PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap...

El Fangel
02-13-2008, 02:42 AM
This kid, got some mad skillz

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mediaplayer.swf" flashvars="file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2008/02/basketball-phenom.flv&displayheight=321&image=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2008/02/basketball-phenom.jpg" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Kris P Lettus
02-13-2008, 03:20 AM
He'll be in the NBA in like 7 years..

:y:

Kris P Lettus
02-13-2008, 03:23 AM
Also, LOL someone needs to edit it where at the end when the narrator is like "and doctors figured out why.." it should say "he's BLACK" and end right there..

El Fangel
02-13-2008, 03:26 AM
He'll be in the NBA in like 7 years..

Eligible for draft in 2016.

Also, LOL someone needs to edit it where at the end when the narrator is like "and doctors figured out why.." it should say "he's BLACK" and end right there..

This is a first Krispy, spreading rep, so I can POS rep you.

Kris P Lettus
02-13-2008, 03:29 AM
Sorry, he'll be in the NBA in like 8 years..

DrA
02-13-2008, 03:33 AM
You never really know how these kid athletes develop; sometimes they reach their peak as early as 14 and never do anything after that. However, I am impressed by the 4:50 mile. There are many college-level runners that can't even do that.

El Fangel
02-13-2008, 03:36 AM
Sorry, he'll be in the NBA in like 8 years..

:y: Ok I took some effort and repped like 15 people to rep you, so you should be happy now. Jackass. :p

You never really know how these kid athletes develop; sometimes they reach their peak as early as 14 and never do anything after that. However, I am impressed by the 4:50 mile. There are many college-level runners that can't even do that.

If that kid is not peak now, what the fuck does he has to do, bounce 3 balls between his legs, while juggling tennis balls, with his eyes closed, upside down, fucking two girls, and into different cunts with each thrust?

DrA
02-13-2008, 03:52 AM
There's a difference between playing for the Harlem Globetroppers and playing in the NBA.

El Fangel
02-13-2008, 03:54 AM
There's a difference between playing for the Harlem Globetroppers and playing in the NBA.

True, but seriously man, this kid is like what 10 years old....

DrA
02-13-2008, 04:03 AM
Yes, and he is extremely impressive. If he continues to develop at the rate he is going, he has a nice chance to play at higher levels. There have obviously been many child athletes that were impressive at a young age and enhanced those skills to the professional level (Tiger Woods and hitting golf balls on Johnny Carson when he was like four). However, there also are those that stop growing, stop improving, lose interest, get involved in drugs, criminal activity or other unforunate circumstances.

I'm not saying that will happen to this kid, in fact I am willing to bet that it probably won't, but you never know.

El Fangel
02-13-2008, 04:06 AM
Yes, and he is extremely impressive. If he continues to develop at the rate he is going, he has a nice chance to play at higher levels. There have obviously been many child athletes that were impressive at a young age and enhanced those skills to the professional level (Tiger Woods and hitting golf balls on Johnny Carson when he was like four). However, there also are those that stop growing, stop improving, lose interest, get involved in drugs, criminal activity or other unforunate circumstances.

I'm not saying that will happen to this kid, in fact I am willing to bet that it probably won't, but you never know.

So, its either NBA or NFL is that really that bad?

DrA
02-13-2008, 04:09 AM
What?

El Fangel
02-13-2008, 04:49 AM
<b>However, there also are those that stop growing, stop improving, lose interest, get involved in drugs, criminal activity or other unforunate circumstances. </b>

El Fangel
02-13-2008, 04:49 AM
It was a joke btw :roll:

DrA
02-13-2008, 05:08 AM
huh

The Gold Standard
02-18-2008, 03:55 PM
I am impressed

Bazooka
02-21-2008, 12:44 PM
phenomenal, this kids had a ton of potential. If all goes well, he'll def be in the NBA.