PDA

View Full Version : Surprises for WM

JeremyTB29
03-14-2004, 03:56 AM
This being the biggest PPV of the year and biggest PPV ever I'm guessing there will be some surprises, Whether it's face turns or Heel turns,unexpected appearances or Upset victories.

So what kind of surprises do you think will take place at WM?.

I think either RVD or Booker T will turn heel after they lose.As a real shocking turn I'm going to predict Rock will turn on Mick foley but it's a way out there prediction.Grand Master sexy will return to help Rikishi&Scotty to Hottie.Another possible heel turn could have Trish turning on Jericho.

As for the biggest upset tomorrow night I'm going to go with Benoit pinning HHH since nobody expects that to happen or somehow have Chavo keep his cruiserweight title.A way out there upset would be Kane ending Taker's WM undefeated streak.

As for shocking returns that would make you fall out of your chair I'm going to go with Hulk Hogan or Bret Hart.Neither I expect to happen though,Especially Bret since he has already stated he won't be there but again if he was going to be there why would he admit to it?.

thuganomicalcrippler
03-14-2004, 08:14 AM
Surprises eh? Maybe Goldberg will put up a good match?

Dakota
03-14-2004, 08:26 AM
My guess is that right after Wrestlemania the Dudleys will walk out of the WWE and come back in a couple of months as heels...more like the old ECW days.
Geesh I hope you're wrong about Hogan showing up !
What a way to ruin an otherwise perfectly great day.
This looks to me to be a great Pay Per View. I only wish they hadn't pulled Test's match from the card.
Let's get ready to rumble!!!

Draven
03-14-2004, 10:30 AM
After Triple H retains the title Hulk Hogan will walk out to the ring and tell the ref that Hunter cheated to retain. Ric Flair will get on the mic and tell Hogan that Triple H will take on Hogan right now with the title on the line. Hogan agrees, the match starts with Flair/HHH and Hogan in the ring. HHH grabs Hogan from behind, Ric Flair throws salt at Hogans face...Hogan ducks, and it hits HHH. Hogan goes for the big boot, hits the leg drop, and pins HHH to become to new World Heavyweight Champion.................... :|

Rob
03-14-2004, 11:06 AM
Only thing that will really suprise me would me Michaels winning the world title. Everything else has been spoken about at one point.

Lamuella
03-14-2004, 11:10 AM
I'd actually like to see Michaels turn heel and win the title, then Benoit to win it from him in Edmondton.

I'd also like to see Benoit just straight up win it, but that's a different matter

Volchok
03-14-2004, 03:39 PM
HBK and HHH becoming a team again... hey it could happen....

Disturbed316
03-14-2004, 03:42 PM
After Triple H retains the title Hulk Hogan will walk out to the ring and tell the ref that Hunter cheated to retain. Ric Flair will get on the mic and tell Hogan that Triple H will take on Hogan right now with the title on the line. Hogan agrees, the match starts with Flair/HHH and Hogan in the ring. HHH grabs Hogan from behind, Ric Flair throws salt at Hogans face...Hogan ducks, and it hits HHH. Hogan goes for the big boot, hits the leg drop, and pins HHH to become to new World Heavyweight Champion.................... :|

:love: