PDA

View Full Version : nWo coming to American Gladiators?

Xero
01-08-2008, 12:15 PM
From PWInsider:

Ed Jones From Queens reporting. ...I have a Hulk Hogan sighting in NYC yesterday. I was headed out to lunch at noon and directly across the street from my building is the Parker Meridian Hotel. There was a limo out front and about 15-20 young guys holding various stuff. I crossed over to check it out, one guy had a replica belt, the rest had blown up covers of Hogan's Sports Illustrated cover from the 80's and others had blown up wrestling magazine covers from the 80's as well. Others had a bunch of action figures in boxes. Me being a Hogan mark (although not to the extent of guys with replica belts!), I waited around for a while. Unexpectedly, the first person to exit the hotel was Brutus Beefcake! I was impressed to see him, he is huge in person, never realized how big he was. He was really cool, took some pictures and signed some stuff. Others had no clue who he was, asking if he was a bodyguard. I peeked into the lobby and Hogan was waiting with Eric Bischoff! They came out a few minutes later and went right into the limo, someone announced he would not be signing stuff, much to the chagrin of the superfans with all the memorabilia. Then again, they were probably going to sell it on Ebay 10 minutes later so screw them! Lots of tourists walking by asked who was coming out, I'd say 9 of 10 knew who Hogan was when we mentioned it was him. I got some video with my cellphone, I was just happy to see them.

:shifty:

BigDaddyCool
01-08-2008, 01:49 PM
Hogan, Beefcake, and Bischoff were the bad part of nWo.

The kliq was the good part.

The Genius
01-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Disciple turned his back on nWo and joined oWn.

DaveBrawl
01-09-2008, 03:40 PM
I'd say Buff Bagwell was the good part.