PDA

View Full Version : BUNNIES! BUNNIES! PUPPIES AND BUNNIES! BAHGAWDSLOBBERKNOCKER!!!

KingofOldSchool
02-25-2008, 05:33 PM
It was announced at the Wrestlemania press conference that Maria and Candice will participate in a Playboy Bunnies match.

Well if we get to see Beth vs. Mickie at Mania, then let them go at it.

Gerard
02-25-2008, 05:51 PM
Bunnies..

Wonder if it will be near the caliber of that fucking cat fight shit they had a few years back at mania 19 i believe.

Mr. Pierre
02-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Are they facing each other, or are they teaming? I don't even know if they clarified.

Edit: Since we're talking about the conference (sort of), it seemed like Mayweather completely turned heel. I really doubt he was supposed to do that, since Rey mentioned he'd lend a hand to Mayweather in his match against Show. It'll be interesting to see what happens on RAW if they play up to it or not.

Porcupine
02-25-2008, 06:05 PM
Are they facing each other, or are they teaming? I don't even know if they clarified.

Edit: Since we're talking about the conference (sort of), it seemed like Mayweather completely turned heel. I really doubt he was supposed to do that, since Rey mentioned he'd lend a hand to Mayweather in his match against Show. It'll be interesting to see what happens on RAW if they play up to it or not.

Maybe Rey wont lend him a hand anymore?

I hope so, I think Mayweather should be heel in this. :y:

KingofOldSchool
02-25-2008, 06:14 PM
That would make no sense since Show attack Mysterio which caused Mayweather to confront Show in the first place. And then Show attacked Mysterio again on Smackdown.

But then again I could see them doing that.

Gerard
02-25-2008, 07:43 PM
Slightly pissed they stuck big show on smackdown, ive not watched smackdown in a couple of years..just catch the highlights now and again =/

Theo Dious
02-26-2008, 10:08 AM
Well if we get to see Beth vs. Mickie at Mania, then let them go at it.

I'm grudgingly forced to agree. Since if either goes, it won't be the titsfest.

Londoner
02-26-2008, 10:10 AM
They said on raw this would be a tag match.

Theo Dious
02-26-2008, 10:17 AM
They said on raw this would be a tag match.

Yeah, Maria's tits vs Candace's tits.

Seriously, they'll probably throw Torrie and Ashley in there.

KingofOldSchool
02-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Meanwhile, Mickie James will be backstage at the Citrus Bowl eating a salad while everyone else is performing.

BigDaddyCool
02-26-2008, 01:23 PM
What ever happened to the Mickie v Beth fued?

Porcupine
02-26-2008, 01:26 PM
What ever happened to the Mickie v Beth fued?

That never happened!!@@

:shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
02-27-2008, 04:35 PM
Apparently it's going to be Beth Phoenix & Melina vs. Candice Michelle & Maria. What...the...fuck? How is that a match worthy of WrestleMania? It's just one of their throwaway RAW Divas tags. Poor Mickie has also been dropped.

Ideal for WrestleMania, would have been Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James vs. Candice Michelle vs. Maria. You have the continuation of the Beth vs. Mickie feud, you have Candice Michelle returning for some revenge, and Maria gets the stage for her Playboy shit.

Jordan
02-27-2008, 05:37 PM
A six woman tag would have been perfect... Candice, Mickie, and Maria vs Beth, Jillian, and Melina