PDA

View Full Version : Dethklok

BigDaddyCool
04-10-2008, 11:00 AM
I know they are a fake band, but Go into the Water is a really good song.

MVP
04-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Thunder Horse grew on me a bit.

Metalocalypse is a great show.

BigDaddyCool
04-10-2008, 08:45 PM
Thunder Horse and Go into the Water are awesome.

U-Warrior
04-11-2008, 12:11 AM
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME COFFEE?!

Nowhere Man
04-11-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm not sure whether or not it's a good thing that a comedy band makes better metal than most legit bands. Nevertheless, Dethklok freakin' rules.

Kalyx triaD
04-11-2008, 12:37 AM
That whole CD was fuckin nice. Metal Snake is awesome, and Castratikron has a kick-ass solo.

BigDaddyCool
04-11-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm not sure whether or not it's a good thing that a comedy band makes better metal than most legit bands. Nevertheless, Dethklok freakin' rules.

Yeah, but I take comfort in the fact that it is a joke band that we all know is a joke band and are all in the joke. I hate when I can't tell if a band is a joke band or not and they make good music of the genre, that pisses me off. But Dethklok is a awesome. I think half the reason the metal is really kick ass metal is because, like Slayer, they go out of their way to be as metal/brutal as possible while at the same time not focusing on making themselves look like super evil KISS (the one problem I have with black metal bands...or is it death metal...which ever genre Immortal is in).

Downunder
04-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Thunder Horse grew on me a bit.

Metalocalypse is a great show.

I was given a DVD of metalocalypse after Iron Maiden in Feb, never watched it - I actually trew it away the other day while cleaning out my office. It just looked a bit too much like that Jap cartoon crap.

Dunno, could have been wrong.

BigDaddyCool
04-12-2008, 11:24 AM
I was given a DVD of metalocalypse after Iron Maiden in Feb, never watched it - I actually trew it away the other day while cleaning out my office. It just looked a bit too much like that Jap cartoon crap.

Dunno, could have been wrong.

Itis not a jap cartoon. It is hilarious. You should go find it.