PDA

View Full Version : So...

Maluco
03-11-2008, 09:35 AM
...with Orton pushing HBK into the ringpost before attacking Cena...TECHNICALLY, Cena LOST a match...

...so what do we all think? A sign of things to come?!? :shifty:

BigDaddyCool
03-11-2008, 09:41 AM
From what I noticed both Orton and HHH have been getting the upper hand on Cena...I didn't catch last weeks finish, I got bored. Anyhow WWE has 2 different formula, 1) baby face keeps getting beat before the big match then win or 2) Cena always wins. Now according to either forumla, cena is winning.

Londoner
03-11-2008, 11:15 AM
BDC is correct unfortunately.

Xero
03-11-2008, 11:19 AM
From what I noticed both Orton and HHH have been getting the upper hand on Cena...I didn't catch last weeks finish, I got bored. Anyhow WWE has 2 different formula, 1) baby face keeps getting beat before the big match then win or 2) Cena always wins. Now according to either forumla, cena is winning.

There's also a third formula now: A big match is taking place with no mention of Cena, and Cena will still be a participant and win.

Porcupine
03-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Yup, BDC is right.

This is a sign of things to come...

A sign of Cena's music playing at Mania as he poses with the title.

Maluco
03-11-2008, 12:47 PM
What I said was a joke....as denoted by the shifty face, I don't really see it as any change in direction!

However, I really disagree about Mania. I really do believe that HHH will be standing with his music playing at the end of the night. Yeah, Cena might win it back at SummerSlam, after filming his movie, but Mania will be HHH.

Londoner
03-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Anything but a Cena win will suit me.