PDA

View Full Version : The earth starts to rumble...

El Fangel
03-27-2008, 01:05 AM
Oh fuck yeah, just found out from a buddy we are going to see Megadeth in Montreal next month.

Line up is

Job for a Cowboy
High On Fire
Childrem of Bodom
In Flames
MEGADETH \m/

http://www.megadeth.com/images/g2008ad-mega2.jpg

FUCK YEAH!

What you guys think

Also Zelda ill pm you the hotel room number :naughty:

Rammsteinmad
03-27-2008, 03:45 AM
Good stuff. Hope you enjoy it. :y:

Not to keen on the line-up though to be honest, Megadeth is the only band there that'd I be interested in seeing.

CSL
03-27-2008, 04:06 AM
In Flames/Children of Bodom :heart:

Mr. Monday Morning
03-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Bodom are always a blast live. I wouldn't bother with the others though personally.

I saw Megadeth at the end of Feb and they were pretty good. If they manage to keep the same lineup til your show then you should be in luck, the new guitarist is pretty tight. Although he only has 2 facial expressions, smug and arrogant.

El Fangel
03-28-2008, 12:32 AM
I am a fan of them all, except from Job for a Cowboy, which I have not heard of, so really nothing bad to say.

ron the dial
03-28-2008, 09:47 AM
yeah children of bodom are incredible live. alexi just tears it apart.

other than that it looks like a pretty lackluster lineup.

The Destroyer
03-28-2008, 04:45 PM
High On Fire. :y: Good solid band.

Bit meh otherwise.

Shaggy
03-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Ive got my tickets for when the come here....Im really looking forward to the show.

Skippord
03-31-2008, 09:16 AM
Job For A Cowboy Sucks the cock

thedamndest
03-31-2008, 12:50 PM
Would you go so far as to call them 'Blow Job For a Cowboy'?

thecc
03-31-2008, 06:19 PM
I might be seeing this at the New England metal and hardcore fest.

El Fangel
03-31-2008, 06:28 PM
New England what now? :drool:

thecc
03-31-2008, 07:47 PM
http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com/

This year’s show, presented by ESP, Randall, EMG, and exclusive magazine presenter Metal Maniacs Magazine, will take place the weekend of April 25-27 at the Palladium in Worcester, Mass., its home since its inception. Metal Blade Records will sponsor the main stage and Sumerian Records will sponsor the “Summer Slaughter Tour” second stage.

The New England Metal and Hardcore Festival will present Gigantour featuring Megadeth, In Flames, Children of Bodom, Job for a Cowboy and High on Fire on Friday night. Saturday will be headlined by Dimmu Borgir, Shadows Fall, and Behemoth. Ministry, Meshuggah, and Nevermore will close out the festival on Sunday night.

Other bands scheduled to perform include: A Life Once Lost, The Acacia Strain, After the Burial, Animosity, As Blood Runs Black, Belay My Last, Born of Osiris, Braindrill, Classic Struggle, Cockpunch!, Cold World, Dead to Fall, Disfear, Eluveitie, Elysia, Embrace the End, Emmure, The End, Ensiferum, First Blood, For The Fallen Dreams, From a Second Story Window, Full Blown Chaos, The Ghost Inside, God Forbid, Hate Eternal, Heaven Shall Burn, Hemlock, High on Fire, Impending Doom, Job for a Cowboy, Keep Of Kalessin, Kid Deposit Triumph, Ligeia, Monstrosity, Municipal Waste, On Broken Wings, Overkill, Recon, Red I Flight, Rhinoceros, Shai Halud, Shipwreck a.d., Since the Blood, Skeletonwitch, Sleeping Giant, Soilent Green, Sons of Azrael, Stick to Your Guns, Stray from the Path, Through the Eyes of the Dead, Tony Danza Tap Dance Extravaganze, Trap Them, Turisas, Tyr, Unexpect, Unholy, Vanna, Veil of Maya, Vital Remains, Waking the Cadaver, Winds of Plague, Withered, and Xtyrantx.

El Fangel
03-31-2008, 07:53 PM
:wow:

Skippord
03-31-2008, 08:46 PM
Would you go so far as to call them 'Blow Job For a Cowboy'?
yes, yes I would