PDA

View Full Version : If you don't like Batista then FUCK YOU!

Xero
12-27-2007, 03:19 PM
From PWInsider:

Al E. sent this report. ... To follow up on the “Fan angers Batista” report from last night’s Albany, NY show. I was actually that fan. We were in section 5 row A. I prefer Edge’s wrestling style to Batista’s, therefore I applauded Edge as he entered the ring, and gave him a thumbs up. Edge never saw it. When Batista was in the ring before the match started, I gave him a thumbs down, and nothing else. He saw me give the thumbs down to him, and he then bolts out of the ring, gets right in my face and said “fat boy, if you got a F’n problem with me.. then take your shot”. Obviously I wouldn’t do anything. However, he repeated it 2 or 3 times, and was literally screaming off the top of his lungs. I basically waved him off, and as he went back in to the ring, he said “yeah, that’s what I thought!” The WWE security guard runs up to me screaming to “back up”. I’m like, dude.. he came to ME.. I simply gave him a thumbs down” I’m not quite sure why the WWE security guard would come to me and say back up being I didn’t move, but whatever. So, when Batista gets in the ring, he walks to Edge and says “hey, look at that fat boy”, and he points to me. Edge then turns around to look at me and said “F U chump stain”. I personally felt Batista was slightly out of line for a fan simply giving him a thumbs down and not even shouting anything to him. So when the match was over, Batista walked around the ring shaking everyone’s hands, and when he got to me, he held his hand out and smiled, so it was all good. I still feel that he overreacted though, as did many people in my section. I attached a photo of Batista that my fiancé took of him yelling at me.

I wonder how that would have played off in his book...

Volchok
12-27-2007, 03:31 PM
I'm surprised that all he did was give him a thumbs down, Living in Albany and going to shows people are not afraid to say shit.

Theo Dious
12-27-2007, 03:52 PM
I'm surprised that all he did was give him a thumbs down, Living in Albany and going to shows people are not afraid to say shit.

Maybe he was smart enough to not have the expectation that Batista would have heard him over the crowd?

Xero
12-27-2007, 03:54 PM
Honestly if he did that to me I would have made a roid rage comment.

Batista: fat boy, if you got a F’n problem with me.. then take your shot

Me: Calm down Dave. Maybe cut back on the roids.

*POW*

*LAWSUIT*

*BATISTA FIRED*

Really, it would work out for everyone. He hits me, I get a large settlement from WWE and we never have to see him on TV again.

Crossrine
12-27-2007, 03:54 PM
LOL at how the guy he liked more, still hated him

Corkscrewed
12-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Hey... he's lucky Edge only insulted him. He could have fucked his fiancee.

Blue Demon
12-27-2007, 04:20 PM

:D

Tazz Dan
12-27-2007, 04:26 PM

True, but if he DID fuck his fiancee, it could have resulted in a 6-month run with MVP for the US Title also.

Kane Knight
12-27-2007, 04:27 PM

He on;y does that to the people he likes. :shifty:

You have to EARN the spear.

SammyG
12-27-2007, 06:19 PM
lol that's sweet.

XL
12-27-2007, 07:47 PM
If you'd saved this 3 days that could have been an early contender for 'Post of the Year 2008'.

Nark Order
12-27-2007, 11:24 PM
If I was a massive mountain of a man like Dave, I would most likely scare the shit out of unsuspecting fat guys for fun also.

Fox
12-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Roid rage attack.

Kane Knight
12-27-2007, 11:41 PM
Strikes me as unprofessional, but this should get Bats over with the IWC.

Xero
12-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Funny. If he were heel no one would have thought twice about this.

I wonder how many ('kayfabed') fan altercations were actually just them snapping...

El Fangel
12-27-2007, 11:49 PM

I wonder how many ('kayfabed') fan altercations were actually just them snapping...

Ummm....Isn't Bats a heel?

Xero
12-27-2007, 11:55 PM
As far as I know he's still face. I mean, he's been feuding with Edge, so I assume he's still face.

El Fangel
12-28-2007, 12:00 AM
As far as I know he's still face. I mean, he's been feuding with Edge, so I assume he's still face.

Well he just got more heat from that one fan then most heels on Smackdown get from the whole crowd nowadays.

Kane Knight
12-28-2007, 12:10 AM

But since he told off a fan, he's now "the man."

So it all works out in the end.

Mr. Nerfect
12-28-2007, 12:28 AM
I thought it would go the other way. "Batista is a dick." Honestly, if he had done that to me, I'd have done what Xero did.

Corkscrewed
12-28-2007, 02:27 PM
Same.

But yeah, Bats has gotten pretty dickish. I think we're all just used to it now.

D Mac
12-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Batista rules.

KingofOldSchool
12-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Batista probably had a good cry in the back because someone didn't like him.

Kane Knight
12-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Same.

But yeah, Bats has gotten pretty dickish. I think we're all just used to it now. Wouldn't it be funny if he pulled the guy over the rail, brought him into the ring, and broke him down verbally in front of thousands?

Theo Dious
12-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if he pulled the guy over the rail, brought him into the ring, and broke him down verbally in front of thousands?

...there were actually thousands there? :eek: ............................. :shifty:

Kane Knight
12-28-2007, 09:18 PM
...there were actually thousands there? :eek: ............................. :shifty:Well, I was being nice. 50 didn't have the same ring.

D Mac
12-29-2007, 05:25 AM
He walks alone.

Indifferent Clox
12-29-2007, 04:29 PM
I want to see this alleged picture

Mr. Nerfect
12-30-2007, 05:03 AM
I actually read a report from someone else in attendance who validated this claim. The fan gave Batista the thumbs down, and Batista snapped while Edge stayed in character and played a dick. They went on to observe that Batista shook the fans' hand afterwards, which honestly makes me think that he might have been raging on roids.

Kane Knight
12-30-2007, 09:43 AM
Could also be that he's an oversensitive dick.

Mr. Nerfect
12-30-2007, 04:26 PM
Could also be that he's an oversensitive dick.

Who was it that told the story of meeting Batista at an office party, and Batista was sulking in the corner because "no one knew who he was"? :lol:

KK, you made a prediction in the 2008 predictions thread, and you said you can see someone snapping this year. Neither one of us wants it to happen, but if I heard Batista went insane, it would not surprise me. :(

D Mac
12-30-2007, 04:33 PM
But Batista slapped my hand at a house show! Say it aint so Bats!

:shifty:

Kane Knight
12-30-2007, 04:33 PM
Wouldn't surprise me, either.

Corkscrewed
12-30-2007, 05:29 PM
Imagine if Batista went Warrior on us. Only that translated into his promoing.

You're lying if you say that wouldn't make you more interested in his character. That would be classic.

Kane Knight
12-30-2007, 05:35 PM
IT'd also rock if he changed his name to Batista.

:shifty: