PDA

View Full Version : My Opinion On Cena From Last Night

JH
05-13-2008, 10:37 AM
First off let me say i am a cena fan from day one when he debuted against angle
now i know he's gotten stale and i can understand why people have gotten tired of it but last night i felt like he was pretty damn good and the fans actually started cheering again
i think it was very smart to put him out there with regal and to once again have john acknowledge the cena sucks chants
the backstage deal with mickie where he acts like a robot was clearly a shot at alot of people who call him just that a robot
in the main event the majority were cheering for john and as a cena fan i liked it
now i'm not trying to offend anyone or piss anyone off cause i know there's people that hate him and always will but this is just my opinion and i would like to hear everyone else's wether it be good or bad

BigDaddyCool
05-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Cena sucks.

Xero
05-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Paragraphs, capitalization and punctuation FTL.

Destor
05-13-2008, 11:44 AM
FTL?

Gertner
05-13-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm deeply offended

Londoner
05-13-2008, 12:15 PM
Paragraphs, capitalization and punctuation FTL.

I hope that doesn't mean 'FuckTL'. :shifty:

Indifferent Clox
05-13-2008, 12:17 PM
I found him to be pretty cool last night. It was weird.

Xero
05-13-2008, 12:28 PM
Maybe instead of being forced to acknowledge the boos they could, you know, book him in a way that actually works.

BigDaddyCool
05-13-2008, 12:32 PM
Plus it is retard that he is comparing himself to Regal. Regal is suppose to be getting boos. Cena is suppose to be getting cheered. Regal is succeeding at his job, Cena is crap.

Kane Knight
05-13-2008, 12:43 PM
Maybe instead of being forced to acknowledge the boos they could, you know, book him in a way that actually works.

Yeah, giving them props for simply not ignoring the boos is fucking retarded.

RGWhat316
05-13-2008, 01:04 PM
I was there last night and he definitely had more fans than usual. I heard a hell of a lot of women and kids cheering, but surprisingly a few more guys cheering for him. But once the main event started going we had a dueling chant going with me chanting for Orton of course. I thought some of his lines during the opening were kind of funny, but for the most part I was booing.

Fox
05-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Cena is boring. And he's a liar.

"I've been gone for 3 weeks so you know I've been waiting to get back and raise some hell!"

Shut up, Cena. When have you ever raised hell? Austin drove beer trucks into arenas and kidnapped Vince McMahon with a (fake) gun. Kurt Angle drove a milk truck into the arena. Undertaker almost crucified Austin and then Stephanie in the ring. These are guys that raise hell. When's the last time Cena arose any hell?

addy2hotty
05-13-2008, 01:42 PM
First off let me say i am a cena fan from day one when he debuted against angle
now i know he's gotten stale and i can understand why people have gotten tired of it but last night i felt like he was pretty damn good and the fans actually started cheering again
i think it was very smart to put him out there with regal and to once again have john acknowledge the cena sucks chants
the backstage deal with mickie where he acts like a robot was clearly a shot at alot of people who call him just that a robot
in the main event the majority were cheering for john and as a cena fan i liked it
now i'm not trying to offend anyone or piss anyone off cause i know there's people that hate him and always will but this is just my opinion and i would like to hear everyone else's wether it be good or bad

Bad.

Xero
05-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Cena is boring. And he's a liar.

"I've been gone for 3 weeks so you know I've been waiting to get back and raise some hell!"

Shut up, Cena. When have you ever raised hell? Austin drove beer trucks into arenas and kidnapped Vince McMahon with a (fake) gun. Kurt Angle drove a milk truck into the arena. Undertaker almost crucified Austin and then Stephanie in the ring. These are guys that raise hell. When's the last time Cena arose any hell?

Why, he made a WCW Thunder reference just last night!

He's living on the edge of Kayfabe, baby! Raising hell and dropping names!

Kane Knight
05-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Who actually calls Cena a robot, anyway?

Johnny Vegas
05-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Cena may be stale, but the crowd reaction during his matches are uncanny. You could put him against Morrison and there will be Cena/Morrison chants.

Mercury Bullet
05-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Cena is the only face that can in turn, generate a face pop for any heel he faces. And that's a pretty impressive feat.

#BROKEN Hasney
05-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Have him date-rape Mickie. Awesome heel turn.

Xero
05-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Was it me or did he look bigger last night?

NoRoolz
05-13-2008, 03:37 PM
More poop-jokes.

James Steele
05-13-2008, 04:24 PM
He was ok last night, but his promos still seem so damn forced. He tries too fucking hard, and playing the victim because people with taste boo you is not the way to get over as the "top babyface".

NoRoolz
05-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah, and he really needs to stop that annoying fuckin salute thing :foc:

thedamndest
05-13-2008, 04:48 PM
It's great for Regal that as soon as Cena got into the ring all of his heat didn't just leave. Now if he can just continue to wrestle a bit here and there and not just turn out the lights, we will be good.

Indifferent Clox
05-13-2008, 04:50 PM
yeah stop being such a god damn american SON. that's such post 9/11, pre bush fucking us in the ass mentality

Ruien
05-13-2008, 08:29 PM
I did not turn the t.v. off when he came on.

Fox
05-13-2008, 08:34 PM
I also counted 4 Detroit name-drops in his promo, which is not a good sign.

KingofOldSchool
05-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Jim Duggan should sue for copyright infringement.