PDA

View Full Version : Raw was awesome tonight

Indifferent Clox
01-14-2008, 11:14 PM
if you didn't see it you should def. catch it on something.

Fox
01-14-2008, 11:16 PM
yeah and there's not a whole thread already about this episode

Dorkchop
01-14-2008, 11:17 PM
I thought it was pretty terrible.

Fox
01-14-2008, 11:18 PM
exactly.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2008, 01:43 AM
Sounds terrible. Triple H throws a temper tantrum and gets into the Royal Rumble? I think the last time this happened was when Stone Cold Steve Austin held up the show until Vince put him in the 2001 Royal Rumble.

I hope this is not an omen that Triple H is winning. Ah, who am I kidding, of course it is.

SammyG
01-15-2008, 01:45 AM
Holy fucking shit @ Hardy's swantop though. I am loving this guy

Indifferent Clox
01-15-2008, 02:35 AM
yeah and there's not a whole thread already about this episode

Yeah but I was pointing out to those who didn't care too see it, who wouldn't normally go into the raw thread, that it was in fact good, to me anyway.

Some people just skim the headlines (me included)

I thought the Swanton was awesome

Triple H smashing shit up was pretty cool to me.

Ric Flair v. Regal

Triple H v. Snitsky

midget battle royal

Finlay and Mcmahon's confrontation.

I liked it.

Stickman
01-15-2008, 12:52 PM
I loved how HHH's first sledge hammer swing did nothing other than rip the screen then the explosions happened on the following swings.

Xero
01-15-2008, 01:21 PM
Sounds terrible. Triple H throws a temper tantrum and gets into the Royal Rumble? I think the last time this happened was when Stone Cold Steve Austin held up the show until Vince put him in the 2001 Royal Rumble.

I hope this is not an omen that Triple H is winning. Ah, who am I kidding, of course it is.

I told you. I told you all.

Shaggy
01-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Hardy has impressed me as of late...and ive really hated Hardy over the past few years.

Im still hoping he loses...

Kane Knight
01-15-2008, 03:02 PM

Sounds pretty gay, but it would kill Clox to actually complain about something.

Indifferent Clox
01-15-2008, 03:22 PM
he's not in the rumble, he'll have to face 'someone' next week to get in, i'm guessing that'll be flair, which will create all kinds of dynamics.

Pardeep 619
01-15-2008, 03:48 PM
One of the few times I decided not to bother recording Raw turns out to then apparently be a pretty good show.

Kane Knight
01-15-2008, 03:53 PM
he's not in the rumble, he'll have to face 'someone' next week to get in, i'm guessing that'll be flair, which will create all kinds of dynamics.

Yay, let's celebrate what could happen as a validation for how this whole angle has been shit and will lead to shit.

Savio
01-15-2008, 03:58 PM
Raw has not been awesome for ATLEAST 2 years.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2008, 04:59 PM
I told you. I told you all.

Triple H was always my second pick, just behind The Undertaker. Batista and Shawn Michaels were floating around there, too, as possibilities. I think Hunter has jumped to #1.

I'm hoping he loses next week to continue his spiral into insanity, but that would require Triple H losing two weeks in a row, an angle being continued without an immediate payoff, and Triple H to contribute to his character away from the spotlight. It's not happening.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2008, 04:59 PM
How I would mark out for either Bobby Lashley or Big Show destroying the fuck out of Triple H, though.

Innovator
01-15-2008, 05:03 PM
RAW was bad, except for Jeff Hardy. Weird thinking he is the best thing in WWE right now. The pop he got standing in the ring at the beginning of the show, the Swanton off the lighting...

Fuck it ratings are tanking with Orton as champ, put it on Jeff.

Innovator
01-15-2008, 05:04 PM
How I would mark out for either Bobby Lashley or Big Show destroying the fuck out of Triple H, though.
Big Show is done.

Lashley is returning at a sleak, trim 215 lbs.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Big Show is done.

Lashley is returning at a sleak, trim 215 lbs.

:?: Big Show has been re-signed? Aren't wrestlers also going back on the juice since Vince feels the congressional heat has passed?

I agree, there is no way that Jeff Hardy is a worse draw than Randy Orton. They might as well go with him as WWE Champion for a while.

Innovator
01-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Jeff is hot right now, might as well give him a shot. If it doesn't work, get it back on Borton at No Way Out.

No, I meant Show is pretty much done with WWE.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Jeff is hot right now, might as well give him a shot. If it doesn't work, get it back on Borton at No Way Out.

No, I meant Show is pretty much done with WWE.

It would work, and if it doesn't, like you said, there is always No Way Out. But I'd personally give it to someone like Shawn Michaels, rather than Blandy.

Also, I'm probably missing something, but what is Big Show done with? I feel really stupid, but I need this explained to me.

Innovator
01-15-2008, 06:20 PM
Done, retired, finished, not coming back

Rob
01-15-2008, 06:26 PM
RAW was bad, except for Jeff Hardy. Weird thinking he is the best thing in WWE right now. The pop he got standing in the ring at the beginning of the show, the Swanton off the lighting...

Fuck it ratings are tanking with Orton as champ, put it on Jeff.

Can't argue with this.

And the lack of Santino Marella in the last few weeks is nonsense too.

Verbose Minch
01-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Done, retired, finished, not coming back

Calling it now, you'll be eating those words within the next month.

Innovator
01-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Calling it now, you'll be eating those words within the next month.
Yeah just heard it, doing an official retraction of my previous statement

Kane Knight
01-16-2008, 10:03 PM
Big Show won't retire until Ric Flair is dead in that there ground.