PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break Season 3

Jon Kano
01-25-2008, 04:12 PM
First and foremost I'm mentally and nearly physically SICK that there is no thread on Prison Break that I can see near the top, yet I don't give enough shit to not start a new one so here it is....

I fucking love this show. Since I saw it, but man, this is gettin good.

What do you think Whistler is? I like his character....at first I thought assassin, but I dunno that suitcase is pretty small for guns and shit so now I'm at a loss.

Share the awesomeness that is PB.

Downunder
01-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Is it season 3 or season 2.5, it seems as tho they did that weird yank thing and just decided to stop showing it for a few months for on reason.

Anyway.

I was getting a little bored with this season, but after the break things are getting better again. I seriously want to see that dark haired chick get a bullet in the back of the head courtsey of Linc.

Boondock Saint
01-25-2008, 06:12 PM
It's season 3.

Jon Kano
01-26-2008, 12:52 PM
I seriously want to see that dark haired chick get a bullet in the back of the head courtsey of Linc.

She's seriously hot as fuck though :D

So noone's got any idea what Whistler is?

Reavant
01-26-2008, 01:27 PM
his gf just found some shit in his bag so i guess we will figure out soon enough. Oh and by the way that chick is amazing... i love the latin women. The gretchin chick is ok but the latin chick is :drool:

Reavant
01-26-2008, 01:34 PM
http://www.prisonb.com/photos/1100/1113/001_small.jpghttp://www.enregistrersous.com/images/69734403020070824170112.jpghttp://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/434/x/x/x/medias/nmedia/18/63/71/61/18802591.jpg

El Vaquero de Infierno
01-26-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm waiting for FIVE to show it, unless they were too cheap to buy the third season and it has gone to Sky instead, which would be a fookin bastardo.

Avenger
01-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Um, it has gone to Sky. A long time ago.

Downunder
01-26-2008, 04:55 PM
She's seriously hot as fuck though :D

So noone's got any idea what Whistler is?

Hell yeah, she's the sort of chick you want to have angry sex with.

Whistler ain't a fisherman, that's for sure.

El Vaquero de Infierno
01-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Um, it has gone to Sky. A long time ago.

Well, that is a bastard.

First Lost, now Prison break.

I like them both, but not enough to buy the box sets and keep up with what's going on. oh well.

Downunder
01-26-2008, 06:37 PM
That's what torrents are for you twat :roll:

Corporate CockSnogger
01-27-2008, 07:58 AM
Personally I'm thinking this series is a bit boring compared to the last two. I mean the first series was amazing, second wasn't as good but still better than most shit on tv but the third is just too much. Too many uninteresting new characters introduced, not enough T-Bag!!!

RBM
01-28-2008, 12:43 AM
I'd say the third season is better than the second.

Jon Kano
01-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Hell yeah, she's the sort of chick you want to have angry sex with.

totally agree, like when she gets mad, and fights, like when she killed that new army general and his guard, if I were there.....she was already tied, and i swear i saw some apparatus to bend her over. figure it out.

Offically this happened: last night me and me geek mates were arguing what whistler is, us being us there is now money involved but we could only have one choice, so I stuck with mine and say assassin even though its blatantly not now, maybe, I dunno.

Me: Assassin
Game: Clone/Super Soldier
Threat: Russian/Spy

And now a two week wait, just got back on track wtf?

Downunder
01-28-2008, 11:00 PM
Game needs to lay off the drugs, pretty sure he isn't a clone/super soldier.

I'm leaning towards company assassin.

Jon Kano
02-08-2008, 06:15 AM
Jus seen the trailer for the next episode thats on Monday for the US, wtf is this shit about there only being 2 more episodes? thats just another lil break right? its not the end of the whole season is it? it cant be? thats like only just over half of what its supposed to be?!?

RBM
02-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Dude. Writer's strike.

Jon Kano
02-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah i know man, I made the thread on it - but its how the decide to handle it?

Are they just cutting the whole thing down and ending it in 2 episodes? or is it another break so they can film the rest?

Heroes really fucked their shit up, ending season2 like half way.

ron the dial
02-09-2008, 04:24 PM
I'd say the third season is better than the second.
god no. second season was glorious. this one is boring and more unbelievable than any of the other unbelievable shit that has happened.

RBM
02-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Glorious? Wow no. Both seasons have been a disappointment compared to the awesome first season. I really don't like the 'unbelieveable' arguement I hear a lot with movies and shows. A lot of unbelievable shit happens every day in real life. Shit that when you read it, you know that if it was in a tv script, you'd be saying to yourself "there's no way it would happen" but yet it does.

Kano - Most of the shows that started up in the fall go through however many episodes, and then have their holiday breaks and whatnot, always trying to stretch their 20+ episodes out over a 9 month period. More than likely all of the shows that started up in September/October have now run out of anything they had done and it really depends on how long they figure it would take to make new episodes and to stretch their writing story arcs into something salvagable. Most shows figure that with an early/mid February end to the writer's strike, they can produce 5 to 6 more episodes, which we'll see in a couple of months.

The shows that weren't even going to start up until late January, early February such as Lost and 24 both managed to finish 8 episodes before the writer's strike set in. 24 is opting to not air at all until 2009 in keeping with their 'no breaks in between new weekly episodes' format. Lost producers said they figured they could produce 5 to 6 more episodes before the end of the season period and most likely will. It's doubtful we'll see the full 16 episodes this year.

The creator of Heroes declared that he was in doubt they could do more than 3 new episodes in time and that they'll most likely not air anything new until next season.

For whatever reason, it seems that none of the networks want to mess up their scheduling format and air new stuff into the summer.

Savio
02-11-2008, 08:23 PM
What if they went down the hole instead of through the room?

Savio
02-11-2008, 08:48 PM
heel or not if I was T-bag I woulda talked too

RBM
02-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Well, they just declared next week's episode to be the season finale, so yeah.

ron the dial
02-11-2008, 08:55 PM
sucre :(

Savio
02-11-2008, 08:55 PM
nah its been declared for awhile

Jon Kano
02-13-2008, 06:08 AM
'declared' meaning its the first I have heard about it.

Thats fucking shit.

Surely they planned to tell more of the story, like what the coordinates are for, what will happen to everyone inside sona and out, whats the deal with pad man and what he meant at the end of season 2 when he said something like 'its in his blood', i was thinkin theres a whole load of genetics conspiracy, or something at least.

RBM
02-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Yeah. I remember reading an interview with Dominic where he stated how his character hasn't gotten laid in forever and they said they'd address that issue later on in the season.

Chances are they opted to just fit their story into what they could shoot before the strike set in rather than hope they could get a handful more episodes shot with an early 08 end to the strike. The strike is going to be altering virtually every series this year.

Jon Kano
02-13-2008, 01:32 PM
Yeah but there has been like 2 mini breaks anyway, I've been having to wait 5/3 weeks between certain episodes to see them on tv, so what were the breaks for? what was the point? This has really pissed me off, way more than a show has. Its just toally killed the story really knowing there was soo much more to see.

RBM
02-13-2008, 02:40 PM
One of the breaks was for the baseball playoffs as Fox covers that throughout October. The other break is holiday related, as networks dont expect as much television to be watched during this time period and well, television people want to see their families too.

Remember, 20+ episodes attempted to be spread out over a 9 month period. Even with the impending writers strike at the time, none of the networks were going to mess with their schedule settings too much.

It does suck that we've had a butchered and ultimately altered third season. Fox seems to not really give a shit about most of the shows on their network other than trash like American Idol which brings in huge numbers.

Jon Kano
02-13-2008, 04:31 PM
OK, fair enough, if the breaks were planned and justified without the strike anyway, and the longer series was always the plan, whats the difference or hold up now?

Episode 13 will air no matter what, so why not a lil altering/scene changing, and make the rest now.

I seriously doubt there will ever be anymore.....unless THATS THE PLAN? maybe a whole new second parter season a la what Chase did with season 6 of The Sopranos?

Jus pisses me off were not going to get to know/see the whole intended picture.

Surely the creator, writer and actors would rather see it all to the end how it shoulda been?

Just seen penultimate episode, was pretty good.

Jon Kano
02-21-2008, 06:37 PM
A folder?

Thats it? a fucking FOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was not very impressed with the finale, but oh well roll on season 4.

Corporate CockSnogger
02-21-2008, 07:29 PM
T-Bag taking over sona = ratings

But Sucre :(

ron the dial
02-21-2008, 11:11 PM
the finale actually got me more interested in seeing another season than the entire rest of the episodes. michael going on a renegade mission to take out gretchen is bad ass, mahone joining up with the company has potential, there is obviously a lot about whistler/gretchen/the company that we don't know about yet, t-bag is about tear it up in sona, and i feel fucking terrible for sucre even though he is a bad ass.

Jon Kano
02-25-2008, 01:18 PM
he aint a bad ass at all man, he's a bit of a pussy actually.

I hope Mahone is in cahoots with Michael really.

ron the dial
02-25-2008, 06:49 PM
oh yeah the guy who laid down in a grave and more or less gave up his life for his friends is a pussy.

Jon Kano
02-25-2008, 07:45 PM
Your on about him being badass right, when I think of that work; hard, tough, out for himself etc....yeah he's a good guy and has good character traits, but since they escaped fox river, been on the run, against the company he has hardly gotten/won any fights, come off bas being tough etc.

All in all yeah, he's a solid good guy, but badd ass he is not.

ron the dial
02-25-2008, 07:48 PM
are you really arguing the semantics of the term bad ass? really?

Jon Kano
02-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Whose arguing?

It might be a fucking slang thing, dunno if were behind or evolved from using bad ass to mean something else but I wouldn't use it as a word to describe Fernando Sucre. Linc is bad ass, as in Mahone. Yinno, characters that CAN be bad, and kick said ass.

Reavant
02-25-2008, 09:31 PM
you two are dumber than a bag of hammers

Reavant
02-25-2008, 09:35 PM
:D

ron the dial
02-25-2008, 09:36 PM
a bag of hammers each or combined?

Reavant
02-28-2008, 01:22 PM
combined :-\

Jon Kano
02-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Actually I'm pretty good with that! - Yeah we'll go with the bag of hammers!!

wait...

ron the dial
02-28-2008, 01:27 PM
reavant i know that you can't be serious. i'm worth a bag of jackhammers alone.

Jon Kano
02-28-2008, 01:32 PM
yeah jackhammer is a good move, goldbergs was the best