PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking forward to No Way Out

Avenger
02-15-2008, 11:57 AM

DAMN iNATOR
02-15-2008, 12:16 PM
I haven't watched a wrestling show in a long time but I have decided that I am going to watch No Way Out and then all the WWE programming leading up to and including Wrestlemania. Maybe my interest will be renewed?

No Way Out looks cool, 2 Elimination Chambers should be random but better than the usual crap.

As long as Trips and Taker don't win then all is good.

Based on your last paragraph, I’d say you will probably be severely disappointed...

Avenger
02-15-2008, 12:19 PM
Shit son

SammyG
02-15-2008, 12:21 PM
lol, it is mad obvious that HHH and Taker are winning, come on now.

Y2Ant
02-15-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm interested to see how Big Daddy V would fit inside one of the pods.

HeartBreakMan2k
02-15-2008, 12:24 PM
BDV will be one of the guys who start the match. Calling it now 8-)

Y2Ant
02-15-2008, 12:28 PM
I hope not, it would be so funny to see him not be able to fit inside the pod and then have to be replaced by Val Venis :'(

BigDaddyCool
02-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Well, HHH has been rumored to be pulling strings back stage to go on to Mainia. And on the smackdown side of things you need a face to win to go against Edge, and that leaves 'Taker or Bats. Title v Streak is going to sell more seats that Edge v Bat for the 90th time.

Y2Ant
02-15-2008, 12:30 PM
I have no doubt Taker is winning the SD chamber, but I just can't see why we should have either HHH vs. Cena again or HHH vs. Orton at Mania, i'd much rather see Cena vs. Jeff or something fresh.

thedamndest
02-15-2008, 12:32 PM
The fact that HHH missed last year's Mania totally, you know he's gonna be back in the main slot this year.

Y2Ant
02-15-2008, 12:38 PM
True, but he could still have one of those high profile non-title matches that is made to be more important when it isn't. Like the epic Sid vs. Hogan encounter from WM 8. :cool:

Y2Ant
02-15-2008, 12:39 PM
I'd kinda like to see HHH vs. HBK, but face vs. face.

Londoner
02-15-2008, 01:19 PM
Yeah im looking forward to it also since its free. :)

St. Jimmy
02-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Raw Elimination Chamber is gonna be awesome. Trips gets to kill all pushes in one single match. :love:

BigDaddyCool
02-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Raw Elimination Chamber is gonna be awesome. Trips gets to kill all pushes in one single match. :love:

Only to lose to Cena, thus Cena has killed all pushed in 2 months of his return...strangley enough, it took 2 and a half months for any pushes to really get started.

The Optimist
02-15-2008, 03:20 PM
Better than last year's bullshit tag-team main event.

St. Jimmy
02-15-2008, 04:18 PM
Only to lose to Cena, thus Cena has killed all pushed in 2 months of his return...strangley enough, it took 2 and a half months for any pushes to really get started.

I don't see Trips losing at Mania. It's just really unlikely this year.

DAMN iNATOR
02-15-2008, 05:39 PM
I don't see Trips losing at Mania. It's just really unlikely this year.

Well, except for the way that they like to use Cena, that coupled with the fact that he will probably be the title holder who will have had it for 1½ months, I think there’s a good possibility, if that is the case, that Cena will retain at Mania, unfortunately...:-\

The Optimist
02-15-2008, 07:48 PM
If Cena loses at Mania . . . they threw away the Royal Rumble to push . . . Triple H. What.

Mr. Nerfect
02-15-2008, 11:57 PM

Trips and Taker are pretty much so certain to win, that you could bet your house on it. Sorry, man.

That's the main reason I'm not ordering the PPV. If Triple H were out of the Elimination Chamber, I might have had a reason to order.

Also, John Cena will be retaining at WrestleMania no matter who he faces. Unless Eminem costs him his title. :eek:

Renaissance man
02-16-2008, 12:10 AM
Is Hardy then totally out of the championship picture? The crowd goes dilly everytime this man is in the ring.

The Gold Standard
02-16-2008, 01:44 AM
I am very excited for No Way Out. Normally it is a bad ppv, but i think this year it can deliver.

I know Taker and HHH will win, but I want to see Jeff Hardy win and face Orton at Mania.

The have HHH/Cena non-title

FourFifty
02-16-2008, 02:25 AM

Don't get your hopes up, kid.

El Fangel
02-16-2008, 03:44 AM
HHH im certain

either Batista or Taker otherwise.

I wonder if Bats will use his rematch clause after Edge retains?

Mr. Nerfect
02-17-2008, 04:06 AM
Is Hardy then totally out of the championship picture? The crowd goes dilly everytime this man is in the ring.

Hardy is still getting a push. He got the fall in the six-man tag two weeks back, and he got to go over Shawn Michaels cleanly this past RAW in the main event.

I'm predicting he will also be the last guy eliminated from the match, so he'll come out looking as "runner-up" in the RAW Elimination Chamber. I'm guessing the order of eliminations will go: Umaga, JBL, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Jeff Hardy with Triple H winning.

Umaga makes the most sense to go first, as he can look strong upon entering, then take a bunch of finishing moves, and get pinned by everyone in the match and look like a beast going out.

Chris Jericho eliminating JBL would get a fall next to Jericho's name, which is important, I think, and then JBL can attack Chris Jericho, continuing their feud (kicking it up a notch, seeing as it has relaxed a bit) leading to him getting pinned by Shawn Michaels, or something.

Michaels can then take a Swanton Bomb from Jeff Hardy, and he can be eliminated, which leaves Triple H and Hardy as the final two, and a Pedigree does it. This could also start the story to HBK and Hardy's rumoured WrestleMania match, as HBK would be feeling pretty damn inferior to Jeff Hardy, getting pinned by him twice in a row.

The WWE always has weird ways of booking their EC matches, though, so we'll probably actually see: Chris Jericho going first when he is pinned cleanly by JBL, Jeff Hardy goes second when he takes the Sweet Chin Music, HBK goes third when Umaga pins him, and then we get the two-heel beat-down on Triple H, until he makes a comeback and beats them both in succession.

Mr. Nerfect
02-17-2008, 04:15 AM
HHH im certain

either Batista or Taker otherwise.

I wonder if Bats will use his rematch clause after Edge retains?

I'm actually the other way. I'm fairly certain The Undertaker is going to win the SmackDown! Elimination Chamber. Batista had a shot, but I could not see them doing Edge vs. Batista. If Bats goes over, I think it would be to do a Rey Mysterio vs. Batista match, because they decided they want Shawn Michaels to face The Undertaker elsewhere on the card.

Triple H is definitely the safe bet for the RAW Elimination Chamber, but their main event scene is pretty messy at the moment. Jeff Hardy has been a bit of a phenomenon recently, so giving him the nudge is not entirely out of the question (although I cannot see it). Shawn Michaels winning fits no matter who is WWE Champion heading into Mania (he has unfinished business with both Cena and Orton), and Chris Jericho, while he has about 2% chance of winning, would very easily be able to adapt to either WWE Champion candidate for a Mania feud.

The only two guys I can completely write off as good picks as winners of the RAW Chamber, are Umaga and JBL (you watch JBL win now). Umaga has never been a main event guy, and probably never will be. He's kind of like a Kane type "jobber to the stars" character. Randy Orton vs. JBL and John Cena vs. JBL II at WrestleMania won't likely make too much money, nor will they actually be good matches.

On the RAW side, I think Chris Jericho is the best choice for the Chamber winner, followed by Shawn Michaels, followed by Jeff Hardy, with Triple H being the only other "OK" option. JBL would probably beat out Umaga, whereas the Samoan Bulldozer would definitely be more suited to be somewhere else. So although Triple H is the obvious pick, there are three other guys who could really use it.

Tommy Gunn
02-17-2008, 07:50 AM
I don't care if it makes me sound like a horrible person, I want Big Daddy V and Khali to get injured so they just fuck off for good.