PDA

View Full Version : ESTRADA Is ripped!

Hanso Amore
05-09-2008, 08:34 AM
I just watched ECW.......Where the fuck has AAE been hiding them muscles! Holy Shit!!!!!

Kane Knight
05-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Getting gayer...

Kane Knight
05-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Though BDC made the same comment to me no fewer than three times, so you're still less gay than him.

Jura
05-09-2008, 08:56 AM
It's old news to me since I saw pictures of him while ECW was in Mexico around the time Ariel was still in the WWE and I remember being surprised back then.

Londoner
05-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Am i supposed to care?

BigDaddyCool
05-09-2008, 09:22 AM
TL doesn't care unless it is about Jericho.

Londoner
05-09-2008, 09:25 AM
BDC doesn't care unless it is about hating Jericho.

BigDaddyCool
05-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Wrong BDC doesn't care unless it is about Johnny Nitro's abs, Kevin Nash, Ulitmate Warrior, Scott Stiener, shouting, hating on Jericho, hating on ROH, Taz with one Z, Taz in a onesy, pancakes, hotsause, or Transformers.

BigDaddyCool
05-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Or Kittens.

Londoner
05-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Or Estrada being ripped.

Kane Knight
05-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Or a big fat cock in my whore mouth.

BigDaddyCool
05-09-2008, 09:38 AM
See, BDC cares about more than just ripping on Jericho. TL only cares about gettin' gay with Jericho.

Londoner
05-09-2008, 09:41 AM
You couldn't be more wrong BDC!

BigDaddyCool
05-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Fine all TL cares about is masterbating to Jericho while listening to G&R.

Kane Knight
05-09-2008, 10:29 AM
So TL...How long until you tire of the gimmick?

Londoner
05-09-2008, 01:04 PM
So KK & BDC...How long until you tire of your gimmicks?

Hanso Amore
05-09-2008, 01:58 PM
What are your gimmicks?

Sounds gayer than my love of trannies

Kane Knight
05-09-2008, 04:50 PM
What are your gimmicks?

Sounds gayer than my love of trannies

My "gimmick," as it were, appears to be being misrepresented by people of limited intellect as hating on so-and-so for simply not treating him as though heis the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Since, you know, there are only two points of view, and if one does not agree with yours, one must believe the polar opposite, as it is the only other point of view available.

Though I'm pretty sure that TL doesn't believe the stuff he's saying. Calling Jeritron a Jericho Hater just doesn't click.

Dorkchop
05-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Post a picture of his rippedness.

Mr. Nerfect
05-09-2008, 08:56 PM
My "gimmick," as it were, appears to be being misrepresented by people of limited intellect as hating on so-and-so for simply not treating him as though heis the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Since, you know, there are only two points of view, and if one does not agree with yours, one must believe the polar opposite, as it is the only other point of view available.

Though I'm pretty sure that TL doesn't believe the stuff he's saying. Calling Jeritron a Jericho Hater just doesn't click.

:rofl:

I thought TL was calling you a Jericho hater, but that was just how I read things. You know, when things didn't click I actually thought about them and found an explanation that would fit.

Anyway, just so you know, your "gimmick" is that of a Dr. Cox from Scrubs wannabe, only without the right to be narcissistic, calling people on "limited intelligence" with a set of rules that you violate more than any other.

It's funny how anyone who doesn't agree with you must be of "limited intelligence," isn't it? It's almost like there are only two sides to the issue, isn't it? :roll:

Not agreeing with TL completely, I don't think you are a Jericho hater, I just think you are unfair with your assessments of him. I don't think BDC hates him either, as much as the hype surrounding him, and he just likes stirring the pot to add excitement to his life.

Mr. Nerfect
05-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Estrada was training to be a wrestler at one stage, so it doesn't surprise me that he is in good shape. I'm always a little shocked to see him standing over most of the people he talks to backstage, though. I always assume he's a small guy, for whatever reason. I guess it was because he used to stand next to Umaga.

Kane Knight
05-09-2008, 09:05 PM
I thought TL was calling you a Jericho hater, but that was just how I read things.

Yes.

He. Also. Called. Jeritron. A. Jericho. Hater.

Also...

It's funny how anyone who doesn't agree with you must be of "limited intelligence," isn't it? It's almost like there are only two sides to the issue, isn't it? :roll:

That's a drink, people!

Noid, Noid, Noid...You'd almost never have anything to say if you didn't lie...

Mr. Nerfect
05-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Yes.

He. Also. Called. Jeritron. A. Jericho. Hater.

Also...

I never saw him say "Jeritron, you are a Jericho hater." It just so happened his post directed at Jericho haters came after a Jeritron post. Jeritron did rationalise with BDC's point, so what TL said would coincide with Jeritron's post, but he never called Jeritron, flat-out a hater. That was just what you assumed.

Come on, KK. You're meant to be a journalist. What you've got would translate to circumstantial at best. You don't know who exactly TL was talking about (I assumed, in good faith, it was about you, but I don't pretend to know).

That's a drink, people!

Which one of your KKisms are you faulting me for now? Pointing out that you perform your own "stupid people tricks." Of course, when you do it, the irony is lost on people. :roll:

Honestly, you are a piece of work. So glad that I know people like you in real life, and know that they are rarely as successful as they feel they are entitled to be.

Noid, Noid, Noid...You'd almost never have anything to say if you didn't lie...

Again, you don't have any proof that I am "lying." I never got that position you took. It's so childish, really. "You're a liar! Haha, look, I can call people a liar!" I might just start calling you a fatty as the center of my arguments. At least I have valid claim to that.

For a "journalist" you sure make a lot of shit up...wait...

Ruien
05-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Man Noid, it seems people just love hating on you. It must make you laugh, just like it does for me.

Mr. Nerfect
05-09-2008, 11:57 PM
Man Noid, it seems people just love hating on you. It must make you laugh, just like it does for me.

Not so much laugh as chuckle. There is also the small ray of frustration that comes with wishing you could show someone how ignorant they are (in the case of KK). Like when you see those documentaries on religious families on TV, and they talk about how they know God hates fags, and they think they have the right to tell people they are going to hell like it's a greeting. You wish you could sit them down, slap some culture into them and make them grow, but unfortunately some people can only grow so much.

BigDaddyCool
05-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Noid, shut up.

Mr. Nerfect
05-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Nah, BDC.

addy2hotty
05-10-2008, 08:14 AM
I might just start calling you a fatty as the center of my arguments.

The moment you start throwing 'fatty' into an argument as an attack is the moment you lose the war Noid, as well as proving KK's intelligence comments.

Kane Knight
05-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Oh look. Noid's lying again.