PDA

View Full Version : Kaz?

Dorkchop
02-04-2008, 01:11 AM
Wasn't TNA pushing him as a super babyface who was going to take the company by storm?

He had two great matches with Christian Cage (one of them being a great match on Impact) and one against Angle. Other than those 3 matches he's been ridiculously generic and bland. Nothing stands out about this guy. His feud with Black Reign has been terrible. Black Reign is as bad as Don West and Mike Tenay.

My girlfriend was on the couch with me while I was watching Impact. Kaz was on, looking like Black Reign.. mocking him. She asked if he was aware that his forehead said "Kaz" on it and also asked why it was there. I didn't have an answer for either other than "He's making fun of a shitty guy he's feuding with". We didn't talk to each other for a while after that. She doesn't even like wrestling, but knows TNA is ridiculous.

I'm just curious what people think of him. I'm also wondering what Noid will have to say about the guy.

Skippord
02-04-2008, 01:50 AM
Kaz is the man

Heros Welcome
02-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Well for starters I would like him to keep his full name, Frankie Kazarian. Just seems more professional. As for his character I'm not really sure what the hell he is. I guess he is just a laid back cool/partyer type attitude. So he is a knock off Van Dam.

His in ring work is not that bad at all. I really enjoyed his matches with Christian, and his impact match with Angle was one of the more solid matches that you will see on free tv. He made himself in that Ultimate X based off the 2 moves he did (Cutter, Flux Capaciter) But because of the 2 moves he have seen more of what he is capable of. I wouldn't say he is one of my top favs in TNA, but he is far from being in the shit end of TNA.

DaveBrawl
02-04-2008, 10:39 AM
Don't forget the match he had with AJ in the reindeer costume on a pole match. Granted the stipulation was pretty dumb, but the match I thought was great.

The Optimist
02-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Kazarian himself is cooler than the other side of the pillow in the ring, he has a very distinct style and alot of in-ring charisma and a cool name. Frankie Kazarian. Kaz is much more hokie and forced, but I bet some people would like it. I honestly can't say I've seen him on the mic, so it could go south from there. The whole Black Reign thing is terrible for everyone involved, Dustin Rhodes, TNA as a company, the fans.

Fox
02-04-2008, 02:24 PM
"Kaz." Such a horrible ringname. Almost as bad as "Senshi."

Mr. JL
02-04-2008, 06:23 PM
TNA should call him THE Kaz... if you're smelling what he's cooking!?

*eye brow raise*

Hanso Amore
02-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Y2Kaz

Mr. JL
02-04-2008, 08:06 PM
lol

Mr. JL
02-04-2008, 08:07 PM
SaveUs.KAZ

loopydate
02-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Wasn't TNA pushing him as a super babyface who was going to take the company by storm?

And wasn't Chris Harris going to knock Jeff Jarrett off the mountain and break the glass ceiling?

Hanso Amore
02-05-2008, 03:05 PM
harris is going to become a JJ clone in WWE, their way of mocking them back.

Rob
02-05-2008, 03:14 PM
"Kaz." Such a horrible ringname. Almost as bad as "Senshi."

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with "Frankie Kazarian". That's what makes the name worse.

Jeritron
02-05-2008, 03:38 PM
TNA doesn't have a fuckin clue.

Kaz isn't the next Austin or Rock, but hes got the ring presence to be a hit for them. An RVD or Rey Mysterio type that wrestles their ass off every night and gets over as a silent babyface.

But they don't do anything. Just like Robert Roode and shit. And Styles and Samoa Joe, who they claim to "want" to push but never do anything about it. These guys are under the impression that they're in TNA so they don't get buried, but they're not getting anything there either. Might as well take the risk/big paycheck in New York.

If them and their fans want to preach to being better than WWE in this aspect they need to assess the situation.
WWE sucks too, but they've created way more stars/main eventers in the past 5 years, 2 years, year, month than TNA has even given a real attempt at

I dont know about Samoa Joe, but I'd be looking at the situation and thinking the Umaga gimmick has gone a lot further than I have in the past 2 years.Yes, I mean that.
Not talking about talent or anything, just the respective companies usage of them.

How long are these people gonna believe that TNA is the future and is looking to push them and save them from the big bad burial in WWE?

BigDaddyCool
02-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Yeah, TNA is horrible. Why push/create a new star when you can just buy an old one when WWE has its spring cleanings?

I don't understand how TNA thinks they are such hot shit when they haven't done anything good yet.

BigDaddyCool
02-05-2008, 04:11 PM
I wouldn't doubt that they have contacted both Lesnar and Lashley instead of having meetings to discuss pushing Kaz or Roode.

Hanso Amore
02-05-2008, 05:07 PM
A has been old star is cheaper than a hot young star, so they bury the youth.

Super V
02-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Don't worry guys. Kaz & Black Reign have this awesome Rat-On-A-Pole Match coming up that should completely reinvigorate him as one of TNA's young lions....

BigDaddyCool
02-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Don't worry guys. Kaz & Black Reign have this awesome Rat-On-A-Pole Match coming up that should completely reinvigorate him as one of TNA's young lions....

Russo and his poll matches.