PDA

View Full Version : TNA TNA!

D Mac
01-28-2008, 03:19 PM
After this dibacle at the Rumble I'm only going to watch TNA from now on.

Discuss.

Better Than You
01-28-2008, 03:22 PM
yeah right

IC Champion
01-28-2008, 03:24 PM
I feel the same way, I'm not watching WWE again until it's confirmed that either Cena is dead, or has retired, which ever comes first, I'm going to guess the former due to the multiple injections of roids Cena recieves daily.

D Mac
01-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Oh it's true, it's DAMN true.

Better Than You
01-28-2008, 03:26 PM
I'm gonna bump once you guys fail.

IC Champion
01-28-2008, 03:26 PM
How does someone tear the pectoral muscle, heal, rehab and come back within 3 months in the same if not better shape than before...?

McLegend
01-28-2008, 03:27 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Kane Knight
01-28-2008, 03:33 PM
I'm not sure TNA's much better, though it's all I've watched (minus the debut of HD Raw)

IC Champion
01-28-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm not sure TNA's much better, though it's all I've watched (minus the debut of HD Raw)

All I knows is Cena won't be showing up on TNA anytime soon.

Avenger
01-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Whats everyone's problem?

WWE brought back their top guy to win the Rumble and main event Mania. Is there a problem there? He is their top guy. It was the biggest mark out surprise moment in a couple of years. Prob the last one was Cena being the #1 draft pick.

I'm glad he won.

DaveBrawl
01-28-2008, 03:46 PM
Oh it's real, it's DAMN real.

:shifty:

BigDaddyCool
01-28-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm going to still watch both because I don't care.

Theo Dious
01-28-2008, 04:00 PM
Whats everyone's problem?

WWE brought back their top guy to win the Rumble and main event Mania. Is there a problem there? He is their top guy. It was the biggest mark out surprise moment in a couple of years. Prob the last one was Cena being the #1 draft pick.

Look, there were only a few possible responses to the rumble winner.

The obvious (Cena, HHH, Taker): "I knew it. WWE is so predictable."
Some other established guy (aka Michaels, Batista): "Why did they win? They don't need that kind of push. WWE only pushes old guys."
Some newer guy (Morrison, Kennedy, Carlito): "They're too green. They don't deserve this."

Really, Cena winning doesn't bug me too much. I don't LIKE it because I don't like Cena, but Cena/Orton at Wrestlemana a) makes sense because Cena was never beat for his title, and b) should be good because these guys can put on a great match when they want to.

Also, I'm hoping for Jeff vs Edge for the WHC.

Kane Knight
01-28-2008, 04:16 PM

True, that is a plus.

RGWhat316
01-28-2008, 04:24 PM

I would rather have Cena there, so I can watch WWE without having to worry about seeing him.

Xero
01-28-2008, 04:27 PM
You know...

WWE sucks when Cena is on top.

WWE sucks when Cena isn't on top.

WWE sucks if they book nothing around Cena.

Cena isn't the problem here.

IC Champion
01-28-2008, 04:30 PM
I dont blame Cena, I blame WWE.

Kane Knight
01-28-2008, 04:34 PM
You know...

WWE sucks when Cena is on top.

WWE sucks when Cena isn't on top.

WWE sucks if they book nothing around Cena.

Cena isn't the problem here.

Cena's a symptom.

You don't always call in sick because you have a cold, but you might go to the doctor for chills, a runny nose, or cough.

Cena, and by Cena I mean his character, is one of the most irritating onscreen symptoms. If you have a virus, he's the equivalent of the runs. It might not even be your worst symptom, but it sure as fuck annoys you enough that you tend to notice it more.

In other words, I agree. Just don't expect people to stop complaining about having diarrhea.

The major problem being, with Cena off our screens, they could have changed direction, but they didn't.

Tommy Gunn
01-28-2008, 04:59 PM
I'd rather stop watching Wrestling all together than sit through TNA Impact.

Kane Knight
01-28-2008, 05:07 PM
I'd rather stop watching Wrestling all together than sit through TNA Impact.

Probably a saner reaction.

Hanso Amore
01-28-2008, 05:07 PM
The WWE Sucks

John Cena Sucks

SO maybe your right that John Cena isnt what makes the WWE suck, but you know what, that means that John Cena still sucks. He may not be the problem, but he aint the solution.

Hanso Amore
01-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Cena's a symptom.

You don't always call in sick because you have a cold, but you might go to the doctor for chills, a runny nose, or cough.

Cena, and by Cena I mean his character, is one of the most irritating onscreen symptoms. If you have a virus, he's the equivalent of the runs. It might not even be your worst symptom, but it sure as fuck annoys you enough that you tend to notice it more.

In other words, I agree. Just don't expect people to stop complaining about having diarrhea.

The major problem being, with Cena off our screens, they could have changed direction, but they didn't.

Exactly.

RR was the WWE's chance to make a new Star (Hardy) instead they just shoved Cena down our throat.

Theo Dious
01-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Probably a saner reaction.

From a self-confessed mark for their top star.

Kane Knight
01-28-2008, 05:11 PM
The WWE Sucks

John Cena Sucks

SO maybe your right that John Cena isnt what makes the WWE suck, but you know what, that means that John Cena still sucks. He may not be the problem, but he aint the solution.

Cena's fine. It's Cena's boring character and Superman push that's the problem. They should have turned him when everyone was booing him, but they think his merch is a better product than TV ratings and asses in seats.

Kane Knight
01-28-2008, 05:12 PM
Short term, they're probably right, BTW.

Kane Knight
01-28-2008, 05:16 PM
Exactly.

RR was the WWE's chance to make a new Star (Hardy) instead they just shoved Cena down our throat.

I'm confused by them eveen bothering with Hardy if this was their plan. It's like promising a blowjob and offering you a handshake instead.

From a self-confessed mark for their top star.

MVP is TNA's top star?

Hanso Amore
01-28-2008, 05:18 PM
Right. Where does HArdy go from here...If he goes to a IC fued, its a step down...Obviously he wont be in a mania title match, as there are only so many spots for Edge/Bats/HHH/HBK/Orton/Cena/Taker

Better Than You
01-28-2008, 05:18 PM
MitB

Hanso Amore
01-28-2008, 05:19 PM
Actually, I think they might pad Takers streak with a Fued with Snitsky....so check him off the list.

Theo Dious
01-28-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm confused by them eveen bothering with Hardy if this was their plan. It's like promising a blowjob and offering you a handshake instead.

MVP is TNA's top star?

Yes. He's is better than you AND TNA.

Hanso Amore
01-28-2008, 05:22 PM
MitB

Nah, None of those guys will be in the mITB.

HBK might have a match with Kennedy if they keep it going.

Taker vs Snitsky (ugh)

Jericho vs JBL

so the World title matches seems to be

Cena vs Orton

and supposedly HHH vs Bats, but Edge has the strap and I dont see HHH going to smackdown. So that is in the air.

Kane Knight
01-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Yes. He's is better than you AND TNA.

It's true. He's so hot he transcends TNA and heads straight for the jobber show on WWE.

Better Than You
01-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Nah, None of those guys will be in the mITB.

HBK might have a match with Kennedy if they keep it going.

Taker vs Snitsky (ugh)

Jericho vs JBL

so the World title matches seems to be

Cena vs Orton

and supposedly HHH vs Bats, but Edge has the strap and I dont see HHH going to smackdown. So that is in the air.
i wasd talking about hardy bro

Londoner
01-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Cena's a symptom.

Quality post. Although it was going ok while cena wasnt around but now hes back its business as usual. Only difference now is, he's in HD!!!!!zOMG!!!11111

Hanso Amore
01-28-2008, 05:39 PM
i wasd talking about hardy bro

ahhh, I thinks that Im retarded,

Yeah, I could see that. Maybe somehow they keep him strong and win MITB

Kane Knight
01-28-2008, 05:47 PM
Quality post. Although it was going ok while cena wasnt around but now hes back its business as usual. Only difference now is, he's in HD!!!!!zOMG!!!11111
Now you can't see him in 1080i.

Raw last week had some pretty good stuff going for it. Also, a lot of shit.

I'm pretty sure the shit:quality ratio just proves that Cena wasn't the problem.

I mean, Randy/Hardy was a good feud, but most of the rest of Raw was forgettable.