PDA

View Full Version : Cena v Batista | HBK v Taker

Jura
01-14-2008, 05:18 PM
I was thinking about last year's Royal Rumble and how it was down to HBK and Taker, as everyone had speculated, plus the four of them fought with each other and against each other. So what if they had Cena v Batista in one match ,since they were both champions at the same and the golden boys of WWE, and HBK v Taker in the other match. I don't recall Cena facing Batista one on one before but I think HBK faced Taker in the HiAC but that was a long time ago. Now HBK and Taker are the oldest guys there but can still go.

So would you guys have liked to see Cena vs Batisa and HBK vs Taker and how good/bad do you think it would have been?

Jura
01-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Also, who do you think would win their respective matches?

Theo Dious
01-14-2008, 05:24 PM
Cena would win. Look at Batista, in the past few years he's jobbed to Booker T, Undertaker, Edge, and I think Khali at least once. Batista takes a loss once in a while, Cena does not.

Mr. Nerfect
01-14-2008, 05:33 PM
John Cena would go over Batista. I'm surprised how long 'Tista has actually remained at the top for (I think a lot of people didn't expect him to bounce back from his injury), but Cena is the younger of the two, and the WWE's golden boy.

As for Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker, I actually think they'd give the nod to Taker. HBK has gone over in the past, and him losing to Taker would honestly be more believable than the turnaround result, which would turn more heads. HBK would probably play the heel in the storyline, whereas Taker would play the heel in the match. HBK makes more sense to get tossed around, and while he would make a comeback and look good, if they put him over then, it'd just make Taker look like a bad guy. If Taker plays the heel, and then goes over, the fans cheer him winning, and HBK can say "well, you had me, man, good shit."

Mr. Nerfect
01-14-2008, 05:34 PM
I'd actually mark out for a Satanic Undertaker vs. Christian HBK feud, though.

Jura
01-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Taker puts Jose Lothario on a crucifix.