02-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Hogan sucks

Gerard
02-03-2008, 11:13 PM
Hogan sucks

And he's got tens of millions (if not hundreds) to back that up. :wtf:

Destor
02-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Yeah, cause how much your boss pays you justifies our talent.

Gerard
02-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Yeah, cause how much your boss pays you justifies our talent.

If wrestling was about talent people like orton and cena (and half the wwe roster) wouldn't get a look in.

Heros Welcome
02-03-2008, 11:23 PM
He may have his fans and thats all fine an dandy, but I just don't give a damn about him. I think he is terrible.

KYR
02-03-2008, 11:33 PM
So that's 4 FU's, 1 rules and 1 WTF.

Yeah that would pretty much sum up the percentages in this forum.

FourFifty
02-03-2008, 11:44 PM
If wrestling was about talent people like orton and cena (and half the wwe roster) wouldn't get a look in.

Ya know, I'm going to be unfair here. I'm going to be a dick and say this to you as if you're the only one who thinks says this and thinks this....

I will gladly shove my cock in your mouth to get you to shut the fuck up. Can you do any better? Can you draw? Hell, can you take half the back bumps they've taken? Wrestlers live in a glass house nowadays. You can pick these guys apart because you know they can't do a god damn thing about it.
No, I don't like Cena, but I love to watch people go over Cena. That man has enough talent to get half of an arena to cheer him and the other half to boo him. Can you even draw half of that to get people to give a shit about you? No, you can't.
The only people on tpww.net who have any right to say shit about how "talented" wrestlers are the ones who have gotten into a ring and got their ass kicked in the name of entertainment. You are just some stuck up piece of shit who trolls around the internet as you try to ruin wrestling for everyone else. You walk half a mile in their shoes then talk about talent.

Oh, and to get on the subject at hand, I love Hulk Hogan is the luckiest man in wrestling. Right name, right face, right time, right look, right place. He was a corner stone in wrestling, but much like my late Uncle Herb who is now a pile of bones in the ground it's better to think of who he was, not who he is today.

Xero
02-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Hulk still Rules!

See, that would be true for a Hogan fan if he ever "ruled" in the first place.

Jordan
02-04-2008, 11:03 AM
We have a fucking Youtube thread for a reason, you are annoying as shit.

Gerard
02-04-2008, 11:24 AM
I will gladly shove my cock in your mouth to get you to shut the fuck up. Can you do any better? Can you draw? Hell, can you take half the back bumps they've taken? Wrestlers live in a glass house nowadays. You can pick these guys apart because you know they can't do a god damn thing about it.
No, I don't like Cena, but I love to watch people go over Cena. That man has enough talent to get half of an arena to cheer him and the other half to boo him. Can you even draw half of that to get people to give a shit about you? No, you can't.
The only people on tpww.net who have any right to say shit about how "talented" wrestlers are the ones who have gotten into a ring and got their ass kicked in the name of entertainment. You are just some stuck up piece of shit who trolls around the internet as you try to ruin wrestling for everyone else. You walk half a mile in their shoes then talk about talent.

Welcome to the internet.

http://www.exceler8ion.com/wp-images/Chill-Pill.png

SammyG
02-04-2008, 11:26 AM
I approve of this thread. Hogan is awesome.