PDA

View Full Version : Where to upload music

Indifferent Clox
01-23-2008, 08:43 PM
I have 18 demos I'd like to upload where is a place to do this?

Blitz
01-23-2008, 08:44 PM
esnips.com
mediafire.com

OssMan
01-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Have you been on tpww for the past year?

Kane Knight
01-24-2008, 02:25 PM
These the same ones you sent me? That mean you converted them to MP3?

Indifferent Clox
01-24-2008, 04:37 PM
No I didn't convert them. eh.

But i have now uploaded all of the songs except for the covers and one poem. there's 18 but I narrowed it down to the ten originals and one slam poem to serve as an interlude.

1.FRACTURED FRAGMENTS OF FRAGILE FAITH written by John Carico spring 2007
A song about a girl who sucks and is named Lauren, she should probably be thrown into some sort of pit and left there with Chris Benoit. Includes a bonus verse written during the actual recording (aka freestyle). Seriously though when she matures she might be cool, but she might be worse. checkout the mini shout out to Outkast.

2. The L word written by John Carico Original Version December 2003
OF course, this is the one that started it all, First original song I ever played Live. This one has a little different arrangement and includes a "what's so funny" type mood. ALSO PROLONGED WORD ARTERY.

3. Well Whiskey written by Conor Oberst (bright eyes)
First verse sang kind of halfdrunk sounding. My favorite hard drink, tbh. Back when I used to drink anyway.

4. I've Just Seen A Face written by the Beatles
I loved across the universe and this is one of my favorite songs in that movie. Also Def. has a lot to do with me and how often I've fallen.

5. Bruises, Burns, and Black Alabaster (censored version) written by John Carico on January 21st 2008
First song recorded in this session, second newest song on the disc. It's all about doubt and pain and depression and hate and girls dating boys other than their boyfriends and not dating you and ugh.

6. Burst written by John Carico January 2008
Starts kind of slow Incubus style but speeds up, very RHCP style. Reason for the demo title.

7. With a Little Help From My Friends- taken from the Joe Cocker and Across the Universe Versions of the Beatles song.
Kinda crazy version of this song, because I had to do all the parts. Just mainly screaming the chorus lol. Some notes are nice some are eh. But It's raw real and very much like me and my friends. Gets a little too bassy toward the end, tbh.

8. MY FIRST GALAXY written by John Carico Part 1: January 2008 Part 2: Written December 2003, Part 3 Written 2004
The first part was written for A girl to sing, and full arranged for this as well. The second part is one of my favorite old songs I wrote, third part is actually the song my senior quote came from. They all fit together well because of the similar spacey style.

9. Bungie Jump Boredom Written by John Carico January 22nd 2008
Song written today, newest on the album. Yehaw man. Very Aesop Rock Inspired.

10.The Sweet Cynic by Summer
A poem from a friend of mine, who kept me writing by providing great comments, helped me meet my muse for many of these songs.

11. The drip of hot ice written by John Carico January 2008
Slower song. Written in starbucks on a cell phone then napkin you can see in my pictures on myspace.

12. Alliteration written by John Carico sometime in 12th Grade
I like this song. Don't really have much to say.

13. The Greatest Ghost Written By John Carico January 2008, Conor Oberst
Poem about Brad Skelton, including a line from Bright Eyes song "Haligh Haligh a lie Haligh"

14. Murder by means of muse written by John carico january 2008
Another poem.

15. Bruises, Burns, and Black Alabaster (uncensored version)

16. BLINDFAITHATHIEST written by John Carico/ Conor Oberst in spring 2007
Another PoemFor Mandy. inspired by C.P. Maze. The sung part at the end is from the song Soul Singer in a Session Band. Kinda sounds weird to me.

17. Bad Kids written by the Black Lips
PUNK!

18. F!CK Censorship Written By John Carico January 2008
Humorous song where I censor my true feelings by saying something usually censored.

That's the original concept, but I'm gonna switch it around a bit.