PDA

View Full Version : No Way Out:the Raw Main Events

mike627
01-29-2008, 06:00 PM
so,we have Orton/Cena for the WWE belt and the EC for the title shot at Maina,here's my picks for both matches:Orton retians and HHH wins the EC.

RP
01-29-2008, 07:01 PM
I thought the winner of the Rumble gets a titleshot at WrestleMania no?

KingofOldSchool
01-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Spoiler: Cena wins

Porcupine
01-29-2008, 09:06 PM

Edge tries to interfere into Cena's match to get him to lose his title after Cena tells Edge he will lose tonight. Edge interferes into the match and Cena hits the F-U on Orton and then makes Edge tap out to the STFU on top of an out cold Orton. Then fireworks and baloons come down from the ceeling and Cena gets the mic and says "THE CHAMP IS HERE"...

Juan
01-29-2008, 09:17 PM
I thought the winner of the Rumble gets a titleshot at WrestleMania no?

Yeah but Cena "cashed in" his title shot to face Orton at No Way Out.

Savio
01-29-2008, 10:53 PM
I don't know why they decided that They shoulda built a proper feud to go to mania.

McLegend
01-29-2008, 11:18 PM
I don't know why they decided that They shoulda built a proper feud to go to mania.

HHH

The Optimist
01-30-2008, 12:24 AM
Hold on. What the hell? Cena is taking a title shot at No Way Out instead of Wrestlemania?

Xerzes
01-30-2008, 02:39 AM

Pardeep 619
01-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Cena wins back the title, HHH wins the Elimination Chamber. Nuff said

Xero
01-30-2008, 03:31 PM
There is no way in hell Cena isn't going over. The ONLY reason they're blowing the Rumble title shot at No Way Out is so Cena can go into Mania as the champion.

It'll be Triple H vs Cena in the main event at Mania. It's not even a guess, it's a fact (as long as Triple H doesn't tear something... or Cena for that matter).

ttetf
01-30-2008, 05:13 PM
They should do a swerve and have Orton "reinjure" Cena before No Way Out, causing that match not to happen. Then have a build to Mania for a triple threat match between Orton, the winner of the EC (Triple H), and Cena who still has claim to a match at Mania since he never got to cash in at No Way Out. I would personally rather see Orton vs. Cena one-on-one at Wrestlemania but whatever...it's really going to suck if the WWE just drops the tradition of the Rumble winner having to wait until Wrestlemania to have a title match.

Pardeep 619
01-30-2008, 05:13 PM
It would be much better had WWE planned for Orton - HHH at No Way Out and for their not to be a Raw Elimination match, so that HHH could have headed into Wrestlemania as the champ vs Cena, kinda like how WWE booked Rock - Austin for WM17 (except with a better ending)

Mr. Nerfect
01-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Xero is right, Cena will go over and Triple H will win the Elimination Chamber. You know, because everyone wants to see Cena vs. Triple H again.

What the WWE should do, in my opinion:

Chris Jericho wins the Elimination Chamber in a shocker. He eliminates JBL, and JBL beats him down, but this works in Jericho's favour, as he's kind of "forgotten about," and the other guys all eliminate each other, leaving Jericho and Hardy as the final two. Jericho gets Hardy in the Walls of Jericho, and Hardy gets to the ropes, but Jericho does not break, and Hardy passes out. Jericho drags him back to the center of the ring, and gets awarded the submission victory.

John Cena then wins the WWE Championship with the STFU, getting Orton to tap out.

What this accomplishes:

* A fresh WrestleMania main event featuring two former WrestleMania headliners

* There is a story behind it: Jericho was retired by Cena, and you can even go back as far as Jericho's embarrassing loss to Cena in 2002, and also mention that while Cena got Orton to tap, Jericho had to be awarded his submission victory

* Triple H is free to work a match elsewhere on the card, which lends the entire show star power, rather than just the main event

* Triple H will probably get a win if he is competing elsewhere on the card, something I think he needs, seeing as he hasn't won at a WrestleMania since 2003.

Theo Dious
01-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Jericho gets Hardy in the Walls of Jericho, and Hardy gets to the ropes, but Jericho does not break, and Hardy passes out.

This may be the point, but ARE their breaks in the EC?

Cuzziebro
01-31-2008, 08:15 AM
This may be the point, but ARE their breaks in the EC?

I am not 100% sure but I dont think there are rope breaks within the EC match. I may be wrong thou!