PDA

View Full Version : Haha, if this is true, then Triple H is a bitch

Mr. Nerfect
01-08-2008, 04:03 AM
Credit: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Randy Orton is getting some praise in the locker room these days. The basics are that he isn't taking any flack from HHH or Shawn Michaels. While the crew was in Iraq, Umaga was getting new tights made. Apparently he selected some colors that the seamstress said he couldn't use because, "They were HHH's colors." Umaga insisted and had the tights made. Michaels apparently threw a fit when he saw this and Randy Orton stood up for Umaga. Right now Orton has the feeling that he is untouchable, like Shawn Michaels used to have, which is why he feels he can stand up to HHH and Shawn, which has earned him the respect. There is still the feeling that HHH buries people when he has the chance, unless it is Cena. Many feel that HHH is responsible for Booker T leaving the promotion due to the booking of their Summerslam match. Booker was actually in talks with TNA before Summerslam, and what really set his leaving in motion was the suspension.

Indifferent Clox
01-08-2008, 04:08 AM
I think everyone is a bitch sometimes just depending on your outlook. I bet Randy Orton is....

oh WAIT IT'S RANDY ORTON!!!!

Mr. Nerfect
01-08-2008, 04:09 AM
Actually, the same goes for Shawn Michaels. Triple H colours? What the fuck is that kind of Nazi shit? I like Randy Orton more for this.

I also like Randy Orton for a recent interview he did for an Australian newspaper in which he stated that he wants the younger guys to get more focus than the "Over 40's Club." He went on to list John Cena, Bobby Lashley, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London & Brian Kendrick as younger guys. Orton is a supporter of Londrick? His points go up.

It may not even be true, but it is a tick to the "Jeff Hardy as WWE Champion" column. You know, because Triple H probably isn't above crying to Vince that Orton shouldn't be Champion, despite him allegedly being the one to suggest the title win by Orton in the first place. Unfortunately, it also increases the chances that Triple H will win the WWE Championship from Orton, like rumours originally stated. Just to boost his ego and remind Randy who the boss is: Stephanie's vagina.

Dave Youell
01-08-2008, 04:14 AM
Wow!

I actually have some respect for Orton

There’s a sentence I’d thought I’d never write.

So what are HHH colours exactly, I mean he wrestles in black tights, has the colour (or shade if you want to be really anal about it) black has been made exclusive?

Juan
01-08-2008, 04:17 AM
Wow.

Props to Orton.

Mr. Nerfect
01-08-2008, 06:43 AM
Wow!

I actually have some respect for Orton

There’s a sentence I’d thought I’d never write.

So what are HHH colours exactly, I mean he wrestles in black tights, has the colour (or shade if you want to be really anal about it) black has been made exclusive?

Black and silver, perhaps? Just going over the WWE roster, is that anyone at first glance that wears black and silver besides Triple H?

I seem to recall Umaga busting out some. Might have been on the New Year's Eve show?

Skippord
01-08-2008, 08:31 AM
lol Shawn Michaels freaking out

KingofOldSchool
01-08-2008, 08:44 AM
lol come on this is obviously smark bait.

Xero
01-08-2008, 09:25 AM
WWE legal to TNA: Your logo contains red. Our logo, as you can see, also contains red. We were here first, you have to change your color.

Mr. Nerfect
01-08-2008, 09:30 AM
lol come on this is obviously smark bait.

It seems like it, which is why I said "if this is true." It would not surprise me, though.

Randy Orton did do an interview for a newspaper over here that did seem to talk down to Triple H and Shawn Michaels. I'm just trying to imagine if Umaga wore black and silver tights after Iraq.

The Optimist
01-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Lol. Orton being a douche is still Orton being a douche, even if he directs it at Triple H/Shawn. I think Randy sort of saw an oppurtunity to be shitty to them and ran with it, then said exactly what the smarks want to hear to justify it.

BigDaddyCool
01-08-2008, 11:17 AM
He shouldn't be taking HHH's colors...what are HHH's colors? I know D-X has black and green, but HHH has worn all sorts of black and something combos.

Dave Youell
01-08-2008, 11:22 AM
He shouldn't be taking HHH's colors...what are HHH's colors? I know D-X has black and green, but HHH has worn all sorts of black and something combos.

Yep, basically he's Veto'd the entire basical 16 bit windows colour scheme

Most guys will have to do it naked now

Londoner
01-08-2008, 11:31 AM
LOL 'over 40s club'

Fox
01-08-2008, 11:33 AM
He's like that bitchy, spoiled kid at day care.

TRIPLE H: "Those are MY colors!"

UMAGA: "Okay, I'll play with these ones..."

TRIPLE H: "THOSE ARE MY COLORS TOO!!!"

HBK: "YEAH!"

Kane Knight
01-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Wouoldn't be the first time Trips did something like this, so it hardly strains credbility.

Executioner
01-08-2008, 10:04 PM
He's like that bitchy, spoiled kid at day care.

TRIPLE H: "Those are MY colors!"

UMAGA: "Okay, I'll play with these ones..."

TRIPLE H: "THOSE ARE MY COLORS TOO!!!"

HBK: "YEAH!"

Triple H: And my diaper is still that DAMN WET!

Verbose Minch
01-08-2008, 10:06 PM
UMAGA SCREWED TRIPS

NYDon
01-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Marks. The lot of you.

Blitz
01-09-2008, 12:11 AM
As are you, sir.

Shadow
01-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Ok guys...the newbie got us.

We're all marks...cept your the idiot.

James Steele
01-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Even if this is true, Randy Orton still sucks ass.

Nowhere Man
01-09-2008, 01:20 AM
Triple H is a bitch regardless of whether the story's true.

Nark Order
01-09-2008, 01:24 AM
Triple H: Yeah, you can't use red man. Sorry.

Umaga: You don't even wear red.

Triple H: Yeah, but when I'm driving my car, the lights that let me know I need to stop are red.

Umaga: Dude...

Triple H: THOSE ARE MY LIGHTS!!!

*water spit*

NYDon
01-09-2008, 02:11 AM
Ok guys...the newbie got us.

We're all marks...cept your the idiot.

:lol:

Jon Kano
01-09-2008, 02:40 AM
Thing is you can't have it both ways. I mean in my opinion, one of the main reasons I went off watching wrestling was because of the huge influx of young, steroid-induced, semi-pro wrestlers. Too many people, too many storylines, turned into shorter, crapper matches and less air time to allow a credible decent stoyline to develop.25? 26? thats the youngest world champ age right? and thats only been in the last decade, Rock and Orton right? I dunno, even though the attitudes of the 'over 40s club' seems to be shitty, I dunno, there are too many of these young, steroid, wrestlers who just seem to be a product of some mass produced Ohio Valley Training convayor belt.

Morrisey
01-09-2008, 11:58 AM
Black and silver, perhaps? Just going over the WWE roster, is that anyone at first glance that wears black and silver besides Triple H?

I seem to recall Umaga busting out some. Might have been on the New Year's Eve show?

Jericho wears black and silver.

Anybody Thrilla
01-09-2008, 02:36 PM
After reading all of this, all I can really think to say is that Umaga has some pretty sweet tights.

Theo Dious
01-09-2008, 02:36 PM

Remember when he used to wear those freaking lilac or lavender or whatevertheywere trunks?

BigDaddyCool
01-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Remember when he used to wear those freaking lilac or lavender or whatevertheywere trunks?

Yes I do. Remember when he had the white trunks with the black iron cross?

Anybody Thrilla
01-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Remember when he shaved his beard?

Heyman
01-09-2008, 04:11 PM
http://rajah.com/base/node/10602

Triple H is said to be the most disliked person in WWE right now. A number of people were upset that he didn't make a stand to put over Ric Flair last week in what will very likely be his final match in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Triple H has always had heat, but it really picked up over the summer when he basically squashed Booker T at SummerSlam. As part of his renegotiations with the company, they let Booker sit in on booking meetings. He was there to assure that nobody buried him and that he would be taken care of in his feud with Triple H. Of course, the biggest reason he ultimately quit the company was due to the 60-day suspension, but after his match with Triple H went down the way it did, there was a good chance he was leaving WWE anyway. Furthermore, a large number of people within the company believe the ordeal with Triple H is the reason why he left. Several people within WWE really like Booker T -- who was one of the most respected wrestlers in the locker room -- so they were very upset about how things went down.

Triple H also buried Chris Jericho before he had even arrived. In a sarcastic manner, Triple H was going around to anyone who would listen saying that the company may have had some rough stretches in the past, but they were going to be fine again because "their savior" was coming back. The feeling in the locker room was that he was especially vindictive about Jericho because his wife Stephanie was a big proponent of bringing him back. A number of people believe Triple H came off as very petty in his comments.

WOW.

I was completely unware of his (immature) comments about Chris Jericho. Triple H should've been fined and suspended indefinitely for that. What a dick.

This once again reminds of my debates that I had with The CyNick back in 2004. YES - Triple H may or may not be deliberately holding back talent (and from this report, it truly seems like he was/is)...........BUT, it's WWE management's fault for ALLOWING him to get away with this shit.

Triple H is simply a guy that KNOWS he can do whatever the fuck he wants....and milking it for all he's worth (I can't really blame the guy).

In the end, the blame lays SQUARELY on Vince McMahon....and the McMahon family.

Mr. Nerfect
01-09-2008, 04:17 PM

I was actually going to bring them up. I remember when he busted out red trunks and actually marked out, because Triple H had always worn black since becoming "The Game," and then he busted out the purple and I was like "OK." Part of me thinks he deliberately wore them when he beat Booker T to became Booker look like more of a fruit. Or that could be me being paranoid.

I believe Triple H wore blue trunks during his 2003 colour phase, too. I honestly don't remember the white, though.

As for what Triple H colours are, it's probably when the attire is largely black, with little bits of silver and red in it. That seems to be what Triple H has settled on, anyway.

Mr. Nerfect
01-09-2008, 05:20 PM
If I were Chris Jericho, and I mean this seriously, I'd beat the shit out of Triple H. Jericho could do it (not saying Trips is a pussy, but Jericho is one of those guys who can legit own), and he's in a position to get away with it. The WWE bent over backwards to get Jericho, and while he's not a massive draw on Hogan/Austin/Rock levels, the WWE would be very reluctant to let him go.

Anybody Thrilla
01-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Yeah, because beating the shit out of Triple H is a fantastic career move.

Xero
01-09-2008, 05:49 PM
If I were Chris Jericho, and I mean this seriously, I'd beat the shit out of Triple H. Jericho could do it (not saying Trips is a pussy, but Jericho is one of those guys who can legit own), and he's in a position to get away with it. The WWE bent over backwards to get Jericho, and while he's not a massive draw on Hogan/Austin/Rock levels, the WWE would be very reluctant to let him go.

Why should he stoop to a lower level than Hunter?

He's getting a multi-million dollar contract (I assume) that he was NOT forced to sign. He should have known (and probably did assume) they weren't going to build him to be a huge main eventer as big as or bigger than Cena is.

Is what Triple H doing unprofessional? Absolutely. But for Jericho to "beat the shit out of" Triple H would be highly unprofessional and frankly I'd prefer him to get his ass fired if he were to pull something like that.

And he probably WOULD be fired. What position is he in to get away with it? They're likely paying him more than he should be getting for how they're using him. WWE's stupidity, but Jericho is in no position to fuck up like that.

Mr. Nerfect
01-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Yeah, because beating the shit out of Triple H is a fantastic career move.

Would it be a horrible career move? Sure, Triple H and Stephanie would have a whine, and even Vince would get bitchy, but it's not like they'd job Jericho into oblivion. It just hurts their on-screen product, pisses off more guys (because Jericho would earn lots of respect).

OK, maybe I didn't mean it seriously, but like Shawn Michaels was when he didn't take Vince's comments on his wardrobe, Jericho isn't exactly a Paul London on the roster.

Mr. Nerfect
01-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Why should he stoop to a lower level than Hunter?

He's getting a multi-million dollar contract (I assume) that he was NOT forced to sign. He should have known (and probably did assume) they weren't going to build him to be a huge main eventer as big as or bigger than Cena is.

Is what Triple H doing unprofessional? Absolutely. But for Jericho to "beat the shit out of" Triple H would be highly unprofessional and frankly I'd prefer him to get his ass fired if he were to pull something like that.

And he probably WOULD be fired. What position is he in to get away with it? They're likely paying him more than he should be getting for how they're using him. WWE's stupidity, but Jericho is in no position to fuck up like that.

Jericho would have a lot more control over his position in the WWE than you're giving him credit for. I mean, I'm sure Vince didn't give him creative control, but Jericho would have held a lot of the cards during their negotiations. I really doubt we'll see Jericho shoved down the card or getting too much shit from the WWE.

As I said, I didn't actually mean it seriously (despite saying it), I'd just laugh if I found out it did happen. I'm sure Jericho is a bigger man, and I've never been a big fan of violence settling issues (despite being a wrestling fan, oddly enough), but I think Jericho would gain a lot of respect with the guys if he told Triple H to fuck off and get away with it.

St. Jimmy
01-09-2008, 09:36 PM
It is, after all: All About The Game. :y:

94 SVT Cobra
01-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Its about time he started using the balls he has for something pointful then stupid antics....plus he probally has slight pull in the whole 3rd gen superstar thing.

Volare
01-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Marks. The lot of you.

Red Square...Only you

Zen v.W.o.
01-10-2008, 10:18 PM

QFT.

PS: So is HBGAY.

Xero
01-11-2008, 08:15 AM
PPS: So is Bret.

Kane Knight
01-11-2008, 12:01 PM

QFT.

PS: So is HBGAY.

PPS: So is Bret.