PDA

View Full Version : Ouch

Juan
03-17-2008, 10:19 PM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Former Spirit Squad member Nicky, who is going under the name Nic Nemeth in Florida Championship Wrestling, is described as being a cross between Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly. He's been in developmental for close to a year and a half.

Poor Nicky is doomed.

Dorkchop
03-17-2008, 10:49 PM
So basically he's terrible?

James Steele
03-17-2008, 11:09 PM
...so he is stiff in the ring in more ways than one?

Heros Welcome
03-17-2008, 11:21 PM
Might be time for Nicky to find a new career path.

Afterlife
03-17-2008, 11:27 PM
Or, maybe, get another chance.

Juan
03-17-2008, 11:41 PM
He probably does deserve another shot, but comparing him to Billy Gunn and Bobcore doesn't sound too promising.

Mr. Nerfect
03-17-2008, 11:52 PM
That is honestly, in my opinion, the worst description I have heard for Nick (with a "k") Nemeth, ever. I mean, I can see it physically, so I hope this is commenting on the looks of Nemeth, rather than his ring skills.

Nemeth is an accomplished amateur wrestler, and has made the leap to professional wrestling quite well. He has a lot of agility in the ring, and can move pretty well, and is well versed in all the mat-based stuff. His character "The Natural" Nick Nemeth draws a lot of heat, and reportedly got more heat at a recent WWE event than any of the main RAW acts.

He's probably a lot more accurately described as being a cross between Charlie Haas and Mr. Perfect in the ring. He's got the character of a Mr. Perfect (narcissist, but based more on technical prowess than being a "Masterpiece" or "Total Package"), and he does remind me a lot of Haas as far as his wrestling goes.

Also, if the man was a cross between Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn, I'm fairly certain Vince would be cumming himself. How many shots have those guys gotten at the main event, without really much direction or lead-up?

TerranRich
03-18-2008, 01:13 AM
I would rather be described as a pairing of Big Dick Johnson and one of the Heart Throbs, instead of Holly & Gunn. :nono:

Mr. Nerfect
03-18-2008, 01:40 AM
I actually don't mind Billy Gunn & Hardcore Holly, myself. Used to be marks for both guys. Holly is an ass, though, and Gunn was only really good in the WWE. Kip James is...ew.