PDA

View Full Version : Did it feel like wrestlemania to you?

SeanMC
03-15-2004, 08:49 AM
I dunno why but for some reason it just didn't feel like wrestlemania, it just seemed liek another ppv to me, and what's the point in making the show 5 hours long if it's only gonna be 4 and a half?I feel there were too many boring matches in all, the main event is what saved it, and the eddie and angle match also(but that was always gonna be good, nice ending to it to) but apart from that it never really felt like wrestlemania, anyone agree?

Paranoid Rattlesnake
03-15-2004, 08:53 AM
3 hour ppvs only usually last about 2h 45m so it's logical really. They couldn't have made it a 4 hour PPV if it was going to last 4 1/2 could they

SeanMC
03-15-2004, 08:55 AM
True, but some of the matches were incredibly short for a 5 hour show.Like Taker vs kane for example.But back to the original question anyway...

asphyXy
03-15-2004, 09:29 AM
<font color=969696>No. It felt like a really long RAW.</font>

Evolution
03-15-2004, 09:38 AM
It wasn't WrestleMania to me. WrestleMania would have seen the reurn of the REAL Deadman. Kurt Angle would have won the WWE title. Eddie has no business being champion. He ain't good enough. US champ, maybe, not WWE.

2 Cool, move over, your stale. APA, you don't protect anybody anymore, and you sure as hell ain't Acolytes if The Deadman ain't there. Change your name or retire. Bradshaw looks like Test.

I herd Benoit won the World Title. If this is true, I am no longer a WWE fan. Good thing The Wrestling Channels on Sky now. I can watch NWA and ROH.

Paranoid Rattlesnake
03-15-2004, 09:45 AM
It wasn't WrestleMania to me. WrestleMania would have seen the reurn of the REAL Deadman. Kurt Angle would have won the WWE title. Eddie has no business being champion. He ain't good enough. US champ, maybe, not WWE.

2 Cool, move over, your stale. APA, you don't protect anybody anymore, and you sure as hell ain't Acolytes if The Deadman ain't there. Change your name or retire. Bradshaw looks like Test.

I herd Benoit won the World Title. If this is true, I am no longer a WWE fan. Good thing The Wrestling Channels on Sky now. I can watch NWA and ROH.
Another troll is born

Sephiroth
03-15-2004, 10:10 AM
<font color=969696>No. It felt like a really long RAW.</font>

LOL but so true