PDA

View Full Version : Cena retires flair.

mike627
01-28-2008, 12:03 AM
how shocked wolud y'all be if word got out that Vince is considering having Cena be the one to retire flair?:shifty::nono:

PS:It's damn good to be back here.:wave:

FourFifty
01-28-2008, 12:52 AM
There should be an "Over My Dead Body" answer.
Because if Cena, Super Cena who cannot gain a damn thing by beating Ric Flair, Super Cena who FU-ed Khali, who beat Umaga in a hardcore match, who made HHH tap out last year, had an awesome hour long match with HBK, goes over Flair for Flair's last match, I will fucking kill myself.

FourFifty
01-28-2008, 12:53 AM
Oh, by the way, LOOSE CANNON!

Mr. Nerfect
01-28-2008, 01:07 AM
Welcome back, mike. :y:

Of course Vince would consider doing it. He pushes John Cena over his son-in-law. He pushes John Cena over money. He pushes John Cena over ratings. Of course he could push Ric Flair over a 60-something old man.

The question should be whether or not John Cena will both retire Ric Flair, and end The Undertaker's WrestleMania streak before or just after unifying the World Titles. The answer to that is yes. Because Cena is so obviously the greatest thing in sports entertainment history. That's why John Cena is currently leading us through a boom period right now.

Honestly, shit like this makes me wish ROH had a television deal, and makes me love TNA. Kurt Angle and Christian Cage >>>>>> Randy Orton and John Cena.

The Naitch
01-28-2008, 01:12 AM
Perfect time to turn Cena as an (official) heel

Mr. Nerfect
01-28-2008, 01:15 AM
Perfect time to turn Cena as an (official) heel

The WWE won't do that. John Cena makes them too much money, and has led ratings to record highs. To turn Cena heel, and use him to his full capacity as a performer would be counter-productive.

mike627
01-28-2008, 11:48 AM
Oh, by the way, LOOSE CANNON!LOL!:lol: I missed that poll option! I felt the "fuck Cena" one was more fitting.:yes:

mike627
01-28-2008, 11:51 AM
Welcome back, mike. :y:

Of course Vince would consider doing it. He pushes John Cena over his son-in-law. He pushes John Cena over money. He pushes John Cena over ratings. Of course he could push Ric Flair over a 60-something old man.

The question should be whether or not John Cena will both retire Ric Flair, and end The Undertaker's WrestleMania streak before or just after unifying the World Titles. The answer to that is yes. Because Cena is so obviously the greatest thing in sports entertainment history. That's why John Cena is currently leading us through a boom period right now.

Honestly, shit like this makes me wish ROH had a television deal, and makes me love TNA. Kurt Angle and Christian Cage >>>>>> Randy Orton and John Cena.Luckly,we ROH fans do have the videowire.:cool:as for TNA,Im sorry Noid,but they are making far to many of the same mistakes,that killed WCW.:nono:

BigDaddyCool
01-28-2008, 12:03 PM
Loose cannon.

Savio
01-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Perfect time to turn Cena as an (official) heelYa :y: