PDA

View Full Version : Was No Way out worth a damn?

BigDaddyCool
02-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Cause I didn't get it because well, Cena.

Xero
02-18-2008, 10:01 AM
Overall, yes, it was a good PPV by real "good" standards, not "good" by today's standards.

BigDaddyCool
02-18-2008, 10:04 AM
So it was a good ppv?

Crossrine
02-18-2008, 10:11 AM
I've seen worse, this one wasnt that big of an upset. In my opinion anyway

.44 Magdalene
02-18-2008, 10:18 AM
I think, based on what I've read, I'd be pretty pissed off if I had ordered it.

Porcupine
02-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Was this PPV worth a damn?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/mcreckless/BobbyLashley.jpg

NO!
:mad:

Kane Knight
02-18-2008, 10:29 AM
Meh.

DaVe
02-18-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm puzzled that people who haven't watched the show are answering a question as to whether or not BDC should've watched the show.

Innovator
02-18-2008, 10:47 AM
Matches were good-ok, with Kennedy vs. Flair being kinda meh.

The Rey-Edge match was meh but interesting to watch Rey in legit pain trying to work, crazy bastard.

The Show/Pretty Boy Floyd angle was good, no one saw it coming and it was sweet.

Kane Knight
02-18-2008, 10:58 AM
I'm puzzled that people who haven't watched the show are answering a question as to whether or not BDC should've watched the show.

You don't need to touch water to know that it's wet!

Impact!
02-18-2008, 11:01 AM
I actually liked it.

Impact!
02-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Also it was the first time since Orton's first IC run where I wanted him to win.

.44 Magdalene
02-18-2008, 11:25 AM

If by "people" you mean me, and by "whether or not BDC should've watched the show" you mean I gave my personal interpretation based on my limited viewpoint...

...Eh, it'd be easier just to tell you to suck on 'em.

Bitch.

Kane Knight
02-18-2008, 11:50 AM
If by "people" you mean me, and by "whether or not BDC should've watched the show" you mean I gave my personal interpretation based on my limited viewpoint...

...Eh, it'd be easier just to tell you to suck on 'em.

Bitch.

Holla, Playa!

JT
02-18-2008, 12:23 PM
I saw it. I enjoyed it. I'm glad I watched it.

I thought the Elimination Chambers were fairly good, and Big Show and Mayweather was something I was talking about through the night. :y:

Jura
02-18-2008, 01:19 PM
I waz washing Andy Thorton wrasslng Jon Siinna at Now Way Out thiz SUndays. Ma favorot part of tha Raw chambar waz Y2k and HBJ Shan Mackals.

Porcupine
02-18-2008, 02:24 PM
I waz washing Andy Thorton wrasslng Jon Siinna at Now Way Out thiz SUndays. Ma favorot part of tha Raw chambar waz Y2k and HBJ Shan Mackals.

Kevin Thorn should come back as Andy Thorton.

Get a rip off of Orton's theme too.

SammyG
02-18-2008, 02:33 PM
It was pretty good, IMO. The Mayweather part was the best.

Londoner
02-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Yes, it was a great ppv. The mayweather stuff was classic.

Volare
02-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Great finish to the RAW elimination chamber....I was actually marking out from Hardy kickin out of the pedigree, then low-blowing Trips, then Trips countered right back. Awesome finish.

Londoner
02-18-2008, 05:02 PM
So was i, i was really hoping all of a sudden jeff would win cause of the way the match was booked.

Blitz
02-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Couldn't just read the two hundred other threads talking about the PPV eh BDC.

Heyman
02-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Heyman's Theatre Experience of No Way Out:

I saw the PPV on the Big Screen here in Canada. Much to my pleasant surprise, the theatre was about 80% full. :y::cool:

Overall - I thought it was a "good" but not "great!" PPV.

-The fans in the theatre went nuts when Big Show's music hit (as did I).

-Surprisingly, there wasn't much love for CM Punk. Most people cheered Chavo, and scoffed at Punk.

-Undertaker got the most cheers in the EC Match (and Finlay, not Batista, was a distant 2nd in cheers/fan support). Even the little kids didn't cheer Batista much (which surprised me). Lots of 'ridicule' directed towards Khali and Big Vis. A 'sarcastic' loud cheer occurred when both of these men were eliminated.

-JBL also got the 'sarcastic loud cheer'. Jericho wasn't all that over, and actually got a few boo's. HBK got the most cheers from the crowd, while Jeff and Triple H followed in at 2 and 3 respectively. The fans cheered loudly when Hardy kicked out of the pedigree, but were disappointed when HHH won (not too disappointed though).

-Edge/Rey was a sleeper. The crowd in the theatre was dead for this match.

-As mentioned earlier, Big Show got a huge pop! His segment with the boxer (can't remember his name) also drew a buzz.

-Cena vs. Orton: THIS made my night. The crowd in the theatre was about 60/40 split (in favour of Orton). And no - the "30" wasn't just the kids below 12. Say what you will about Cena - but the guy draws a HUGE crowd reaction. The atmosphere in the theatre was quite amazing.

All in all, a very pleasant experience for me. The crowd wasn't as "markish" as I had anticipated....not even the little kids.

Londoner
02-18-2008, 05:33 PM
Heyman, the boxer was floyd mayweather.

Pardeep 619
02-18-2008, 06:37 PM
No Way Out was really good. Absolutely loved the Big Show/Mayweather segment. Probably the best moment of the PPV. Elimination Chamber matches were solid enough, adn the WWE title was probably the most entertaining bout between Cena and Orton.

Also loved how CM Punk got booed for trying to do the Three Amigos. Seriously, how the fuck he did he expect not to get booed doing that.

Mr. Nerfect
02-18-2008, 06:56 PM
No Way Out was really good. Absolutely loved the Big Show/Mayweather segment. Probably the best moment of the PPV. Elimination Chamber matches were solid enough, adn the WWE title was probably the most entertaining bout between Cena and Orton.

Also loved how CM Punk got booed for trying to do the Three Amigos. Seriously, how the fuck he did he expect not to get booed doing that.

I'm sure it was a spot planned by the WWE. You know, how they think it will get heat when Chavo does it because it's "disrespectful," but then Rey Mysterio does it and it's meant to get cheered?

Mr. Nerfect
02-18-2008, 06:59 PM
By the sounds of it, the show had one great segment, and one great match. I wouldn't order.

Londoner
02-18-2008, 07:01 PM
You had to watch it live and be in the moment to truly appreciate it. It was booked perfectly. The flow of the matches was good.