Savio
03-11-2004, 03:19 PM
Coming soon....

Boondock Saint
03-11-2004, 03:26 PM
.....ok.........

Savio
03-11-2004, 03:27 PM
I'm doing the triple threat now, Benoit's geting bet up HHH got hit in the head with a sledge hammer and was still standing.

Rock Bottom
03-11-2004, 03:35 PM
I'm doing the triple threat now, Benoit's geting bet up HHH got hit in the head with a sledge hammer and was still standing.

sounds about right

Savio
03-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Benoit gets hit with the pedigree twice HBK whips HHH against the ropes knocks him down. HBk goes for a super kick on benoit reverse into a neck breacker. HHH throws benoit out of the ring. HBK goes for a super kick....He hit the ref triple h hits a pedigree...taunts...Pins but theres no ref, Benoit suplexes HHH Cross face on HBK. HE taps!

Benoit wins.

Now to Brock and Goldberg.

Loose Cannon
03-11-2004, 03:42 PM
^^LOL, INteresting.

Savio
03-11-2004, 03:47 PM
far into the match goldberg hits a spear for a 2 count brock gets up reversal another reversal Lesnar clothes line He goes to the top rope...His moon sault works 2 count. goldberg whips him against the ropes brock reverses pick up goldberg reversal Jackhammer!....2...suplex...goes for the spear and nails it......1........2.......3

ehhh I'll give it 3/5

Savio
03-11-2004, 03:48 PM
lets do Kane vs the Undertaker
(Eric B will play Paul bear)

Savio
03-11-2004, 03:49 PM
^^LOL, INteresting.
Thats probably how he'll win to.

Ricky
03-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Sluts comming soon... I can't wait!

Savio
03-11-2004, 04:11 PM
Taker punches kane no effect Slames him Paul grabs Kane dragon sleeper 3 reversals. Tilt-a-whirl slam by kane. Punches.....reversal 7x....Slam by Kane. Paul grabs him tombstone....2 count......kane Punches, reversal Paul grabs him. Undertaker slams him...undertaker picks him up...Reversal....Slam by kane...undertaker gets up....Eric grabs kane....kane reveres a tombstone.... reversal 4x...neck brecker by undertaker...kane gets picked up...Paul grabs him...undertaker slams kane, rope break...Paul grabs kane...kane punches...eric grabs kane undertaker walks on the rops and elbows him...alabama slam by the undertaker.......Pin for the win.

2/5 because I'm nice.

Savio
03-11-2004, 04:12 PM
Jackie is not in the game so I'll just do Stacey vs Sable, bra and panties.

SuperSlim
03-11-2004, 04:14 PM
aight this is a mix between bein sad... pathetic... bored... idiotic... and once again, just plain sad

Savio
03-11-2004, 04:34 PM
Torrie slams sable....picks her up oh sable with a low blow goes for her top does not succeed...vicious slam by sable goes for top does not succeed...slam by stacy...does not succed getting sables top....pathetic special move by sable.....goes for staceys top.....and gets it....few more clothes grabbing this is as lack luster as a superslim post.....same pathetic special move done by stacey this time......she scores sables top sable comes up behind her and rips the panties off her.

Splaya
03-11-2004, 04:38 PM
Torrie slams sable....picks her up oh sable with a low blow goes for her top does not succeed...vicious slam by sable goes for top does not succeed...slam by stacy...does not succed getting sables top....pathetic special move by sable.....goes for staceys top.....and gets it....few more clothes grabbing this is as lack luster as a superslim post.....same pathetic special move done by stacey this time......she scores sables top sable comes up behind her and rips the panties off her.

U must have been doing some serious wacking off during this match eh, Paul?

Savio
03-11-2004, 04:41 PM
No.....I dfidn't even want to do it ricky asked me 2 I gotta go bowling so.......If some one else ants to do it got for it.

SuperSlim
03-11-2004, 04:44 PM

you actually tried to make a crack on me...? :?: that is about as questionable as the size of your balls man...

How could you... how dare you try to say somethin bout me?

Ricky
03-11-2004, 04:59 PM
WTF are you on about I didn't ask you to do anything.

Joe Kerr
03-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Why is the title HTCP?? I always thought i was playing HCTP! stupid daft cunt

Corkscrewed
03-11-2004, 05:54 PM
Have Two Cloves of Pot. Duh.

Savio
03-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Em Its called a typo "stuiped".

ilt_undertaker
03-11-2004, 06:37 PM
....few more clothes grabbing this is as lack luster as a superslim post......

:nono: :(

HeartBreakMan2k
03-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Please, never post a topic like this again.

CosaNostra
03-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Sluts comming soon... I can't wait!

Hey, these are not just your old, run-o-the mill sluts, but RESLUTS.

They can suck your dick and fu</>ck you at the same time. :love: