KingofOldSchool
03-28-2008, 08:32 PM
1.0 :rofl:

Crossrine
03-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Ouuuchh :rofl:

Mr. Nerfect
03-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Haha, are you using the dirt sheet ratings, or the good ones? It's a shame, because by the sounds of it, their live Impact! was not that bad. Maybe this could trigger some changes in time for when Australia starts getting TNA next month.

TNA has got arguably the best roster in professional wrestling, and they waste it so badly.

Mr. Nerfect
03-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Someone should post that video of Vince Russo talking about how all he cares about as a wrestling writer are ratings.

Mike Tenay: Then how do you explain Nitro's rating the following week being so low?

Vince Russo: ...Do you have those numbers here now? Can you prove that? All I know is that David Arquette's picture was on magazines.

:rofl:

Actually, it's more likely we'll see more wackiness stem from this than less wackiness. :(

KingofOldSchool
03-28-2008, 08:40 PM
That edition of Impact was pretty bad. It bored me to tears.

Mr. Nerfect
03-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Oh OK, then. I stand corrected.

DaVe
03-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Lmao. You can't find the proper ratings - you'll always only be able to get the 'dirt sheet' ratings - because Impact doesn't rate high enough to be measured. Only the top 10 of the week actually get ratings. I'd say Impact would've got about 0.8 proper.

Ruien
03-28-2008, 10:18 PM
Lmao. You can't find the proper ratings - you'll always only be able to get the 'dirt sheet' ratings - because Impact doesn't rate high enough to be measured. Only the top 10 of the week actually get ratings. I'd say Impact would've got about 0.8 proper.

Go away, no one likes you.

(Back off bad TNA news)

Xero
03-28-2008, 10:35 PM
TNA being bad isn't news.

RVDmark
03-28-2008, 10:37 PM
TNA has gone Live? Ok I will give it another try.

RVDmark
03-28-2008, 10:38 PM
TNA being bad isn't news.

Lol, rep for you

Impact!
03-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Hold on...Noid when is Australia getting iMPACT! ?

Impact!
03-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Nevermind, starts on the 5th of April.

DarKCentaur
03-29-2008, 12:56 AM
TNA has gone Live? Ok I will give it another try.

It was only live this week. Although I think they plan on going live at some point in the near future.

Outsider
03-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Gonna try and watch it on Bravo tonight, was good last week.

Theo Dious
03-29-2008, 08:58 AM
TNA <s>being bad</s> isn't news.

:shifty:

Fox
03-29-2008, 10:16 AM
You mean TNA's fan base and ratings aren't exponentially increasing?

Well, shit.

I wonder if it has to do with brutally mis-using good stars with good gimmicks like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, and Frankie Kazarian by turning them into face-less losers to the "stars" like Kurt Angle, Christian Cage, Sting, and... Kevin Nash.

Or maybe if it has to do with their lackluster, uninteresting, unmotivated and witless storylines revolving around, of all things, Kurt Angle's wife Karen. Or maybe it's the gimmick matches, none of which are bad ideas, but that are used with such frequency that they've become hookers in Vegas at 1am: not much to look at for the tricks they put out. Or hell, could it be because they do stupid shit like the "Feast or Fired" Briefcase swapping, or the "kidnapping" of the X-Title by Team 3D.

Nah. It couldn't be any of those things.

Testicle
03-29-2008, 10:27 AM
Christian doesnt derseve to be listed with the rest of the 'stars' that you named. IMO.

Fox
03-29-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm not saying that Christian Cage and Kurt Angle aren't great wrestlers; not by a long shot. Angle might be my most appreciated wrestler of all time as far as in-ring gifts are concerned, and Christian is almost always entertaining on the mic.

The problem is that the company builds primarily around the two of them, and that simply is not enough. They should be on the same level as the guys they are jobbing out on a regular basis; same goes for Sting and Nash.

Kane Knight
03-29-2008, 11:17 AM
You mean TNA's fan base and ratings aren't exponentially increasing?

Yeah, I was shocked myself. I mean, it's more wrestling in a period where wrestling interest is largely on the decline. What could go wrong?

But yeah, misuse of talent could be the issue, but I think one of the big things isn't so much the matches or the stars, but the fact that it's more of the same. It's wrestling. It's done nothing to establish itself as anything other than WCW resurrected. I mean, hooray. Gimmick matches. Cages. Stupid crap that the fans are going to look down upon.

The only way a pro wrestling company is going to become a success is if they reinvent wrestling. I don't fully know how to do that, either, but if people are losing interest in WWE, which is considered the premiere company, why would they watch TNA? Or anything else for that matter?

Testicle
03-29-2008, 12:27 PM
I'm not saying that Christian Cage and Kurt Angle aren't great wrestlers; not by a long shot. Angle might be my most appreciated wrestler of all time as far as in-ring gifts are concerned, and Christian is almost always entertaining on the mic.

The problem is that the company builds primarily around the two of them, and that simply is not enough. They should be on the same level as the guys they are jobbing out on a regular basis; same goes for Sting and Nash.

Oh, I knew what you meant. I just think that Christian deserves the time he gets were as Sting and Nash don't. Kurt is an amazing wrestler, but he and his wife take up the entire show, thats all I was saying. :)