PDA

View Full Version : Where would your favorite wrestler be???

The One
03-08-2004, 05:43 PM
This is kind of a double questions. The first is who is your favorite wrestler who is no longer wrestling due to death, injury, or personal reasons? And once you name your favorite retired wrestler, tell where you think that person would be had they continued with their career never ended?

I'll go first...

British Bulldog - Had he never had died (R.I.P.) I suspect he would have continued to do some shows over in England, and if he did come back to the US for some more events it would be for TNA. Ah to see him hold the World Championship in any of the big 3 (WWE, WCW, NWA) would be like a dream come true.

Loose Cannon
03-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Brian Pillman: JEEZ, I don't know. Would he had left the WWE after the whole Survivor Series inncident? He was definately World Champion material and a feud with Austin would of been great. I wish he were stil here. :(

StrongMad
03-08-2004, 06:18 PM
owen hart. i have always wondered what he could have accomplished had he not perished. he was great, everyone hated his character, he was a great heel, he has potential to earn almost any title he wanted. too soon... :'(

Loose Cannon
03-08-2004, 06:21 PM
Woah, three members of the Hart Foundation.

StrongMad
03-08-2004, 06:23 PM
coincidence?

jessica rocks
owen hart. i have always wondered what he could have accomplished had he not perished. he was great, everyone hated his character, he was a great heel, he has potential to earn almost any title he wanted. too soon... :'(
:y: :y: :y:

Funky Fly
Woah, three members of the Hart Foundation.
And to make it 4, Bret Hart.

He probably would have stuck around through WCW's dying days and then ended up either being screwed by Vince (who would buy his contract out of spite) or he'd be working in Japan.

The Show Off
03-08-2004, 06:43 PM
Well since Loose Cannon took Brian Pillman I'll go with someone else. Since everyone went with The Hart Foundation, I'll go with a member of an even bigger group, The Four Horsemen.

Arn Anderson
Well, if he never got injured I'd figure he'd be retired by now. However, before he retired he probably would have put on a fairly long program with Ric Flair for the World Title in the floundering days of the WCW. Arn probably would have held the championship for a month or two and then lost it to someone like Steiner. I doubt he would have been a great champion. Right now if he wasn't injured he'd probably be like the heel manager that always got involved in matchs of Evolution.

Savio
03-08-2004, 07:17 PM
Jake the Snake. He planted the seed for me to watch wrestling.

Shaggy
03-09-2004, 09:39 AM
Bret Hart

I dont want to really think where he would be right now. He would of stuck with WCW to the last day it was around. And the fight he might of put up not to get bought by Vince. But right now if he was in the WWE he might be wrestling the main event at Wrestlemania (thats how I want to think about it). But since he probably wouldnt go with Vince he would be on TNA.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
03-09-2004, 10:09 AM
Shawn Michaels - Difficult to estimate just how much more of a star this guy would have become if 5 years of his career wasn't robbed from him.

(Don't start) He retired therefore it is a viable option

The Ravishing One
03-09-2004, 10:21 AM
It probably wont be hard to guess who im picking

Rick Rude
Apparently he was training to a comeback in the WWE before his death, I wouldve thought him and Austin wouldve had a few good matches. A good feud imo. I couldnt of seen him holding the world title though, maybe in NWA now?

One of the, if not thee, best heels in the business

tucsonspeed6
03-09-2004, 11:15 AM
Stone Cold Steve Austin

Well, he wouldn't be "Sheriff" that's for damn sure.

Lamuella
03-09-2004, 11:29 AM
Magnum TA.

If he hadn't been in that car crash, I think he could have been really really huge.

John la Rock
03-09-2004, 11:51 AM
The Rock - if he wasn't doing movies he would be a 20 time WWE Champion by now

tucsonspeed6
03-09-2004, 01:40 PM
I think that'd be a bad thing. The Rock is a great actor. I loved the rundown and I'm gonna watch walking tall when it comes out....but I think I heard somewhere that if Rocky had shown the same kind of enthusiasm and charisma he showed in wrestling that walking tall wouldn't be a walking pile of crap. Hmm...maybe I won't watch it after all.

KayfabeMan
03-09-2004, 03:31 PM
I have a few too many to mention,but this is a great topic and idea :y:

Nowhere Man
03-09-2004, 03:51 PM
Dean Malenko- On Velocity jobbing to Orlando Jordan :(