PDA

View Full Version : I'm kinda shocked how much I like Vladimir Kozlov

Gertner
04-29-2008, 01:17 AM
I pretty much thought this was gonna be a trainwreck, but I've actually enjoyed his squash matches. His style is certainly different, and I really like the old school no music, just cutting the lights. Anybody else kinda surprised?

Funky Fly
04-29-2008, 02:56 AM
Yeah, gotta agree. But he has a pretty bad ass theme that they're not using. It's on The Music vol 7.

Mr. Nerfect
04-29-2008, 04:59 AM
Not a big fan of him. He's still really green. I'm just not warming up to him like I should. They also made him far too goofy with the "Double Double E" thing.

Afterlife
04-29-2008, 01:18 PM
So far, I find him intensely boring. It's like buying a loaf of bread, opening the bag, and it's already stale.

Xero
04-29-2008, 01:22 PM
I cannot be the only one expecting this to be a Noid post.

NoRoolz
04-29-2008, 04:43 PM
I love Noid but I'm not gonna lie, I thought this thread had Noid's name all over it.

Anyway, so far for me Kozlov hasn't done much other than be the latest 'heel monster' who just squashes random nobodies, then moves up and starts squashing jobbers like Funaki. Then gets wished the best in his future endeavours.

There's been so many failed debutants in the last 5 years who've lasted like a year tops. Surely WWE hasn't always been like this, as in loads of wrestlers debut and just fail to make much of an impact, and are released in no time...?

TerranRich
04-29-2008, 09:08 PM
So far, I find him intensely boring. It's like buying a loaf of bread, opening the bag, and it's already stale.

Add to that the fact that... it's just bread.

Xerzes
04-30-2008, 02:10 AM
I don't understand why he's still under contract.

Rob
04-30-2008, 03:37 AM
I LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE E!

Londoner
04-30-2008, 03:48 AM
He looks like he's decent in the ring, but if the wwe will continue to put him in meaningless squash matches i will not be that entertained by him.

Dave Youell
04-30-2008, 04:15 AM
He looks chubby

Haven’t seen loads of him, he looks alright, but there’s nothing for me to really care about, there’s no emotional attachment to him yet, they need to give fans a reason to care. Basically, he needs to start squashing guys like Noble and Nunzio, it’s a start at least.

Any wrestler can have a squash match, haven’t seen enough of his work to make me think he’s actually any good