PDA

View Full Version : TPWW Movie Club

Jura
03-20-2008, 04:00 AM
What do you guys think about a movie club on here. It'll be like a book club, but for movies. Actually anyone can do this so it wouldn't really be a club. Someone posts a torrent or something and we watch the movie(s) and then post our thoughts. If you guys would like to participate in this say so. If not, then you can go to hell. You can go to hell and you die!

What Would Kevin Do?
03-20-2008, 04:18 AM
I might be game for this... Maybe. We'll see if it gets any support.

Blitz
03-20-2008, 04:38 AM
I'm down.

Destor
03-20-2008, 05:39 AM
yes. no popcorn flicks please.

ddpBANG
03-20-2008, 05:48 AM
I'm in

ct2k
03-20-2008, 06:43 AM
Sounds good to me:y:

Jeritron
03-20-2008, 07:55 AM
I'm in as long as the weekly movie is good

El Fangel
03-20-2008, 12:50 PM
Sounds good. Torrents for then win.

Jura
03-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Here are some choices and you guys can add your own and we can pick one.

Poultrygeist Night Of The Chicken Dead

http://i27.tinypic.com/2dqcma.jpg

When Arbie’s girlfriend turns out to be a lesbian, he decides not to go to college but to work at the American Chicken Bunker where she always protests. One thing, the American Chicken Bunker was built on an Ancient Indian Burial Ground and on Toxic Waste. What will Arbie do when the mutated toxic spirits of the Indians enter the dead carcass of the Chickens? It’s POULTRYGEIST! ATTACK OF THE CHICKEN DEAD!

Forever Dead 2007

http://cover6.cduniverse.com/MuzeVideoArt/74/1686074.jpg

It all started when an innocent rabbit named Bugs escaped a shady university lab. His nasty little bite unleashed an epidemic of terror! With an entire rural community spiraling out of control in a pandemonium of madness and flesh eating, six mismatched souls find themselves reluctantly intertwined in a fight for their lives and their sanity. Will they survive the night or be the next meal for the hordes of once-human creatures? Or more importantly, will they kill each other first?

Sounds ridiculous. Probably a horrible movie though.

Reservation Road

http://i27.tinypic.com/21c6y9u.jpg

On a warm September evening, college professor Ethan Learner, his wife Grace, and their daughter Emma are attending a recital. Their 10-year-old son Josh is playing cello — beautifully, as usual. His younger sister looks up to him, and his parents are proud of their son. On the way home, they all stop at a gas station on Reservation Road. There, in one terrible instant, he is taken from them forever. On a warm September evening, law associate Dwight Arno and his 11-year-old son Lucas are attending a baseball game. Their favorite team, the Red Sox, is playing - and, hopefully, heading for the World Series. Dwight cherishes his time spent with Lucas. Driving his son back to his ex-wife, Lucas’ mother Ruth Wheldon, Dwight heads towards his fateful encounter at Reservation Road. The accident happens so fast that Lucas is all but unaware, while Ethan — the only witness — is all too aware, as a panicked Dwight speeds away. The police are called, and an investigation begins. Haunted by the tragedy, both fathers react in unexpected ways, as do Grace and Emma. As a reckoning looms, the two fathers are forced to make the hardest choices of their lives.

Rammsteinmad
03-20-2008, 02:03 PM
I'm in. Those two "dead" movies sound awesome, in a silly lol way.

PapaGeorgio
03-20-2008, 04:09 PM
I'd be down for this for sure. Go do work on it and make it official.

Volchok
03-20-2008, 11:40 PM
lol at Poultrygeist

Jura
03-21-2008, 12:41 AM
I've made my decision. Look out for a new thread.

U-Warrior
03-21-2008, 09:28 PM
This is a phenomenal idea.

Like, when a new movie comes out, we can go see it. Then one of us can make a thread about it, and we'll all give our opinions on it.

We'll call it the movie forum. Whatta ya say, fellas?

Jura
03-22-2008, 01:49 AM
Most of the movies for the club won't be out in theaters plus sometimes one person watches a movie right when it comes out and the other watches it much later. Here we want to keep it within a week or so. Plus it's probably most likely not gonna be a Hollywood movie. There are some gems that are made in Asia or Europe that someone can suggest to the rest of us.