PDA

View Full Version : An evening in Hell

El Fangel
01-27-2008, 01:24 AM
So yeah, as of 730pm tonight I have seen the prince of darkness, ozzy fucking osbourne live, fucking place was packed, I had about half a quart of smirnoffs red into me straight, this pretty decent band called "in this moment" opened for him, me and two buddies went, it was mad awesome.

Going in my buddy was like "hey mom" and walks up to a woman we know from work, he is like" we got the car parked" and we managed to cut like 500 places in line, I got like 10 places from the door, and I yelled

"ozzy"
and the crowd roars
"ozzy"
and again
"ozzy"
crowd yells louder
*get my ticket out and hold that floor pass high up*
"OZZY FUCKING OSBOURNE"
the crowd roars

that was fucking awesome

so the concert was fucking awesome, we were in section 56 row 1 seats 13 and 14, we managed to sneak our buddy who was in 59/10/14 up next to us and security did not notice, we marked the fuck out when he closed with Paranoid, and afterwards as everyone was leaving, I started yelling out "Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy" now normally this means nothing, but when you start a chant that goes 8000+ strong its pretty fucking awesome when you see what you have done.

Im back, and have drank the whole quart, and suprisingly im not the least bit drunk.

So how did you guys nights go

WestNZ
01-27-2008, 03:26 AM
man, whats he like at the mo, cos i got tickets to see him in NZ later this year

El Fangel
01-27-2008, 08:57 AM
He is pushing 60, and still rocked my socks. Jaws was pretty rocked alright.