PDA

View Full Version : Hey Noid: Stevie vs. Knox feud

Afterlife
03-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Gimme the plan, man.

Mr. Nerfect
03-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Well, I guess the idea of this feud is that Mike Knox wants to be a pain to someone on the ECW roster he can actually defeat, to launch his career further. The idea here should be Stevie proving that he's not going to be Knox's bitch without a fight.

First Match: Stevie Richards manages to pin Mike Knox with the Stevie-T, because Knox is being overconfident.

Knox is pissed off, and attacks Richards more and more. This leads to another match where Knox does not let-up, but Richards forces his own opening and rolls up Knox for a three count. Knox just didn't end it quick enough.

Backstage, Richards thanks Knox for awakening this fire in him. Richards says he hasn't felt this involved in his work in years. Richards begins playing mind games with Mike Knox, for example, asking Kelly Kelly out on a date. Knox's ex-girlfriend agrees (passing mention is made that her relationship with Balls Mahoney did not work out). Richards has the girl, and the wins, and that pisses Knox off.

During their next match, Richards gets his third win over Knox, when Knox levels Stevie with a steel chair, getting disqualified in the process. Knox beats down Stevie some more, Kelly Kelly throws herself in the way, and gets beaten down, too. Knox just turns super asshole. Balls Mahoney runs out for the save, though, and clears the ring of Knox. Balls deserves at least an appearance in an angle involving Kelly Kelly.

Mike Knox faces Balls Mahoney the next week, and beats Mahoney soundly, with a new finishing move. Mike Knox tells Stevie that when he returns, that is what he will be taking in the middle of the ring. Mike Knox faces someone on SmackDown! that week, in a squash match. Knox pins them with the same finishing move. ECW the next week sees Knox try and bust it out again in a match with Nunzio, but Richards is back, and distracts Knox, which allows Nunzio the upset victory.

So Richards and Knox have another match set, this time at PPV in Extreme Rules. Knox gets his win back against Nunzio, pinning him with the new move. Maybe put the match in a Steel Cage, which seems like a big stipulation, but it would keep Stevie out, and allow Knox to dismantle Nunzio.

The PPV match sees Knox attack Richards from behind to kick start the match. That advantages is what Knox needs to close the gap between him and Richards, and Knox picks up the win with his finishing move. Knox does not leave things here, though. He beats down Stevie a bit more, with some ECW faces like Tommy Dreamer, Colin Delaney and a battered Nunzio running down for the save.

ECW seems Stevie Richards team up with Tommy Dreamer, Colin Delaney and Nunzio in an eight-man tag team match, which sees Knox, John Morrison, The Miz and Elijah Burke as opponents. Knox is on the winning team. Mike Knox now has all the confidence he needs, and goes crawling back to Kelly Kelly, and asks her to forgive him. Kelly is a face, but she leaves Stevie and gives Knox another chance.

So now Stevie Richards is the underdog hero trying to get the girl back, and prove that he can defeat the now adjusted Knox. Eventually Richards does get a big win over Mike Knox, with the Stevie-T again, and Richards celebrates with Kelly Kelly, who is impressed. Kelly then low blows Stevie, which allows Knox to hit his finishing move, and beat-down Stevie.

The final stretch of the feud sees Stevie looking for revenge on both Mike Knox and Kelly Kelly. So the story really has three arcs: Stevie Richards is the more experienced of the two, beats Knox constantly, and gets the girl; Knox gets an edge to him, steals the girl, as Stevie chases; the girl shows her true colors, and Stevie wants to get revenge on both of them.

It's pretty awful, but I am fairly hung over right now.

Porcupine
03-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Knox attacked Stevie because he REALLY has a man-crush on him.

You see, Knox is really a homosexual in disguise. His entire shtick with Kelly and his overprotectioness of her was a plan designed to make him appear like a regular manly man. All this time he struggled because his soul lit up when he first saw Stevie Richards and fell in love.

But he could not show his love because that would mean showing his true self. In frustration, he broke up with Kelly because it was hurting him on the inside to pretend to be with this girl while the guy he has a crush on is so close...so very near!

So burdened by this, Knox disappeared off television to console himself.

In the end he figured, its not HIS fault he has a crush on Stevie...it's Stevie's fault! And to help himself get over this, he must make Stevie his enemy...he must hurt him and make him unappealing so he no longer has a crush on him. This is why he attacked him...or so he think consciously...

However, subconsciously, it is Knox's feelings for Stevie that make him do this, because in one way, maybe not in the way he wants to, but in one way it does make him a bit closer to the man that he has fallen in love with and helps him bode with his predicament.

Well, thats just my idea. I think i'd be a cool angle, but WWE would never do it.

Mr. Nerfect
03-15-2008, 05:32 PM
So a shortened plan:

1) Stevie Richards owns Mike Knox, with Knox looking to make a name for himself at Richards' expense.

2) Stevie Richards begins dating Kelly Kelly, partially to get in the head of Mike Knox.

3) Mike Knox gets an edge to himself, and takes out Richards.

4) Mike Knox begs for Kelly Kelly back, and she at least gives it a shot. Richards is not happy.

5) Stevie Richards manages to again defeat Knox, and win back his girl, only to discover himself betrayed by her, and that she is still in Knox's court.

6) Stevie Richards looks for revenge against Knox and his slut.

Mr. Nerfect
03-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Another option is for Mike Knox to begin dressing up as "Shao Knox," and believing that by attacking Stevie Richards, he is challenging him to a tournament that has existed for thousands of years.

Richards wants to settle Knox's hash, but Richards has to go through one of Shao Knox's minions first: the returning Glacier! Knox throws opponent after opponent at Richards in his attempt to conquer the ECW realm, and eventually Richards says enough is enough, and accepts Shao Knox's challenge to a match by "Moral Kombat" rules.

These rules as a heel tactic, though, as whenever Richards does something it is illegal, or whenever he gets a fall over Knox, the "Future Emperor of Sci-Fi" gets on the mic and says that is not how you win. Then Shao Knox of course changes the rules for himself, because he is the reigning and defending "Moral Kombat Champion."

You can even bring in a tag team to actually serve as permanent minions. Stick him with a hot Diva dressed up in colorful bondage gear as his "wife," if you feel the need. Maybe even give him a "Moral Kombat Championship" belt, and have him defend the belt against Stevie Richards. The title can then even become sanctioned for ECW/SmackDown!. Have it be a gimmicky belt, where the Champion makes the rules for his reign.

Afterlife
03-15-2008, 06:23 PM
Another option is for Mike Knox to begin dressing up as "Shao Knox," and believing that by attacking Stevie Richards, he is challenging him to a tournament that has existed for thousands of years.

Richards wants to settle Knox's hash, but Richards has to go through one of Shao Knox's minions first: the returning Glacier! Knox throws opponent after opponent at Richards in his attempt to conquer the ECW realm, and eventually Richards says enough is enough, and accepts Shao Knox's challenge to a match by "Moral Kombat" rules.

These rules as a heel tactic, though, as whenever Richards does something it is illegal, or whenever he gets a fall over Knox, the "Future Emperor of Sci-Fi" gets on the mic and says that is not how you win. Then Shao Knox of course changes the rules for himself, because he is the reigning and defending "Moral Kombat Champion."

You can even bring in a tag team to actually serve as permanent minions. Stick him with a hot Diva dressed up in colorful bondage gear as his "wife," if you feel the need. Maybe even give him a "Moral Kombat Championship" belt, and have him defend the belt against Stevie Richards. The title can then even become sanctioned for ECW/SmackDown!. Have it be a gimmicky belt, where the Champion makes the rules for his reign.

Wow.

DAMN iNATOR
03-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Actually the only thing that's been heard out of Stevie since the question was broken was
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NXOH0GeO6mM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NXOH0GeO6mM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Porcupine
03-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Actually the only thing that's been heard out of Stevie since the question was broken was
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NXOH0GeO6mM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NXOH0GeO6mM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hmmm.

I'll show you...you'll see...

Unfulfilled surprise flasher gimmick?

:shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
03-15-2008, 08:09 PM
Wow.

Haha, was that a good wow or a bad wow?

I could see it going either way, because the idea is completely ridiculous, but come on, this is Mike Knox we are talking about. And I want my Mortal Kombat character push for Knox.

Porcupine
03-15-2008, 08:19 PM

I could see it going either way, because the idea is completely ridiculous, but come on, this is Mike Knox we are talking about. And I want my Mortal Kombat character push for Knox.

And I want my Glacier return.

I approve.

Afterlife
03-15-2008, 08:49 PM

Let's just leave it at "wow" and hope you feel like trying again. :lol:

Mr. Nerfect
03-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Let's just leave it at "wow" and hope you feel like trying again. :lol:

Hahaha, come on, anything with Glacier and Stevie Richards in it has to be redeemable...right?

Afterlife
03-15-2008, 11:57 PM
I only saw Glacier one time, and he didn't do anything but pose in his foam rubber chest plate. So, I can't really make that call.