LAX over Kip James and Morgan
Styles and SuperTard over Kong and BG James
Kaz wins TERROR DOME in 10 minutes
Team 3D over Rhino and Cage
LAX over SuperTard and Styles
Kim wins Battle Royal Thing, Roxxi gets head shaved
LAX over Team 3D - New Tag Champions
Joe over Steiner and Kaz

Edit: Or yeah, just read Big Vito's post.

The One
05-11-2008, 11:19 PM
*forgot Sacrifice was tonight*

Uh, way to go to the new Tag Champs!!! (whoever they are...unless they went the fucking retarded route and gave them to Super Eric)

Evil Vito
05-11-2008, 11:21 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Sacrifice 2008 will take place on May 11, 2008 from the Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida.[2]

* "Deuces Wild" eight-team tournament for the vacant TNA World Tag Team Championship
o Announced teams:
+ Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)
+ Christian Cage and Rhino
+ The Latin American Exchange (Homicide and Hernandez) (w/Salinas and Hector Guerrero)
+ A.J. Styles and Super Eric
+ Sting and James Storm
+ Matt Morgan and Kip James
o The other two teams that were determined were Booker T and Robert Roode, and BG James and Awesome Kong (Kong and James were determined as Roode and Booker were picked to wrestle first).
o Quarter-Finals
+ Team 3D defeated Sting and James Storm
# Devon pinned Storm after Sting tossed Storm off the top turnbuckle through a table.
+ Rhino and Christian Cage defeated Booker T and Robert Roode
# Rhino pinned Roode after a Gore.
+ Latin American Xchange defeated Kip James and Matt Morgan
# Hernandez pinned James after Morgan accidentally hit a bicycle kick on James.
+ AJ Styles and Super Eric defeated BG James and Awesome Kong
# Styles pinned James with a roll-up.
o Semi-Finals
+ Team 3D defeated Christian Cage and Rhino
# Brother Ray pinned Rhino after hitting him with a kendo stick
+ LAX defeated AJ Styles and Super Eric
# Homicide pinned Styles after Hector Guerrero reversed the pin, switching from Styles pinning Homicide to Homicide pinning Styles.
o Finals
+ LAX defeated Team 3D to win the vacant TNA World Tag Team Championship.
# Hernandez pinned Devon after a frog splash.

* TerrorDome match: Kaz defeated Jimmy Rave, Johnny Devine, Shark Boy, Curry Man, Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, and Consequences Creed
o Kaz won by climbing out of the cage.
o Kaz became the number one contender to the TNA X Division Championship and took Kurt Angle's place in the TNA World Heavyweight Championship match.

* TNA Knockout Makeover Battle Royal: Gail Kim defeated O.D.B., Traci Brooks, Christy Hemme, Velvet Sky, Salinas, Angelina Love, Roxxi Laveaux, Rhaka Khan, and Jacqueline
o Kim won by climbing the ladder and grabbing the contract to a win a TNA Knockout Championship match
o As a result of the pre-match stipulation, Laveaux had her head shaved
o Gail Kim will receive a TNA Knockout Championship match.

* Samoa Joe defeated Scott Steiner and Kaz in a Triple Threat Match to retain the TNA World Heavyweight Championship
o Joe pinned Steiner after a Muscle Buster.
o Kurt Angle was originally scheduled to be in the match, but was replaced by Kaz after suffering a legit injury in Korea.
o Kaz took Angle's place as result of Jim Cornette announcing prior to the Terrordome match that the winner would take Angle's place in the title match.</font>

Mercury Bullet
05-11-2008, 11:22 PM
ROFL

KingofOldSchool
05-11-2008, 11:26 PM
You forgot to mention that Booker T turned heel after his match by giving Rhino and Christian chairshots.

Xero
05-11-2008, 11:28 PM
LOL at the Terror Dome lasting ten minutes...

At least debuting WWE gimmick matches get at least 20...

The One
05-11-2008, 11:29 PM
HEY! I'm actually very happy to hear LAX won the belts. :)

A big "whatever" for attempted Kaz main event push #5 or 6 by now...

Oh and who had May 2008 in the Angle death pool? You're odds are looking better.

The Optimist
05-11-2008, 11:45 PM
So, all the Egotistical 8 teams lost. And Sting went out first. Hilarious.

Mr. JL
05-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Kurt Angle must be pretty FUCKED UP if he missed a Main Event Match.

Mr. JL
05-12-2008, 12:10 AM
Usually you hear of that guy working under any injury conditions and whatever, so...

Mr. JL
05-12-2008, 12:10 AM
Kurt Angle must be pretty FUCKED UP if he missed a Main Event PPV Match.

Ruien
05-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Putting Kaz in for Kurt Freaking Angle? Just whow, I would have been pissed. Could of at least gave a 1 on 1 match with Joe and Stiener, or put someone like Christian in there. But Kaz?!?!?!

Shoot, Jeff Jarret coming out for 1 match would of been a better choice.

The Optimist
05-12-2008, 12:40 AM
It's called a push.

Skippord
05-12-2008, 12:44 AM
Roxxi Laveaux was hot

fuck you whoever booked that match

Innovator
05-12-2008, 12:48 AM
Kaz was great in the main and all...but DAMMIT THAT WAS CURRY MAN'S TIME

Ruien
05-12-2008, 01:43 AM
It's called a push.

The time to give someone a random push for their 10th time (The 9 others being failures) is not on the main event match at a ppv.

The Mackem
05-12-2008, 02:24 AM
Don't get the opening to this thread.

The Optimist
05-12-2008, 02:29 AM
They've been pushing him for months and he just won the Terror Dome. They did something similar for Rhyno when Kevin Nash couldn't compete a few years ago.

Bad Company
05-12-2008, 03:16 AM
Head Kurt herniated some discs and broke 2 vertibrae

Mr. Nerfect
05-12-2008, 04:41 AM
Roxxi Laveaux was hot

fuck you whoever booked that match

The fans chanted "Fire Russo!" during this. You're not the only one outraged.

Azriel
05-12-2008, 05:15 AM
The whole head shaving thing was retarded.

Londoner
05-12-2008, 06:21 AM

hahahahhahahahaha
:D:D:D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lol::lol::lol:
:)

Glad to hear it. What a stupid decision to put kaz in palce of angle, what so now they're saying kaz is on the same level as angle?:roll:

The Optimist
05-12-2008, 06:50 AM
I doubt that. It's probably like Angle got injured at the last second or something. That could have happened maybe . . .

KingofOldSchool
05-12-2008, 07:31 AM
If anyone should have been in Angle's place, it was Jay Lethal. I mean hell Lethal pinned Angle clean months ago and he single handedly saved the X-Division.

Hanso Amore
05-12-2008, 07:34 AM
I think they wanted to make it seem like they had to do something to earn their way into the main event, but they did it horribly. I guess they know Steiner cant work a full match alone.

Im just glad they didnt throw LAX into the match and have Joe take the tag titles.

Impact!
05-12-2008, 08:02 AM
The report I read made it sound pretty good.

My thoughts on it though (keep in mind I didn't watch it):

-Roxxi Levoux getting her head shaved = Boohoo, she wasn't that attractive anyway. Knowing TNA she'll come out on iMPACT! wearing a hat made of snakes or some shit...because she's the voodoo queen

- Sting & Storm losing 1st round actually seems pretty good. Establishes a fued fairly well, and puts over the Dudley Boyz. Which is good since if this was WWE the established tag team would certainly get defeated in the first round, and the finals would be four singles competitors...

- Cage & Rhino and Booker/Roode seems abit odd to me. If they want to join Roode & Book together they probably should have had them win this match =\

- LAX winning the tournament = Salinas on my tv. Which therefore ='s win.

- It seems like they *might* be attempting to push Styles back into his Main Event capabilities (Especially considering they had Styles be Angle's replacment against Joe in Korea).

- Kaz winning the Terradome thing and ME'ing isn't terrible...BUT Jay Lethal should have won it imo. I really wish either Sabin, Shelley, or Curry Man would have won it though...

- Kim winning the Number 1 contendership = meh, hurry up and have her win the title so we can have some new chick fueds

- Oh and I'm so freakin glad they didn't give the title to Steiner as a major shock value thing...Though I wish they would have done something a little more meaningful with the title shot. (Personally I would have loved if they held off of Steiner announcing his title shot, but still had Petey win the X Title. Then have Lethal go after Petey and Steiner and have him eventually win the title shot off him)

Fox
05-12-2008, 08:40 AM
It reminds me of WCW booking.

To anyone who watched, is it true there was a "FIRE RUSSO" chant during the women's head shaving segment?

The Mackem
05-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Noid said so.

owenbrown
05-12-2008, 12:30 PM
TNA had a PPV last night?

BigDaddyCool
05-12-2008, 01:36 PM
why would TNA book a ppv on mother's day? Did they want it to fail?

owenbrown
05-12-2008, 01:37 PM
why would TNA book a ppv on mother's day? Did they want it to fail?

Cause apparently Russo thinks moms love wrasslin' too. :shifty:

BigDaddyCool
05-12-2008, 01:40 PM
It is a well known fact that the majority of TNA's "fans" live in either their mother's basement or their mother's attic. Which ever the case maybe, on Mother's day, they are force to take a bath and comb their hair and spend the day with their mom.

Gertner
05-12-2008, 06:49 PM
tna ppv wasn't too bad. Terrordome should have been longer. Some nice spots there. Kaz doing the reverse flux capacitor of the top rope was pretty cool, as was Curry Man 's spice rack off the top rope.

James Steele
05-12-2008, 11:21 PM
2 questions:

Is TNA finally giving James Storm the push toward the main event?

and

What the hell happened to Chris Harris?

KingofOldSchool
05-12-2008, 11:27 PM
1. They will give him a taste of the main event light and then close the door on him and say "Sorry bout your damn luck."

2. He's in WWE doing nothing.

James Steele
05-12-2008, 11:34 PM
1. They will give him a taste of the main event light and then close the door on him and say "Sorry bout your damn luck."

2. He's in WWE doing nothing.

Damn it. WWE picked the wrong one. I remember when they gave Wildcat a main event push (I want to say back when Impact was on FSN) and it flopped like Soma Joe's tits.

The Mackem
05-13-2008, 02:06 AM
He had one before that when Jarrett was taking over TNA back when it was on weekly PPV's.

6to1
05-13-2008, 09:34 AM

they must not been as mad they used to chant fu@k you russo. i knew she would be the one to get her head shaved she probly came up with the idea atleast gives her a story.

Dave Youell
05-13-2008, 11:10 AM
They should have had AJ as the surprise 3rd guy for that match AND go over IMO

They are heading towards an Angle/AJ match anyway, this could have been the catalyst to the face turn