid, keep on bulleting your posts. Seriously. It helps me determine what I may or may not give a shit about.

Mr. Nerfect
12-18-2007, 07:45 AM
You know, Alienoid, keep on bulleting your posts. Seriously. It helps me determine what I may or may not give a shit about.

* OK.
* I shall.

Dave Youell
12-18-2007, 08:19 AM
I love the Team Canada thing, would that work as a face unit in the US though?

Wouldn't use Daniels yet, leave him off TV for a few months. Then bring him back, hotter, and spicier!

Apart from that, hard to fault that show

Fox
12-18-2007, 08:30 AM
God I hate Vince Russo.

owenbrown
12-18-2007, 10:44 AM
I am keeping this script to see if they actually followed this to the letter when this show airs. :rofl:

Mr. Nerfect
12-19-2007, 12:58 PM
I love the Team Canada thing, would that work as a face unit in the US though?

Wouldn't use Daniels yet, leave him off TV for a few months. Then bring him back, hotter, and spicier!

Apart from that, hard to fault that show

I hear that this is apparently the plan for Daniels. They're going to leave him off for a few months, and let him work independent shows.

The Team Canada thing is risky as a face unit, but I think it would work. For one, it would involved liked personalities within TNA (Eric Young is over like rover, and Shantelle Taylor would not be hard for the guys, and gals, to get into). TNA fans also eat up anything.

Chavo Classic
12-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Looking for the official television script for the upcoming January 3rd episode of TNA iMPACT!? Sorry, but we have had to delete the script because the owners and producers of TNA iMPACT!, served us with a DMCA 'Take Down Demand'. The script is protected by copyright, and KeepandShare, under its Terms of Use, does not allow members to post material that violates the copyright of others. Accordingly, and at the request of TNA Entertainment, we have removed the wrestling script.

Kill joys

Mister Sinister
12-19-2007, 03:28 PM
what the hell is that quote in the above post from?

Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back

Also, Yeah,is Daniels supposed to come back as something hot and spicY?

McLegend
12-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Lol Ballyhoo

94 SVT Cobra
12-21-2007, 02:03 AM
The most interesting thing about this, is that it leaks the Final Resolution card:

* Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
* AJ Styles & Tomko vs. Samoa Joe & Kevin Nash for the TNA World Tag Team Championship
* Gail Kim vs. Awesome Kong in a No Disqualification Match for the TNA Knockout Championship
* Booker T & Sharmell vs. Robert Roode & Ms Brooks (ew)
* Abyss vs. Judas Mesias
* Jay Lethal & The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D & Johnny Devine in an Ultimate X Match
* Kaz vs. Black Reign
* The LAX vs. The Rock and Rave Connection

If I were booking:

* The LAX would defeat The Rock and Rave Connection and reveal Shelly Martinez to be their new valet. Then it's on to the TNA World Tag Team Championship hunt.

* Kaz would pretty much squash Black Reign, and right him off television. Kaz would then cut a promo about how he's serious about getting to the top, and he wants everyone to know him as Frankie Kazarian. I can't take a guy named "Kaz" seriously, personally.

* Petey Williams approaches Robert Roode in the back, and he lets Roode know that Angle is going to be going down sooner rather than later, and reminding Roode that he once led him to glory in Team Canada, and now he has a shot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship, and that Roode is going to look mighty stupid if Petey defeats Angle, and Roode is not apart of the reformed Team Canada. Eric Young appears by Petey's side in this segment, as they tease a face Team Canada re-alignment. Maybe have Shantelle Taylor introduced as a new valet for Petey Williams.

* Jay Lethal & The Motor City Machine Guns would win the Ultimate X with no worries. After the match, Johnny Devine snaps and takes out Team 3D, putting them through tables.

* Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, ODB, Jackie Moore and maybe a few other ladies TNA can scrap together, are backstage, and discussing how hard it would be for them to defeat Awesome Kong if she were to win the TNA Knockout Championship tonight. Angelina Love calls them together to discuss a plan.

* Scott Steiner congratulates Jay Lethal in the back, and tells him that soon he will be X-Division Champion. Lethal then makes a joke at Steiner's expense, about how Lethal just pretends to live in the past. Things get quite heated, with Sonjay Dutt trying to make peace between them, seeing as he's "The Guru," but he gets tossed through a door or window, or something, by Steiner. Rick eventually shows up and gets them apart.

* Judas Mesias defeats Abyss with some help from Rellik and Raven. The heels beat-down Abyss after the match. Quite badly.

* Sting appears in the ring, and lets it known that he's returned to TNA. Weird effects start happening during Sting's promo, however, and Christopher Daniels crashes the party from the rafters. Sting asks Daniels if they're going to go through this again, but Daniels actually gets in the ring with a baseball bat, and chases off Sting, ruining his return.

* Booker T & Sharmell defeat Robert Roode & Ms Brooks when Booker pins Roode with the Scissors Kick. Roode looks to hit Ms Brooks after the match, but Chris Harris runs down for the save (TNA has to go somewhere with this guy).

* In the back, Sting cuts a promo on Daniels, saying that he wants him in a match the next time TNA is on PPV. Samoa Joe then walks past and says that of course Sting wants his match to be on the pay day. Joe makes a remark about Sting being a Superstar, and having an ego. Sting tells Joe that he will be on iMPACT! this week, and that if he wants to talk about Superstars and egos, he should keep an eye on Kevin Nash tonight. Joe laughs Sting off, and for the second time in one night, Steve Borden gets disrespected by a younger guy.

* Gail Kim defeats Awesome Kong when the entire female locker room runs in and throws their offence Kong's way, overwhelm her, and allow Kim to get the pin. This protects Kong, and it keeps the belt on Kim (they need to have the first reign be a long one, I think).

* Awesome Kong is throwing shit around backstage, talking about how it's bullshit what happened. She even shoves some referees and security, and then shoves Jim Cornette along the floor when he confronts her. Matt Morgan then gets in Kong's face, and she gives him her angry bitch look, then storms off.

* Petey Williams, Eric Young and Shantelle Taylor (if they can get her) are now trying to recruit Johnny Devine for their new Team Canada. Devine says he needs to be alone, still pissed off about his loss to Jay Lethal & The Motor City Machine Guns earlier. Raven then appears on the other side of Devine, and wants him to come back to his side under Jim Mitchell. Devine doesn't want to listen to Raven, either. He says he needs some time to get his shit together, basically. Petey & Raven both let it be known that they're after Devine.

* AJ Styles & Tomko retain the TNA World Tag Team Championship when Samoa Joe turns on Kevin Nash, which allows Tomko to pin Nash. Samoa Joe then dissects Nash after the match, and works over his quads and puts him in the Coquina Clutch. The fans can boo or cheer as they want. Christopher Daniels is once again shown in the rafters.

* Jim Cornette is pissed off at Awesome Kong backstage, and he wants her punished for putting her hands on him. Cornette says that if she wants to put her hands on a man, she can do it in the ring. Awesome Kong can face Matt Morgan on iMPACT! this week. Morgan says this goes against every moral fibre in his body, even though Kong is capable. Cornette slaps Morgan across the face for defying him. Morgan is not too happy, and Cornette says that if he does not wrestle Kong, he will be fired.

* Christian Cage is getting interviewed, and he says he has been quiet all night, because tonight is the biggest match of his career. He gets to become TNA World Heavyweight Champion for the first official time, and that it'll be his third World Championship, but it will be the first he has won from Kurt Angle, who he used to be friends with, and used to admire and think that he could never fill the shoes of. Cage says he helped Angle get a footing in the WWE, and Angle has never given Cage credit for his success, and tonight it was time for a little role reversal, and Angle will be boosting him to success.

* Kurt Angle says that he's the best professional wrestler in the world in a separate interview, and that Christian is good, but not anywhere near great enough for this to be as big professionally for Kurt, as it is personal. Angle talks about mentoring Christian, and how he is going to use Kurt's tricks against him, and that Angle considers that the ultimate disprect for everything Kurt has given him. Christian is going to try and bite the hand that feeds him, so in exchange Kurt is going to bite his ankle clean off.

* Roode approaches Angle and reminds him about Petey Williams. Angle just laughs it off, and says he never thought he'd say this about Christian, but he has bigger fish to fry. Roode asks Angle if he wants any help, and Angle says that he wants to win this by himself.

* Christian Cage defeats Kurt Angle with The Unprettier to win his first TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Angle loses to Christian cleanly, and is distraught when he realises that Christian has become the better man. After the match, AJ Styles celebrates with Christian, but looks a little upset that Kurt is so distraught.
WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD ON THERE BUDDY! Your totally jumping the gun with a post like this. Your so worried about what you want to do you forget the rest of us may not give a rats ass....geez, show a little concern next time.

Xero
12-21-2007, 09:41 AM
Did you honestly read that?

James Steele
12-21-2007, 04:15 PM
I did.