PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: Brock/Goldberg/Austin angle

King Jericho
03-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Its been stated enough around here the past few days about the supposed 'leavings' of three of the WWE's biggest stars, I wana know whats other peoples views are on the match, the outcome and the aftermath with whats going on and the like.

Firstly, Goldberg's suggested leaving from the company and his apparently unhappy status with the company is probably true, but with Lesnar and Austin's mentioned status as well maybe something (in my eyes) really exciting and different is going to happen with this match, i don't know what it is but maybe all three's leaving is bollocks (Austins more than likely is, where i'm mostly convinced that Brocks is a work also)

Don't know about you but I'm looking forward to this match because of the last couple of days news and goings on!

Thoughts... :y:

Boondock Saint
03-12-2004, 03:25 PM
I don't recall reading anything about Austin leaving...

King Jericho
03-12-2004, 03:26 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7558

Savio
03-12-2004, 03:27 PM
He wants to be a professional hunter :roll:

When lesnar loses his match he'll say that nobody respects him then say goodbye.

big_bluto
03-12-2004, 03:28 PM
I agree partially...

Lesnar leaving is definitely a rumour, not decided yet if it is from Vince/Brock or someone else.

Austin leaving has got to be a rumour. Especially after his book release a few months ago.

Goldberg? Sad to say, who cares?
I have to admit to excessive ambivalence on my part.
Either that or I don't give a shit.

Boondock Saint
03-12-2004, 03:30 PM
http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7558

Um, that was a joke. If you read further down.

PureHatred
03-12-2004, 03:32 PM
Jesus, you're dense. Read the thread. Loose Cannon admits that he did the whole thing as a joke to crack on the Lesnar rumor. And then people start posting other ridiculous rumors just to beat the joke to death. (Triple H leaving to make glass, etc.)

Wow..people really do believe anything.

King Jericho
03-12-2004, 03:33 PM
Um, that was a joke. If you read further down.

LOL wtf! Didn't read that far down :roll:

i suck, but my sig is hot! :love:

Loose Cannon
03-12-2004, 03:39 PM
WOW

The Duck
03-12-2004, 03:39 PM
HAHA, u fell for that shit?!

Brock's going - it's all but confirmed. I'd love it we've been worked and the rumour is an angle, but all signs are pointing towards Lesnar leaving the company following Sunday.

Goldberg's off as well, but most reports have stated WWE might consider using him down the line with selected appearances. The big picture is this though: Lesnar and Goldberg are both gone after WrestleMania.

Shaggy
03-12-2004, 04:41 PM
Well as we know it was all a joke so Austin wont be leaving.

Goldberg I can see going cause there has been talks all over the past few months about his contract being over after Mania and that neither one really wanted to resign with each other. Plus I hate him so I dont care.

Lesnar I really dont see leaving. But if all the rumors are true about him being pissed about whats going on in the company and that he might leave then it just might happen. Im not a big fan of him so it really doesnt matter to me if he goes or not.

This is how I would see the match ending this Sunday. Maybe Austin stunning both Goldberg and Lesnar and then both being pissed about what happen end up quitting or if Goldberg gets stunned by Austin giving Lesnar the win. What ever happens I hope we are all shocked at the ending.

The Naitch
03-12-2004, 05:01 PM
They should all leave. They are a waste of TV time, especially Austin and his stale ass character. Wow, you're a beer drinking redneck. So what?

Rock Bottom
03-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Eh, Austin isn't going to go down as easily as some others who got stale. People still love Austin.