PDA

View Full Version : TNA, one thing they could do better...

BigDaddyCool
02-22-2008, 12:00 PM
I mean besides everything, and besides the obivous one, get new announcers.

They need to think about the matches they are presenting. For example, why are they wasting Kaz on Black Riegn? From what I understand, Kaz is a good worker. Shouldn't he be wrestling other good workers, not that Dustin Roodes sucks...but he kinda does. So basic question, is there no heel on the roster that would more suit Kaz's style that isn't going anything of real value...Oh, I know, what about AJ fucking Styles? AJ and Tomko don't need the tag titles, those really should be around the waste of the MCMGs. But I digress, Kaz v AJ would be a decent series to watch. It would give both something more meaningful to do. But no one is wrestling crappy monsters, the other is taking Karen Angle on a mock honey moon.

Kane Knight
02-22-2008, 12:03 PM
Word.

BigDaddyCool
02-22-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm just saying that the #1 arguement on why TNA is better than WWE is better wrestling. But when the mainevent is Angle v Booker T which happened a million times in WWE, and the "TNA bred/original" wrestlers are not wrestling it kinda kills the argument.

Mr. Pierre
02-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Yeah, their feuds are way mixed up.

If they really want Black Reign and Rellik on the roster, they should just be used as a jobber tag team, and not feuding with Young and Kaz.

I'm also guessing (and hoping) that at Destination X there is some cluster tag match for #1 contendership at Lockdown, and MCMG wins it. Then they take the belts off Tomko & Styles there.

Mr. Nerfect
02-22-2008, 12:26 PM
You're exactly right. When Kurt Angle came in, I believe the main reason people were excited, was because it meant potential "greatest wrestler in the world vs. best of the independents" matches. Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles, Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle vs. Christopher Daniels, etc.

Christian Cage is great and all, but do we really need to see him wrestling Kurt Angle at every PPV, when we could be seeing Angle in fresh matches? If Petey Williams had hung onto his title shot, Angle vs. Williams would have been a damn fine TNA World Heavyweight Title match for iMpact!. Angle would have won cleanly, but Petey could have really had a match of his life right there.

Older main event guys are facing main event guys, and talented X-Division workers are facing sluggish brawlers. It really is quite a mess.

BigDaddyCool
02-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Yeah, that is pretty much my point, Black Riegn, Rellik, and Judas are all fine against a Abyss, but when you start having them against the rest of the roster, it seems dumb.

Volchok
02-22-2008, 01:49 PM
And when they job out to their monsters to the rest of the roster it doesn't help either.

BigDaddyCool
02-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Didn't Kaz beat Rellik with a school boy?

Volchok
02-22-2008, 02:22 PM
Something like that.

St. Jimmy
02-22-2008, 04:12 PM
I miss Double J. There, I said it.