PDA

View Full Version : Who did the WWE forget about?

The Ravishing One
03-09-2004, 10:35 AM
Sorry about another post started,

But is there anyone the WWE forget in your opinion regarding the hall of fame?

I'll start:-

Ric Flair
HBK (thought he wouldve, the way JR kept saying he was hall of fame bound so much)
Bret Hart

Fryza
03-09-2004, 10:41 AM
Triple H hasn't forgotten anyone...

tucsonspeed6
03-09-2004, 11:22 AM
Do they allow guys who are still wrestling to go to the hall of fame? Personally I wouldn't want that to happen because it'd be a stupid gimmick like the Pete Rose thing. Then Rick Flair says "I'm a hall of famer" like Kurt Angle threw around those gold medals for years.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
03-09-2004, 11:24 AM
I know, Like winning an olympic gold medal is an achievement. As if you could market an olympic gold medalist in such away that he'd make you money:|

The CyNick
03-09-2004, 11:28 AM
The only huge name the WWE has forgot about is Bruno Sammartino, now apparently they asked him, but he doesn't like what the WWE is now, so he refused. Plus he has a lot of issues with Vince, so its unlikely he'll ever agree.

I dont know if there are any legalities to the whole thing, but if I were Vince I would just induct Bruno and tell him he'll have his plaque shipped to him. A WWE HOF without Bruno is like a baseball HOF without Pete Rose, oh wait.

Anyway, I assume guys like Hogan, Flair, Bret and others will all get in at a later dta, because most of the guys inducted haven't had a meaningful match in years. Okay, Slaughter works every now and then, but I dont think that really counts.

I dont know if they have some type of rule where they have to be off major TV for x number fo years, or it could be just totally random. Guys like Hogan, Flair and Hart should probably be inducted on their won, because they are so huge.

John la Rock
03-09-2004, 11:55 AM
Bob Backlund

Fryza
03-09-2004, 12:08 PM
I honestly think Owen Hart and British Bulldog.

Pat Patterson.
Lou Threz.
Snuka (is he in?).
Bruno. :mad:
The Undertaker (He's going to be added sometime anyway..).

ColdwaVer
03-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Do they allow guys who are still wrestling to go to the hall of fame? Personally I wouldn't want that to happen because it'd be a stupid gimmick like the Pete Rose thing. Then Rick Flair says "I'm a hall of famer" like Kurt Angle threw around those gold medals for years.

I dunno about "allow" but I think they try to keep it to guys whose in-ring days are certifiably over.

The Ravishing One
03-09-2004, 02:08 PM
I honestly think Owen Hart and British Bulldog.

Pat Patterson.
Lou Threz.
Snuka (is he in?).
Bruno. :mad:
The Undertaker (He's going to be added sometime anyway..).

I think Snuka was induted in 1996 the night before Survivor Series (also in MSG)

SuperSlim
03-09-2004, 02:19 PM
well Bret- if he wants to be in it
Hogan- eventually
Flair- after he retires
HBK- after he retires
Taker- after he retires

Evil Vito
03-09-2004, 02:58 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Triple H

Don't want him in it, but you just KNOW their gonna put him in at some point.</font> :-\

KayfabeMan
03-09-2004, 03:14 PM
"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase
"Macho Man" Randy Savage
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

And a few of the names mentioned above in the form of:
Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Bruno Sammartino, Ric Flair, Undertaker, and Backlund.

The Ravishing One
03-09-2004, 03:20 PM

Totally agree 100% :y:

Hired Hitman
03-09-2004, 03:21 PM

YES! I was reading about him, Loved his character, even made my character on HCTP have the golden $ symbol on his tights also his nickname was "The Million $ Kid" :love: and be in a tag team with ted, I called them "the Million $ Tag Team" :love:

..uh.. my point is "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase IS THE MAN

The Ravishing One
03-09-2004, 03:23 PM
"Everybodies gotta price"

Shame he didnt win the world title like originally planned at Wrestlemania 4.

The Ravishing One
03-09-2004, 03:24 PM
Just proves that he's a true pro

Not some cry baby

KayfabeMan
03-09-2004, 10:22 PM
Just proves that he's a true pro

Not some cry baby

:y:

Boondock Saint
03-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Steamboat?

ColdwaVer
03-10-2004, 12:38 AM
Katie Vick.

Obviously.

Corkscrewed
03-10-2004, 02:57 AM
*crash*
Ahahahaaha... MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEEEEEEEY!!!! :cool:

He's a great guy too, so I hear.

Evolution
03-11-2004, 10:16 AM
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin! Where is HIS mention? He made more money for WWF/WWE than anyone had in years, and he certainly isn't wrestling ever again. Or because he is still on TV and Stunners people now and then they class him as still active?

Razor Rybek
03-11-2004, 10:22 AM
Rick "The Model" Martel
Brian Pillman

Scarlet
03-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Brian Pillman

Hell yes, 'Flyin" Brian Pillman is the man